why do curries on instagram dickride Chico?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
They be praising their white lord chad Chico. When I see an indian name defending against Chico or saying that he the best looking dude, I just feel disgusted. I wonder how cucked they have to be to do that.

One time, I was saying sumthing like there are dudes better gl than Chico and then one insta acc named "ayash"+something something came into the comment section and literally started defending Chico and saying he is the best looking and shit.

Crazy shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, normie_joe and Lynxress
It's same like Ronaldo vs Messi fans. They keep arguing meanwhile Chads don't even know about their existence

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, insufferableincel, mayo mogger and 3 others
cuz hes got black hair and dark eyes so they think they can relate to him

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and justropemaxbro
cuz hes got black hair and dark eyes so they think they can relate to him
Honestly, I believe that these curries actually think that they can become like Chico with all the events I have encountered with them on insta. It's crazy schizo delusional level for curries that think like that

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mid
Honestly, I believe that these curries actually think that they can become like Chico with all the events I have encountered with them on insta. It's crazy schizo delusional level for curries that think like that
they just gotta mew and theyre there g

They be praising their white lord chad Chico. When I see an indian name defending against Chico or saying that he the best looking dude, I just feel disgusted. I wonder how cucked they have to be to do that.

One time, I was saying sumthing like there are dudes better gl than Chico and then one insta acc named "ayash"+something something came into the comment section and literally started defending Chico and saying he is the best looking and shit.

Crazy shit.
Least homosexual chico fans

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro

Crazy shit.

Imagine being curry and not worshiping Sean O'bhai

1998655_1600282549250.png

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, mayo mogger and justropemaxbro
chico is best looking men

keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Because chico is med just like them.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and mayo mogger

Crazy shit.
they have a problem of simping for anybody trendy, not just chico

I hate being an Indian, they have the smallest weenies and the biggest egos