Why do cumskins have the most busted ass girlfriends?

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
15,021
Reputation
23,137
Why?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Idc fuck girls worst thing that happened to me was ascending it's over idgaf
 
Because white males are below indians and above asians in sexual marketplace
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Because they don’t have BBC
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 16369
Idc fuck girls worst thing that happened to me was ascending it's over idgaf
Did you ascend with your gay lover Ronald Donaldson? Did you hold him tight and kiss his lips?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Did you ascend with your gay lover Ronald Donaldson? Did you hold him tight and kiss his lips?
Fuck u, u useless peace of trash ITS OVER even for Chad girls get bored of u and break ur heart idgaf anymore I'm only fucking these bitches and dumping them RUINING THEM ITS OVER IM OUT TO GET THEM
Polish 20230123 133947451

Now that I have chadlite smv if u add in my height i will slay and not commit I've always been the commiting type of guy but it's over fuck this shit girls have no feeling for u
 
Fuck u, u useless peace of trash ITS OVER even for Chad girls get bored of u and break ur heart idgaf anymore I'm only fucking these bitches and dumping them RUINING THEM ITS OVER IM OUT TO GET THEM
View attachment 2051180
Now that I have chadlite smv if u add in my height i will slay and not commit I've always been the commiting type of guy but it's over fuck this shit girls have no feeling for u
It's a phase. I've been there too. Spent two years leaving girls used and confused just to get back at them. Kept one strung along for five years. Even swooped after she was set to be married only to ruin it and leave her again. You got your heart broken because you messed with a fickle wh*re with a low attention span. You're young and don't know how to vet em. Not all girls are like the one you described.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713

Similar threads

shandingo
Replies
7
Views
35
shandingo
shandingo
price.
Replies
37
Views
312
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
17
Views
127
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo
Meteor21
Replies
3
Views
54
Meteor21
Meteor21
Bars
Replies
25
Views
203
subhumanandrew
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top