Why do ethnic girls like white guys so much

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
I have an easier time with arab/ethnic girls than white girls ngl

I’m nordic with blue eyes, brown hair and muscles

It’s much easier for me to meet ethnic girls and they are more interested and friendlier to me

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Boxingfan, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
when i was in hs, two nafri women tried to convert me to islam to date me

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
because being white is easy mode

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, datboijj, lil truecel and 4 others
they will choose you just because of your race while white girls already possess those genes so they select for PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Elvisandreaa, datboijj and 3 others
Brown hair blue eyes chad wonders why he’s getting girls.
Other non ethnic girls want you to, but they don’t make it as obvious

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Johanjohan

It’s much easier for me to meet ethnic girls and they are more interested and friendlier to me
JBW enjoy

Are you the real Johan ? (WILLYMONFRETE)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
you've been lurking here for more than a year and asking about JBW theory? caged

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, datboijj, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Brown hair blue eyes chad wonders why he’s getting girls.
Other non ethnic girls want you to, but they don’t make it as obvious
Ethnic girls are probably more straightforward than white girls i guess

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and pneumocystosis
What country are you in?

Ethnic girls are probably more straightforward than white girls i guess
can’t make up general rules tbh. But this may be true in your particular case 👍🏼

• +1
Even Nordic man can’t get Nordic women it’s over for me then

• JFL
I think its because of socio-economic status diffrence

If the variation in socio-economic status differs too much from the male and the female then the female won't be intrested

White girls are high socio-economic status they know that they are worshipped by society and that they are considered "more valuable" by society than ethnic people. While ethnic guys are low socio-economic status

In the case of ethnic woman + ethnic man then the ethnic woman see the ethnic man as on "same level as her" because they are both socio-economic status matched so attraction is more likely to happen

White girls will happily have a 4/10 White boyfriend but reject a 7/10 ethnic guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel
Nordic girls like me too but some are arrogant / play hard to get compared to ethnic girls
They have too many options they don’t want commitment when they can have fun and go to their simps for love

Brown and Asian girls in the west want to be treated like white girls they will do anything for white mans attention even if he is 5’2” and has one eye ball

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Nordic girls like me too but some are arrogant / play hard to get compared to ethnic girls
because their genetic worth is 10x higher ofc they ain't gonna throw pussy like that
i had moroccan girls just asking straight for sex in college, obv said nope.

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
because their genetic worth is 10x higher ofc they ain't gonna throw pussy like that
i had moroccan girls just asking straight for sex in college, obv said nope.
No white girls get slutted out by negros and chads but they do so at their choosing and only with men that talk to them they way they like

Ethnic and Asian girl are more submissive

No white girls get slutted out by negros and chads but they do so at their choosing and only with men that talk to them they way they like

Ethnic and Asian girl are more submissive
as i said white girls select for PSL and height and don't give af if you're white as they're already white
getting white cock is like status upgrade for ethnic girls so they simp

as i said white girls select for PSL and height and don't give af if you're white as they're already white
getting white cock is like status upgrade for ethnic girls so they simp
No they are sluts they have sexual freedom because they know white soy bug man will wife them even after their hot girl summer

No they are sluts they have sexual freedom because they know white soy bug man will wife them even after their hot girl summer
i don't know a single good looking white man who goes for ethnic girls

It's literally a method of climbing the socio hierachy - white family > any other family in terms of status

Why do soo many ethnic women bleach their skin,get surgery,wear makeup and contour to look as white as possible ?
They're obviously trying to dilute their ethnicity and get as close to white passing as possible ,by having mixed
Babies and being in closer and closer proximity to whiteness,which is why they thirst after White Men

White women already know that they're genetically superior to other races of women which is why they're usually a lot
friendlier and more virtue signaling.

• +1
self-hate & white-worshipping, thats why

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, datboijj, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
they dont though, brown women are mostly loyal to brown men

its the asians that white worship.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 20652, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
So they can have a white cuck to buy them clothes and food while fucking BBC on the side. The same reason white girls date white faggot boys.

• JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt and Johanjohan
i don't know a single good looking white man who goes for ethnic girls
Don’t you live in a Slavic village and ride a donkey to work

The race relations are different in American cities

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and the BULL

money theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
It is true the other way around too, white girls love gl men of all races. If you are a good looking ethnic in America (with a low race taxxed pheno ie light skinned MENA and Hispanic) then white girls are the easiest to fuck.

they want to infect the pure white genes to fuck over the human race, that's my theory

Same reason why ethnic men go for white women.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Yliaster

I doubt you’re Nordic, you’re giving me southern Asian vibes. Plus your name is Johan Johan, so like that’s not a typical Nordic name in fact it is an ethnic name of many southern Asians, which are predominantly Indians.

• JFL
👏 You’re totally right
they want to infect the pure white genes to fuck over the human race, that's my theory

• +1
Reactions: Verse
you've been lurking here for more than a year and asking about JBW theory? caged
what will happen when you find out that he had a previous account that dates back to 2020 with 10,000 posts

• JFL

Have you actually had sex/intercourse with a Muslim arab hijab wearing girl? 🤔

I doubt you’re Nordic, you’re giving me southern Asian vibes. Plus your name is Johan Johan, so like that’s not a typical Nordic name in fact it is an ethnic name of many southern Asians, which are predominantly Indians.

If you know who willymonfrete from lookism was then his name was also Johan. I'm not sure though if OP is willymonfrete or another Johan

Muslim women love me and are ok with fucking my Kuffair Ass cos I’m a white pussy slayer indeed