Why do ethnic women dye their hair blonde?

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Listen, its one thing to bleach yourself. But i dont know, theres just something about dying your hair blonde or putting on light eyed contacts, thats seems so much more.... self hating and cringe, compared to just regular old bleaching. Like the reason i dont really have that much against bleaching is because if you know what you are doing, it can look good on you. Lightskin curries mog darkskin curries with the same facial structure, its just a simple fact. But when i see ethnic women who dye their hair blonde, i just ask myself....why? It doesnt even look that good, it look off asf. Honestly i PREFER black hair on ethnic women, because its just looks "right" and is not jarring and its not off-putting like blonde hair on olive med skin with ethnic features.

Screenshotdv 44

20151001 DSC 0050
Like ana kasparian with her natural brunette hair looks so much better than her dyed dirty blonde hair:

ScreenShot2023 07 05at65647PM

I swear bro literally every ethnic girl is trying to become some kind've walmart brand nordic girl and thinks that if they just dye their hair blonde, they'll somehow pass. I literally just want to bleach my skin so i can become a lightskin chadpreet. I know that even after all my cosmetic procedures, ill still be ethnic looking, ill just be a better looking ethnic, but ethnic girls are so.... delusional.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, m0ss26, Xangsane and 5 others
Contacts are ok if they’re good quality they look exotic , bleaching hair/skin never suits their phenotype

• +1
Reactions: colton myers and chosen-one
It looks good on some

Listen, its one thing to bleach yourself. But i dont know, theres just something about dying your hair blonde or putting on light eyed contacts, thats seems so much more.... self hating and cringe, compared to just regular old bleaching. Like the reason i dont really have that much against bleaching is because if you know what you are doing, it can look good on you. Lightskin curries mog darkskin curries with the same facial structure, its just a simple fact. But when i see ethnic women who dye their hair blonde, i just ask myself....why? It doesnt even look that good, it look off asf. Honestly i PREFER black hair on ethnic women, because its just looks "right" and is not jarring and its not off-putting like blonde hair on olive med skin with ethnic features.

View attachment 2489826

View attachment 2489843 Like ana kasparian with her natural brunette hair looks so much better than her dyed dirty blonde hair:

View attachment 2489850

I swear bro literally every ethnic girl is trying to become some kind've walmart brand nordic girl and thinks that if they just dye their hair blonde, they'll somehow pass. I literally just want to bleach my skin so i can become a lightskin chadpreet. I know that even after all my cosmetic procedures, ill still be ethnic looking, ill just be a better looking ethnic, but ethnic girls are so.... delusional.

Yeah makes me rage. They think it’s a shield or some shit that makes them less subhuman taxed. Also it’s like why? Why would you dye your hair into somehting that’s not even in your genome? So weird . Only seen ethnics chicks in the west doing this bakc home even the gl ones maintain natural hair

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
they wish they were aryans innit

Contacts are ok if they’re good quality they look exotic , bleaching hair/skin never suits their phenotype
Tinted brown hair mogs, and blonde hair is cuck looking for a male

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
They want their shitskin asses B L E A C H E D

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I always laugh when i see the disgusting semite filth with clearly dyed hair on the news

Yeah it’s kinda cringe. Too tryhard and just seems self-hating. It’s like women no matter what think blonde hair is the magic secret to being attractive. And it can be obvious even on white women too

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and chosen-one
replacement theory

View attachment 2489826

View attachment 2489843 Like ana kasparian with her natural brunette hair looks so much better than her dyed dirty blonde hair:

View attachment 2489850

I could promise you, you can bleach yourself as white as Michael Jackson and you'll still look subhuman.

Unless you live in a 3rd world shithole where pale skin is a high priority, you will remain an incel.

If you are in the west, focus on your other features and understand white women (the type you drool over like the self hating curry you are) don't give two shits about pale skin, because they are pale themselves. If they prioritized pale skin, there's an abundance of white men for them to choose. You can't out white a white man.

I could promise you, you can bleach yourself as white as Michael Jackson and you'll still look subhuman.

Unless you live in a 3rd world shithole where pale skin is a high priority, you will remain an incel.

If you are in the west, focus on your other features and understand white women (the type you drool over like the self hating curry you are) don't give two shits about pale skin, because they are pale themselves. If they prioritized pale skin, there's an abundance of white men for them to choose. You can't out white a white man.
Im not trying to make myself pale though lol, im trying to make myself med/olive/lightskin:

ScreenShot2019 05 25at11150PM

Lavender blush works for olive skin so why not eyeshadow v0 4o104xzy0v5a1
Istockphoto 950644472 1024x1024
Images

And i plan on getting other surgeries like bimaxes for chaddish jawline, rhinoplasty for aesthetic looking nose, infraorbital implants for cheekbones, and blephoraplasty and ptosis surgery for UEE and sclera show.

there retarded and bored