Why do Blasians look more attractive than half black half whites (blites)

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
You would think the half black half whites would look better coz they’re mixed with white but from what i’ve seen Blasians look better on average. I think the average blasian face looks better than blites on average but when you go to faces that are PSL 6+ then half black half white tend to look better than PSL 6+ blasians
IMG 7372
IMG 7370
IMG 7371
IMG 7368

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), klip11 and 3 others
I don’t see how one can find mutts attractive, of any kind.

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and 97baHater
Negorid and mongoloid skulls don’t deviate that much in appearance as opposed to the weak ass COCKasoid skull. So the faces of the mongrel is Natrally more balanced instead of the sad dice roll you get when you create Hapas and Mullatos which can look like literal abominations or Meek cosmic moggers
You would think the half black half whites would look better coz they’re mixed with white but from what i’ve seen Blasians look better on average. I think the average blasian face looks better than blites on average but when you go to faces that are PSL 6+ then half black half white tend to look better than PSL 6+ blasiansView attachment 2824890View attachment 2824892View attachment 2824893View attachment 2824894

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, scrunchables, FaceandBBC and 2 others
Case by case thing

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and FaceandBBC
>Blasian
>green eyes
What the fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, klip11 and albe.ORG
>Blasian
>green eyes
What the fuck.
View attachment 2824936
My Blasian cousin also has green eyes…

Shit don’t make no sense he’s a mogger but short hoes catcall him when out it’s mad

This is why I’m partially ok with China fucking Africa in the ass and pussy (literally) because it will make moggers and increace retarded nigger IQ

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, gribsufer1 and FaceandBBC
Negorid and mongoloid skulls don’t deviate that much in appearance as opposed to the weak ass COCKasoid skull. So the faces of the mongrel is Natrally more balanced instead of the sad dice roll you get when you create Hapas and Mullatos which can look like literal abominations or Meek cosmic moggers

Caucasoid skulls are way better in terms of chads look at this chad

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate and gribsufer1
I guess. Doesn’t change the fact that when racemixing, an Blasain will mogg and hapa and mullato

Well white caucasoid chads mog other caucasoids are subhuman unless white passing mena unironically they have the best skulls not on average but in potential they are walking eugenics machines.

But you still have black and asian chads but i call them dark skinned white guys or yellow white guys because even though gooks and blacks have sub par facial traits the chads look way closer to white chad than the average of there own race and this ins't all white plenty of subhuman whites or curries hyperdosing on monobenzine exist

Yes she is blasian her name is vinetria. Her mom is korean and dad is African American

And yes I know a Blasian he has green eye idk why
Her dad is lightskin so this makes sense. If he was dark skin I would've been beyond flabbergasted.

Her dad is lightskin so this makes sense. If he was dark skin I would've been beyond flabbergasted.
View attachment 2825896
It doesn’t make sense actually. The dad doesn’t have green eyes and neither does the mom. And give me that the mom is Asian Asians have dominant brown eyes genes and the dad is light skin but still had dominant brown eyes genes and doesn’t look above 50% white so her eyes should be brown but it isn’t. I can be luck but her sister has green eyes too:
IMG 7396

It doesn’t make sense actually. The dad doesn’t have green eyes and neither does the mom. And give me that the mom is Asian Asians have dominant brown eyes genes and the dad is light skin but still had dominant brown eyes genes and doesn’t look above 50% white so her eyes should be brown but it isn’t. I can be luck but her sister has green eyes too: View attachment 2825906
It does make sense. The dads side of the family highly likely holds a green eye genetic and it was passed down to her. Def not from the Asian side since Asians have dominant brown eyes as you said. Considering the fact how rare green eyes are and that she got it despite having two parents with brown eyes, I would say the chance of her getting green eyes is like 0.1 % or even lower. She literally won the genetic lottery.
One of her sisters has brown eyes (right) and the other sister has green like her (left)
View attachment 2825913View attachment 2825914
The sis with the brown eyes is unlucky. She still fine as fuck tho.