shizuku11111

i look like my avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, watah, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
cos everything leads back to tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
why cant he type out "what the fuck do you mean that you are german" instead of "tf u mean u german :feelsuhh:"

fucking negroids always have to talk like cavemen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, blackpilleditalian, watah and 7 others
why cant he type out "what the fuck do you mean that you are german" instead of "tf u mean u german :feelsuhh:"

fucking negroids always have to talk like cavemen
The G himself commented under this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sportsmogger, ElTruecel and 8 others
Le jews

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Yuki, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
People need an enemy who they can blame for everything that went wrong in their life, it satisfies their ego and makes them feel better about themselves.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: YungTrappa, blackpilleditalian, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
White and black people are racist

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and JohnBaza
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and sportsmogger
Shes 100% african american jfl

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, sportsmogger, n9wiff and 1 other person
hate against whites in america is so normalized its sad
Difference is once again racism to white by blacks is understandable (not justified) because history and life experiences. But whites have 0 reason to be racist to blacks as a group what have blacks actually done historically to cumskins?

maybe you may have personal exp with them but most racist ppl don’t even have that excuse either so it makes most whites racism to blacks idiots

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and borntosuffer
but why bother so much about it, we live in 2024 not 1800 or whatever
you realise apartheid ended I. The 90s… you realise there’s still ppl alive today who went through segregation. Once again read a fucking book not everything goes to slavery as if that’s the only think pinkies did lol, your forgot colonialism? Some ppl today are alive from that time as well in fact my mums not too far away from that age herself

For blacks the wounds are still fresh don’t tell us to fucking forget about shit that happened to us in our immediate families lifetime

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, sportsmogger and borntosuffer
but why bother so much about it, we live in 2024 not 1800 or whatever
Not justifing it but a lot of whites still have superiority complex in usa which makes blacks there hate whites. Look at tiktok for example. When a black guy is eating chicken or whatever the comments are filled with ''well well well'', ''TND'' and it is supposed dark humour. When white people are made fun of on tiktok they instantly feel attacked and call them slurs and say fake shit like ''we white people get hated :feelswah:''

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Everybody hates us but we have the highest SMV bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, JohnBaza and borntosuffer
White do have the highest smv, every study proves this.
Those studies seem to not apply to real life that well seeing as everybody but especially women hate white men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza, PrinceLuenLeoncur, borntosuffer and 1 other person
People need an enemy who they can blame for everything that went wrong in their life, it satisfies their ego and makes them feel better about themselves.
The only enemy is the jew

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Bro summarized this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
She got demolished under the replies btw

Imagine your nation be slaved, womens fucked in every holes and etc. Plus many ethnics whose culture and history is bullshit love to cope with racism and hate for other races/ethnics.

you realise apartheid ended I. The 90s… you realise there’s still ppl alive today who went through segregation. Once again read a fucking book not everything goes to slavery as if that’s the only think pinkies did lol, your forgot colonialism? Some ppl today are alive from that time as well in fact my mums not too far away from that age herself

For blacks the wounds are still fresh don’t tell us to fucking forget about shit that happened to us in our immediate families lifetime
Very low IQ argument why tf should anyone care about what someone else did. I agree colonialism and the atrocities that euroepans committed in spreading european ideals were bad and I openly speak about and against it but that doesn't mean you have harbour hatred for someone on an individual level that is just stupid. Muh readbook a book lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian
Imagine your nation be slaved, womens fucked in every holes and etc. Plus many ethnics whose culture and history is bullshit love to cope with racism and hate for other races/ethnics.
You yourself are an ethnic kazakh nigga

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa and shizuku11111
You treated us like humeen wayste in da 1960s cracka!

Very low IQ argument why tf should anyone care about what someone else did. I agree colonialism and the atrocities that euroepans committed in spreading european ideals and I openly speak about it and against it but that doesn't mean you have harbour hatred for someone on an individual level that is just stupid. Muh readbook a book lol.
Strawman machine replies to me again.

That’s why i specially said “I don’t condone it” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: but I can see why some idiots justify it. But many alive today still have experienced suffering at the hands of pinkies and thus are rightfully excused for their predurdice the same way if a woman was raped by a black man and became racsit because of that I wouldn’t condone it but I’d understand why and say she has a valid reason for it even if not justified.

If I held the belief that the actions of past pinkies and rven some today was enough to hate them all then I’d be a racist as well but I don’t because I don’t subscribe to such nonsense.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No one likes African Americans tbh, some are cool but others just try beefing with you for no reason and other niggas eat that shit up :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Strawman machine replies to me again.

That’s why i specially said “I don’t condone it” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: but I can see why some idiots justify it. But many alive today still have experienced suffering at the hands of pinkies and thus are rightfully excused for their predurdice the same way if a woman was raped by a black man and became racsit because of that I wouldn’t condone it but I’d understand why and say she has a valid reason for it even if not justified.

If I held the belief that the actions of past pinkies and rven some today was enough to hate them all then I’d be a racist as well but I don’t because I don’t subscribe to such nonsense.
What suffering?. Discriminating against someone is very different from actual enslavement , one is the infringement of a human right. Did anyone you know have to pick cotton in the plantation? Even if what you said was true the current generation is never responsible for the crimes that their people committed in the the past. That is something that society as a whole needs to acknowledge which it already does.

Very low IQ argument why tf should anyone care about what someone else did. I agree colonialism and the atrocities that euroepans committed in spreading european ideals were bad and I openly speak about and against it but that doesn't mean you have harbour hatred for someone on an individual level that is just stupid. Muh readbook a book lol.
how is that a low iq argument

how is that a low iq argument
. You are being labelled a murder and being hated on because one of your great grandfathers had committed a murder is that fair?

Last edited:
@St.TikTokcel is a great replacement theorist @PrinceLuenLeoncur he claims it’s happening hard in Poland opinions?

my father says ethnics hate whites because they are envious of us

i think thats right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian and autistic_tendencies
because people like this gigachad exist
IMG 5566

I'll give you an example. You are being labelled a murder and being hated on because one of your great grandfathers had committed a murder is that fair?
Difference is whites of today are still responsible for neo-colonialism, colonialism, wars, bombings, racial segregation and superiority complexes. Racial segregation was still effective till in the 90s. There is still neocolonialism and colonialism because of whites. There are still wars around the world because of whites today. You got far right white people who got an superiority complex today. Heck even white left wing people got it. I saw so many lefties online telling black people they HAVE to vote for Joe Biden. Dont act as if white people have done nothing wrong the last 200 years since slavery ended lol. Funny that you defend them while not less than 100 years ago your people experienced a fucking huge famine caused by white colonialists who are maybe still alive ( very old ofc)

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and PrinceLuenLeoncur
What suffering?. Discriminating against someone is very different from actual enslavement , one is the infringement of a human right. Did anyone you know have to pick cotton in the plantation? Even if what you said was true the current generation is never responsible for the crimes that their people committed in the the past. That is something that society as a whole needs to acknowledge which it already does.
Wtf are you talking about nobody even mentioned slavery as the main reason? As I said slavery was ONE of the many horrific things pinkies did to black people and we are still suffering the affects of it today hence why we are so poor and before you say it’s all in our heads mask you tell me why the only other groups poorer than blacks are native Americans and Aborigsnies 2 other groups that were molested by pinkies to such a massive degree they also haven’t recovered from it.

many whites today were around during apartheid and happily participated in it. Many blacks and whites today were around during segregation and blacks today still suffer from the effects of this by being broke and having shit life expectancy due to poverty once again this is higher in native Americans and Abos so whites today benefit from the suffering their ancestors and grandad inflcieted upon blacks native and abodes living good lives whilst we suffer today for it andnim
Supposed to be quiet? FUCK YOU

Last edited:
Difference is whites of today are still responsible for neo-colonialism, colonialism, wars, bombings, racial segregation and superiority complexes. Racial segregation was still effective till in the 90s. There is still neocolonialism and colonialism because of whites. There are still wars around the world because of whites today. You got far right white people who got an superiority complex today. Heck even white left wing people got it. I saw so many lefties online telling black people they HAVE to vote for Joe Biden. Dont act as if white people have done nothing wrong the last 200 years since slavery ended lol. Funny that you defend them while not less than 100 years ago your people experienced a fucking huge famine caused by white colonialists who are maybe still alive ( very old ofc)
He’s a retard, he’s just going to strawman you or say the reason why natives and blacks have shit life expectancy poverty and generally lowest on the economic totem pole is because of us solely and not even partially due to pinkie interference.

Also he’s a Pajeet so don’t be shocked he’s sucking white cock even president nixon said curries are obedient slave bitches

they couldnt defend off 20k men, that stole their resources and raped their women

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian
I would never hate my niggas

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Can you guys get this nigga outerz a new phone

Attachments

• VID-20240827-WA0024.mp4
    918.4 KB
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
Wtf are you talking about nobody even mentioned slavery as the main reason? As I said slavery was ONE of the many horrific things pinkies did to black people and we are still suffering the affects of it today hence why we are so poor and before you say it’s all in our heads mask you tell me why the only other groups poorer than blacks are native Americans and Aborigsnies 2 other groups that were molested by pinkies to such a massive degree they also haven’t recovered from it.

many whites today were around during apartheid and happily participated in it. Many blacks and whites today were around during segregation and blacks today still suffer from the effects of this by being broke and having shit life expectancy due to poverty once again this is higher in native Americans and Abos so whites today benefit from the suffering their ancestors and grandad inflcieted upon blacks native and abodes living good lives whilst we suffer today for it andnim
Supposed to be quiet? FUCK YOU
Blaming all white people for the actions of some, whether in the past or present, overlooks the fact that individuals within any racial group are not monolithic. Just as it would be unfair to say all blacks are criminals and such. Also it's these countries governments that actively promotes these things and many white activists have actively opposed these systems and have worked towards social justice

The white community is also not homogenous; there are white individuals who are far-right and hold supremacist views, but there are also those who are left-wing, moderate, or actively anti-racist. Also this complete lack of accountability is exactly why ethnic countries don't progress. Im not sucking white dick just read my posts im far from a white supremacist or whatever. I agree whites are responsible for many things buts it's not just muh whitey's fault. Liberia's case is a prime example of this America creates an African nation specifically for freed black slaves so that they can return home to Africa and not have to live in le racist America. Then as soon as the former black slaves get there, they immediately start enslaving their own people how is this the white man's fault now? Assigning collective blame on someone is pointless. The question should be how do you move on from there than how do we settle the scoreboard

Last edited:
Jealusy

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
Blaming all white people for the actions of some, whether in the past or present, overlooks the fact that individuals within any racial group are not monolithic. Just as it would be unfair to say all blacks are criminals and such. Also it's these countries governments that actively promotes these things and many white activists have actively opposed these systems and have worked towards social justice

The white community is also not homogenous; there are white individuals who are far-right and hold supremacist views, but there are also those who are left-wing, moderate, or actively anti-racist. Also this complete lack of accountability is exactly why ethnic countries don't progress. Im not sucking white dick just read my posts im far from a white supremacist or whatever. I agree whites are responsible for many things buts it's not just muh whitey's fault. Liberia's case is a prime example of this America creates an African nation specifically for freed black slaves so that they can return home to Africa and not have to live in le racist America. Then as soon as the former black slaves get there, they immediately start enslaving their own people how is this the white man's fault now? Assigning collective blame on someone is pointless. The question should be how do you move on from there than how do we settle the scoreboard
Nobody’s blaming “white peoole” for this shir we are saying that they inadvertently BENIFIT from the suffering of the other races they brutalised. Sure a white boy today ain’t responsible for this shit nor should he feel bad BUT THE FACT IS THE RESON BLACKS NATIVES AND ABOS ARE BORN INTO POVERTY MIRE ON AVG IN THE COLONIST COUNTRIES PINKIES STOLE IS DUE TO WHAT I JUST SAID. Some scars remains and others still have a lingering permanent wound, in this case this is what has happened to us.