Why do boomers fail to understand this simple concept about modern dating?

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
Dating as man in his 30s =/= dating in his early 20s
Two entirely different worlds, even the biggest subhumans can find a relationship in their 30s if they have a job but who wants that?
Men want to date a girl in her prime and experience genuine intimacy IN THEIR YOUTH, no one wants to be a transaction "you date me because of financial security... because I fear loneliness as I age... etc"
But it just so happens that young girls are very demanded and young men have it brutally hard, for every young reasonably good looking girl there are at least 5-6 other men who are also interested in her, boomers can't understand this for some reason

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma, DivineBeing, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
even the biggest subhumans can find a relationship in their 30s if
Elrisitas.gif
You wish
I have a lot of people in my bubble who cant do that.
Thats the state of the things in our time

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Elrisitas.gif
You wish
I have a lot of people in my bubble who cant do that.
Thats the state of the things in our time
Not really tbh, everyone can betabux.

Dating as man in his 30s =/= dating in his early 20s
Two entirely different worlds, even the biggest subhumans can find a relationship in their 30s if they have a job but who wants that?
Men want to date a girl in her prime and experience genuine intimacy IN THEIR YOUTH, no one wants to be a transaction "you date me because of financial security... because I fear loneliness as I age... etc"
But it just so happens that young girls are very demanded and young men have it brutally hard, for every young reasonably good looking girl there are at least 5-6 other men who are also interested in her, boomers can't understand this for some reason
i agree, folks want to to experience a young women in her prime. By the time your in your 30s at least 60 percent of these women will be single mothers, most would have gained 20-40 pounds from their prime years. not only that they will make you jump hoops before they give you sexual access unlike just 12-15 years ago in her prime she fucked guys at the bar or club after talking to them for 10 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: getra and DivineBeing
But it just so happens that young girls are very demanded and young men have it brutally hard,
Women in general are very demanded, only ugly and/autistic men have a hard time dating. Anyone Who thinks dating in your 30s is easier than 20 is retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, the BULL and DivineBeing
Women in general are very demanded, only ugly and/autistic men have a hard time dating. Anyone Who thinks dating in your 30s is easier than 20 is retarded.
impossible to get laid nowadays as sub 6'4 chatlite

Boomers had everything. Both parents in the family and a booming economy. Ethnics and fags kept at bay. It’s hard for them to wrap their head around anything that’s not from their days as they’re also responsible for the degradation of society.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, getra and Deleted member 14905
Boomers had everything. Both parents in the family and a booming economy. Ethnics and fags kept at bay. It’s hard for them to wrap their head around anything that’s not from their days as they’re also responsible for the degradation of society.
They also had everything and let it all go to shit, They made america into a land of ethnics, They gave women rights and made hypergamy worse for us and all they had to do was work and have a house and they could have sex but then they speak down on the younger generation for not finding a mate i swear i just want to kill every single one of them for being such selfish pieces of garbage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: getra and FascisstChad
There's no substitute for youth.

• +1
Reactions: getra