Why do curries look like shitskinned retarded goblins? A scientific response

sex scenario

sex scenario

Banned
1. Curries have horrible diarrhea genetics

What differs curries from BBCs and cumskins is their garbage muscle and strength genetics, as well as frame size
Black people are in this regard the most evolved. Black people are literally the pinnacle of human evolution. Black people have better strength genetics, better muscle building genetics and better fat loss genetics. Curries are even more susceptible to type 2 diabetes because of their utter dogshit genetics:

Living South Asians have low lean tissue mass relative to height, which contributes to their elevated type 2 diabetes susceptibility, particularly when accompanied by obesity.

Compare white male to black male lean mass in average physique :

Meanwhile curries have literal tranny tier man tits and estrogenic bodies:

Even curries themselves are aware of their high bodyfat, low lean mass body genetics:

2) Curries have disgusting rat like skin tones:

Black vs curry skin:

Disgusting yellow undertones shit skin compared to chocolate black skin:

This is due to the fact that they have literal chink blood in them, like the mutts they are:

pink = chink genes

3) Curries have subhuman frame genetics:

Curries literally have the smallest frames out of all caucasoids. Their average height is 1.66m / 5'5, which is shorter than the avg height of women in many european countries

Curries love talking about going to eastern europe to get women, but what they fail to realize is that they will get heightmogged by those same women when they get there.

Half of the curries in this picture get heightmogged by this cumskin foid:

Attachments

• 1659453185892.png
    1659453185892.png
    419.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1659453200417.png
    1659453200417.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24408, Indo_Chad, Deleted member 22230 and 25 others
OP is a Black incel

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, JBcollector, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
Tagging low T Indian gang:
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @Chadpreetmaybe @FailedNormieManlet @.🇹🇩.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, WontStopNorwooding, Hikicel69 and 3 others
You’re just used to meeting nerdy stem cucks. Bengalis and Trinidadians from Brooklyn/Queens are thugmaxed NT slayers in my experience

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Hikicel69, Growth Plate and 2 others
Whites(of the Nordic variety) are taller and have bigger dicks then blacks

Nordic

Black

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, n0rthface, House Lannister and 10 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 19997 and 9 others

this girl right here though :love:

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
based. I'm 10% african so possess some of that athletic genetics

• Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton
Average Blacks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 21146, Hikicel69 and 10 others

What differs curries from BBCs and cumskins is their garbage muscle and strength genetics, as well as frame size
Black people are in this regard the most evolved. Black people are literally the pinnacle of human evolution. Black people have better strength genetics, better muscle building genetics and better fat loss genetics. Curries are even more susceptible to type 2 diabetes because of their utter dogshit genetics:

Living South Asians have low lean tissue mass relative to height, which contributes to their elevated type 2 diabetes susceptibility, particularly when accompanied by obesity.

View attachment 1805923View attachment 1805924

View attachment 1805925View attachment 1805926

Even curries themselves are aware of their high bodyfat, low lean mass body genetics:

Black vs curry skin:

View attachment 1805934View attachment 1805936

View attachment 1805931View attachment 1805933

This is due to the fact that they have literal chink blood in them, like the mutts they are:

pink = chink genes
View attachment 1805938

Curries literally have the smallest frames out of all caucasoids. Their average height is 1.66m / 5'5, which is shorter than the avg height of women in many european countries

View attachment 1805942
View attachment 1805944

Curries love talking about going to eastern europe to get women, but what they fail to realize is that they will get heightmogged by those same women when they get there.

View attachment 1805947

you're so right OP, keep making curry threads

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 19997 and 6 others

View attachment 1805923View attachment 1805924

View attachment 1805925View attachment 1805926

Black vs curry skin:

View attachment 1805934View attachment 1805936

View attachment 1805931View attachment 1805933

pink = chink genes
View attachment 1805938

View attachment 1805942
View attachment 1805944

View attachment 1805947

This is really not very nice of you.

Curries are not all 1 race anyway, and I think the part about curry frame is a meme (not sure if I showed u my pic or not?).

I do agree we're not as genetically great as blacks, but I guess that's why we have copes around it, but I'd say we are same as whites.

Yellow undertones are a meme too, many of us have red ones,height and low muscle and high BF you are right about though, we needed to evolve that way sadly because of monsoon climate and early introduction of intense agriculture as well as Hinduism sadly.

Btw didn't get your point on low mass being one of the causes of diabetes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Hikicel69, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
OP should wrestle me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 19997, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Any insightful opinions regarding this topic my fellow friends of south asian descent?

@Chadpreetmaybe
@Chadeep
@
Curry Suicide
@Curry Suicide
@
CurrycelApostle
@CurrycelApostle
@
Brownmistake
@Brownmistake
@
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
@
.🇹🇩.
@.🇹🇩.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sunny, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 19997 and 7 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and MrGlutton
@looksmaxxer234 this thread 😂 😂 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6128, sex scenario and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Looks234, MrGlutton and 2 others
Any insightful opinions regarding this topic my fellow friends of south asian descent?
excuse me you son of a stupid bitch but dont you ever call me indian ever again.

• WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others

View attachment 1805960
View attachment 1805961View attachment 1805962View attachment 1805963

@Chadpreetmaybe
@Chadeep
@
Curry Suicide
@Curry Suicide
@
CurrycelApostle
@CurrycelApostle
@
Brownmistake
@Brownmistake
@
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
@
.🇹🇩.
@.🇹🇩.
I cannot take that accent seriously :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
This is really not very nice of you.

Curries are not all 1 race anyway, and I think the part about curry frame is a meme (not sure if I showed u my pic or not?).

I do agree we're not as genetically great as blacks, but I guess that's why we have copes around it, but I'd say we are same as whites.

Yellow undertones are a meme too, many of us have red ones,height and low muscle and high BF you are right about though, we needed to evolve that way sadly because of monsoon climate and early introduction of intense agriculture as well as Hinduism sadly.

Btw didn't get your point on low mass being one of the causes of diabetes?
Major cope. Whites are taller stronger bigger dicked and more muscular and heavier than all ethnics (excluding blacks and polys who are comperae to eachother)

south Asians are physically mogged in literally every masc physical aspect by white men it’s brutal, height mogged, dick mogged, weight mogged, muscle mogged, face mogged, skin mogged, power mogged, IQ mogged and bone mogged. Sorry but it is what it is curries are like the Poundland East Africans, they are endurance based but unlike East Africans they lack the ACTE gene height and mogger bones and leanness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, incel194012940, Deleted member 19997 and 5 others

Major cope. Whites are taller stronger bigger dicked and more muscular and heavier than all ethnics (excluding blacks and polys who are comperae to eachother)

south Asians are physically mogged in literally every masc physical aspect by white men it’s brutal, height mogged, dick mogged, weight mogged, muscle mogged, face mogged, skin mogged, power mogged, IQ mogged and bone mogged. Sorry but it is what it is curries are like the Poundland East Africans, they are endurance based but unlike East Africans they lack the ACTE gene height and mogger bones and leanness
step into birmingham sparkhill and see if your theory holds water
@Predeterminism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and PrinceLuenLeoncur

I'll respectfully disagree, ur biasing by looking at curries in curryland 95% of whom grow up in poverty with tropical diseases and a shit culture that places no importance on health or looks.

Look at curries in London or leeds or Manchester

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, MrGlutton and 1 other person
I'll respectfully disagree, ur biasing by looking at curries in curryland 95% of whom grow up in poverty with tropical diseases and a shit culture that places no importance on health or looks.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur is an abused dog for curries

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
step into birmingham sparkhill and see if your theory holds water
@Predeterminism
Curries cannot fight blacks or whites of equal skill they will lose every time unless that curry is one of the ones mixed with arab, Ethiopian or European admxiture. Bengalis and pakis are prob strongest curry due to bengalis being part Gook (EA are very strong contrary to popular belief) and pakis are part Iranic or Arab, which whislt not super strong they are 2nd strongest caucasoid race so yeah

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sex scenario, FailedNormieManlet and MrGlutton
Curries cannot fight blacks or whites of equal skill they will lose every time unless that curry is one of the ones mixed with arab, Ethiopian or European admxiture. Bengalis and pakis are prob strongest curry due to bengalis being part Gook (EA are very strong contrary to popular belief) and pakis are part Iranic or Arab, which whislt not super strong they are 2nd strongest caucasoid race so yeah
what is this bullshit? Curries in school deffo beat whites up lol. I didn't know many Indians, but bengalis and pakistanis were bullying whites jfl all ethnics stuck together and bullied whites tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

I’m in the UK… I used to slay curry women from Manchester I’d visit there a lot and went there the other day and what I said still holds, i heightmogg 90% of curries born in Manchester and I’m only 5’11 JFL at least blacks can say when I height mogg them that it’s ugly Nigerian immagrints who I’m mogging and not English born ones bht with curries I height mogg both FOB and uk born
what is this bullshit? Curries in school deffo beat whites up lol. I didn't know many Indians, but bengalis and pakistanis were bullying whites jfl all ethnics stuck together and bullied whites tbh
tbh pakis beat up people but that’s due to running dark triad arab halo game. Whites are scared because they cannot tell the difference between Arab and curry so they think an paki is an Arab and auto back down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, FailedNormieManlet and MrGlutton
@PrinceLuenLeoncur is an abused dog for curries
How when I’m curry in my soul. I may not be racially curry but I realised I am basically have a Turk/south Asian spirit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, FailedNormieManlet and MrGlutton
I’m in the UK… I used to slay curry women from Manchester I’d visit there a lot and went there the other day and what I said still holds, i heightmogg 90% of curries born in Manchester and I’m only 5’11 JFL at least blacks can say when I height mogg them that it’s ugly Nigerian immagrints who I’m mogging and not English born ones bht with curries I height mogg both FOB and uk born

tbh pakis beat up people but that’s due to running dark triad arab halo game. Whites are scared because they cannot tell the difference between Arab and curry so they think an paki is an Arab and auto back down
pakis and bengalis ran shit though, there are barely any arabs in the UK jfl. So they deffo knew we were curries lol. Whites are cowardly against any thugmaxxer tbh regardless of race.

At uni I saw many manlet curries running oofy doofy and in LTRs with white LTB and MTBs sometimes, the curry girls had their mclovins too. But most were curry only tbh.
How when I’m curry in my soul. I may not be racially curry but I realised I am basically have a Turk/south Asian spirit
You need to worship whites more bhai

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Truecel14, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Wtf?? Where do u live? Everywhere I seen, curries (I don't mean dravudians or studymaxxing gujus or whatever, I mean proper northern ones, basically punjabis from either pak or india), are beating up whites as much as whites are beating them up.

What I would say is blacks and polys generally are not to be messed with wherever I lived

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and PrinceLuenLeoncur
2728430 pj
Avg indian
Indoiranidm

jfl when curries claim pakis and yeah bengalis/nepalis are monogolids plus curry
paki =moggers of rice curries and even gulf arabs,since paki is iranid mixxed
paki phenotypes>>>>

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sex scenario and MrGlutton
pakis and bengalis ran shit though, there are barely any arabs in the UK jfl. So they deffo knew we were curries lol. Whites are cowardly against any thugmaxxer tbh regardless of race.

At uni I saw many manlet curries running oofy doofy and in LTRs with white LTB and MTBs sometimes, the curry girls had their mclovins too. But most were curry only tbh.

Why do people say this shit, there’s Arabs all over the UK, I know far more Arabs than curries infact there’s hardly any curries where I am I have to go to Manchester to see any curries but elsewhere all you see are Gulf Arabs imo there’s more of them than curries. Pakis just larp as Arab saying “wallahiiii wallahiiii” all the time so whites think they are the same as ibn bilal Al freazi when in reality it’s just a Sindabad abdulllah Vishnu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and FailedNormieManlet
Why do people say this shit, there’s Arabs all over the UK, I know far more Arabs than curries infact there’s hardly any curries where I am I have to go to Manchester to see any curries but elsewhere all you see are Gulf Arabs imo there’s more of them than curries. Pakis just larp as Arab saying “wallahiiii wallahiiii” all the time so whites think they are the same as ibn bilal Al freazi when in reality it’s just a Sindabad abdulllah Vishnu
idk what part you live in, but arabs are only in London tbh. There are no arabs where I'm from.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MrGlutton
idk what part you live in, but arabs are only in London tbh. There are no arabs where I'm from.
Intresting. Prob a good thing, Arabs really racist towards curries jfl. Arabs only hate blacks in their home nation but tend to like blacks when they love to the west but god damn man they really hate curry foids, most laugh at gl curry foids the failo is too much for them. Arabs and pakis would have an all out war if they lived in he same neighbourhood

And it’s a shame because they both look identical to non curry/Arabs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and FailedNormieManlet

the guy that made op into a cuck :lul:

Imagine being from the UK and thinking arab guys run these streets.

Paki roadman game is top tier
Drug dealers/roadmen in the UK is pretty much an exclusively Black or Paki thing.

Fucking with some black guys on the estate is going to end badly for oyu since they will have enough mandem to back them up.
Pakis have this inbuilt regardless or where they are living because of huge family structures and tendency to hang around in large groups.

It's like gypsies if you fuck with one you can bet your ass your getting jumped that evening.

Wtf?? Where do u live? Everywhere I seen, curries (I don't mean dravudians or studymaxxing gujus or whatever, I mean proper northern ones, basically punjabis from either pak or india), are beating up whites as much as whites are beating them up.

What I would say is blacks and polys generally are not to be messed with wherever I lived

Anyone who lives in the UK will know that in any mixed areas, ethnics bully the white kids. Not the other way around.
This is evident is every urban secondary school in the country.

Ethnics tend to be way more low inhib but most important factor is they back each other. If some white kid tries fucking with a black or paki kid its more than likely he's going to face issues with other kids of the same race. White english kids don't have that gang/clan mentality so they tend to be the ones being targets.

The only exeptions to this are ethnics who are disliked or too low status for their own society and are rejected by the larger group. These kids are targets. But most black and paki kids with be in with the larger group something that isnt available for white kids.

In beef what matters most is how many boys you can bring with you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Chinacurry and FailedNormieManlet
@Jiyn legit?

or did OP get cucked by some Chadpreet?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface and Deleted member 22230
Whoa med on med violence:dafuckfeels:

bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787