Why Do Ethnic Girls Have the Highest Standards?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Master
Most of them look like ogres without make-up, they are jobless and living with parents and like 5'2 in height.

They expect the guy to be super extroverted,outgoing and confident and to top it all off rich,tall and good looking.

These bitches can't even cook or clean, literally bring nothing to the table yet think they are entitled to the tom nracket of men.

Wby are ethnic girls in particular like this? I'm mostly talking about ethnic girls in the west.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Xangsane, totalynotme and 5 others
Over if you are considering ethnic bitches tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeanletMogger, curryascenderr, lordgandy2000 and 6 others
Most of them look like ogres without make-up, they are jobless and living with parents and like 5'2 in height.

They expect the guy to be super extroverted,outgoing and confident and to top it all off rich,tall and good looking.

These bitches can't even cook or clean, literally bring nothing to the table yet think they are entitled to the tom nracket of men.

Wby are ethnic girls in particular like this? I'm mostly talking about ethnic girls in the west.
basically women are ultra jealous, they only compliment ugly women, while they hate on women who look better than them, this means

sub5s think theyre stacies

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, totalynotme, borntosuffer and 5 others
Over if you are considering ethnic bitches tbh

Young slim White Women are an endangered species in Sydney

a lot are sexy

Not worth the sky high standards they gave, unless we are talking about a latina born and raised in south america. The ones that travel to the west seem to be the sub-human ones.

basically women are ultra jealous, they only compliment ugly women, while they hate on women who look better than them, this means

sub5s think theyre stacies

I've honestly never understand why women gas each other up like this

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and chudlite
Inflation of pussy

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and chudlite
They get validated and simped upon a lot by ethnic bros, hate these bitches more thana anything... Cannot even have a thought of myself getting hard on that

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
They get validated and simped upon a lot by ethnic bros, hate these bitches more thana anything... Cannot even have a thought of myself getting hard on that

But what exactly makes ethnic guys bigger simps?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: janet
But what exactly makes ethnic gugs bigger simps?
Segregating both genders and not letting to interact with other conter part, adding on the desperation they go out of the way to simp

Most don't know who to talk with one and see them as nothing but sex machines, which adds their creepy behavior

Last edited:
Segregating both genders and not letting to interact with other conter part, adding on the desperation they go out of the way to simp

To a large extent unless u go to an all boys school in the west, u won't be segregated.

Its not like some shithole in india or arabia where men and women live seperate lives and go to seperate schools.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet and janet

Because other girls give them the most confidence

let me guess, you’re not white

• +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet and xantrooper
I still want a cute brown foid (not actually brown but like lightbrown/lightskin) that is timid and feminine to fuck and cuddle with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Show pics, if not tales

• Hmm...
Reactions: ihearvoices
Deathnic women feel an entitlement to white tall chads.

Young slim White Women are an endangered species in Sydney

Not worth the sky high standards they gave, unless we are talking about a latina born and raised in south america. The ones that travel to the west seem to be the sub-human ones.

I've honestly never understand why women gas each other up like this
they have low standards if youre not their race :lul:

• +1
Reactions: watah
Name of girl? Also i wasnt talking about asian girls but MENA women specifically
random girls just go on pinterest and type in asian baddies or latina baddies

All girls do

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and BeanletMogger

Virginity.

Name of girl? Also i wasnt talking about asian girls but MENA women specifically
High adult virginity rates make them believe they’re entitled to rich Chad.

• WTF

The only girls that are friendly to me are 5'9 htbs and I'm not joking
Lower women treat me like shrek

High adult virginity rates make them believe they’re entitled to rich Chad.

A lot of asian women are virgins till their 30s in china yet they dont have insane standards and they aren't even religious

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
A lot of asian women are viegins till their 30s in china yet they dont have insane standards and they aren't even religious
squishy mogs