Why do ethnics hate themselves?

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Just saw a thread filled with meds and arabs shitting on each other. Like, you both look identical.

I see curries go on about how they hate dravidians or whatever the fuck.

You boyos need some self love.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 13787, gamma and 8 others
it's mostly the fact that ethnic is associated with ugly short and stupid so ppl don't want to relate.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17791
True, it's like me hating on Africans or Jamaicans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
because whites have higher SMV and ethnics have stereotypes that everyone shits on including me

• So Sad
I am a fucking shitskin cunt, I don't like my fucking background , my ethnicity , my origin , where I am from , where I originate from , it does not interest me , look at me what does it do for me ? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me huh? Think about it , why do I care about something that handicaps me going through life , yeah of course I'm 5'8 but I'm a fucking shitskin and that's the ultimate ultimate but almost ultimate because I could be Asian but the ultimate really and truly we're in the same boat, people saying if I was in bur-burding ding land I'll be fucking a lot more successful and that's the truth , yeah but that's not fair and that's just not fair , not fair . Loo-look-look at the asymmetry , you think this would've happened if I was white ? Look at that , that's because I didn't chew on that side , because I didn't chew on that side , do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen ? It's not that am that genetically blessed , it's that I'm genetically cursed , look at my upper eyelid exposure , look at that , that's ugly shiiit motherfucker , that's ugly poo , yeah it's come from age , but why ? Lack of undereye support , shit pajeet genetics and you want me to be proud of that ? About my genetics ? Fuck you man ! I'm gonna change and become as lit...I , my aim is to become as far away from looking like a pajeet as possible ,. because in the mind I'm not a pajeet , in the soul I'm not a pajeet , but in the fucking mug I am.... And yeah , that kills me man ..... that kills me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, gamma, Deleted member 18840 and 8 others
i hate myself for being white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 18522, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
it's mostly the fact that ethnic is associated with ugly short and stupid so ppl don't want to relate.
So? Other ethnicities have shit stereotypes, doesn't matter if it's not true.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I am a fucking shitskin cunt, I don't like my fucking background , my ethnicity , my origin , where I am from , where I originate from , it does not interest me , look at me what does it do for me ? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me huh? Think about it , why do I care about something that handicaps me going through life , yeah of course I'm 5'8 but I'm a fucking shitskin and that's the ultimate ultimate but almost ultimate because I could be Asian but the ultimate really and truly we're in the same boat, people saying if I was in bur-burding ding land I'll be fucking a lot more successful and that's the truth , yeah but that's not fair and that's just not fair , not fair . Loo-look-look at the asymmetry , you think this would've happened if I was white ? Look at that , that's because I didn't chew on that side , because I didn't chew on that side , do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen ? It's not that am that genetically blessed , it's that I'm genetically cursed , look at my upper eyelid exposure , look at that , that's ugly shiiit motherfucker , that's ugly poo , yeah it's come from age , but why ? Lack of undereye support , shit pajeet genetics and you want me to be proud of that ? About my genetics ? Fuck you man ! I'm gonna change and become as lit...I , my aim is to become as far away from looking like a pajeet as possible ,. because in the mind I'm not a pajeet , in the soul I'm not a pajeet , but in the fucking mug I am.... And yeah , that kills me man ..... that kills me
who was the guy that wrote this?

• JFL
I hate it so much being inferior shitskin, ugly fucking short manlet faggot poopskinned bug eyed subhuman dravidian streetshitting smelly curry faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "bob and vagene" fucking faggot.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN ETHNIC curry nigger.

We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us.

I fucking hate being a curry bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the white man.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of curries, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of shits on the street. I fucking hate being curry FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING ETHNIC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16853
So? Other ethnicities have shit stereotypes, doesn't matter if it's not true.
Ethnics cope hard with their shitskin "PSL gods" they will never mog whites it is what it is so naturally they cope and compare themselves to each other. paki mog india! west africa mog east africa

• So Sad
Just saw a thread filled with meds and arabs shitting on each other. Like, you both look identical.

I really have no idea, I mean what's wrong with your skin color being related to shit and your base height being 5'4?
I really don't understand ethnics

• JFL
Ethnics cope hard with their shitskin "PSL gods" they will never mog whites it is what it is so naturally they cope and compare themselves to each other. paki mog india! west africa mog east africa
Not good state of affairs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anchor_Ship
I really have no idea, I mean what's wrong with your skin color being related to shit and your base height being 5'4?
I really don't understand ethnics
Hmm

• JFL
if you don't have white pheno you will never be a mogger

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18931
they are far from it. you're experiencing selection bias. only blackpilled ethnics visist this site so they will have some form of self hate which is a bullshit dysphemism invented by liberal nigger retards for possessing self awareness. "self hate" if we need to use that term, is simply understanding the objecting shortcomings of your racial phenotype

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fauxfox, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17791
:soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
they are far from it. you're experiencing selection bias. only blackpilled ethnics visist this site so they will have some form of self hate which is a bullshit dysphemism invented by liberal nigger retards for possessing self awareness. "self hate" if we need to use that term, is simply understanding the objecting shortcomings of your racial phenotype
Well I meant ethnics on here and other similar online spaces where race is a topic.

• JFL
OP you literally look Syrian lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420, Deleted member 17791, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and Deleted member 17791

Yes I hate being Asian

• So Sad
OP you literally look Syrian lmfao
wo to me!
40819A9E ECB3 423B 84ED FF82520456F4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
It's mainly Asians and Indians who hate themselves, don't push this shit on all ethnics.

???? Tons of Syrians have this coloring especially taking pics under the sun

That hair texture is ethnic as fuck + brown eyes
Over for my pale reddish skin and BROWN eyes. Ethnic as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
Over for my pale reddish skin and BROWN eyes. Ethnic as fuck.
LOL look at you getting triggered because I implied you can pass for Syrian after making a shit race self acceptance thread, virtue signaling annoying little faggot. Literally seen hundreds of Syrians that look whiter than you LMFAO

muh I'm white bro, my skin is pink from irradiation it with UV and getting erythema (just skin inflammation from cells dying)

You have coon kinky shitskin hair texture, literally belongs on a Moroccan dude and your brown eyes are solid proof your DNA pool is mostly not derived from R1b haplogroup

embrace being a shitskin my friend:chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17791
LOL look at you getting triggered because I implied you can pass for Syrian after making a shit race self acceptance thread, virtue signaling annoying little faggot. Literally seen hundreds of Syrians that look whiter than you LMFAO

muh I'm white bro, my skin is pink from irradiation it with UV and getting erythema (just skin inflammation from cells dying)

You have coon kinky shitskin hair texture, literally belongs on a Moroccan dude and your brown eyes are solid proof your DNA pool is mostly not derived from R1b haplogroup

Wtf?

• JFL
Cope, there's a difference between knowing your own short comings and shitting on your own race+Worshipping another race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Hilarious sig

:feelskek::feelskek:

Cope, there's a difference between knowing your own short comings and shitting on your own race+Worshipping another race
This

White people have shortcomings too. Non med whites have shit eyebrows, shir lashes, shit lips most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853

Yup. Whites will tell shitskins to accept themselves then get offended when they get called ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 19551
Yup. Whites will tell shitskins to accept themselves then get offended when they get called ethnic
The barely white passing faggots here are the absolute worst and usually the most racist

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

STFU SOUTH INDIAN🌴🇮🇳MALLU AND PROUD

• JFL