Why do celebrities pretend to care about war and famine and suffering

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Why do celebrities go out of their way to be political and be involved in issues like wars and climate change?

It’s all an act. They need to be honest

If I was a celeb I’d make it known that I don’t care about war, homelessness, climate change, etc. I’d just go shopping in Rodeo Drive, pull up in my Bugatti and eat filet mignon 🤷🏻‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy, Nick.Harte, Ark and 4 others
normie shit. john cena is a bitch he apologzied to ccp

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Cause then common folk would hate you and your agent wouldn’t be able to book u any roles

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Vermilioncore
"You're the all singing, all dancing crap of the world."

Cause then common folk would hate you and your agent wouldn’t be able to book u any roles
Idc I’d already be a millionaire anyway I’ll just go hide out in my cabin and kill myself chrisopher dorner type shitinni

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
Idc I’d already be a millionaire anyway I’ll just go hide out in my cabin and kill myself chrisopher dorner type shitinni
But they like their job

yea man..

stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Because being a human and living in society means you have to act all the time, specially celebrities who are on the spotlight, society is like a big theater where we use our social masks, and when the curtains fall down, that's when we see what people really are/think.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
But what I find it the most hypocrite is when celebrities pretend to not care about money.

Actors saying "I love my job, but I don't care about the money, I only care about my art and how it touches people and make them reflect..."

My nuts!

It's obvious that they love their job, they love working with art, but saying money is not important is stupid/hypocrite.

If it wasn't, they would work for free.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Virtue signalling.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
If they don't obey their master's orders
They would be paul walker'ed