Why do faggots speak like faggots?

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

asshole
I know a closet faggot since middle school and he always had those feminised movements and that typical gay accent

Why do they speak like that? It's like it's genetic or something (since that kid has always had that voice)

Made a thread here since I'm pretty sure there's a high concentration of fags in psl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
@MammothActuary GTFIH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Alt Number 3
hes trying to be sexy and seduce you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and didntreadlol
Getting fucked in the ass raises estrogen ded srs

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
probably their feminine temperament? Do only 'bottom' gay men speak femininely?

Probably hormones and a lot of estrogen.

A guy with a lot of estrogen does affect his mind and makes him more feminine for sure.

Gay speech characteristics appear to be learned ways of speaking, though their origins and process of adoption by men remain unclear.[3]

Gay men have similar hormonal profiles to straight men also

Wtf is their deal? That kid is a closet fag but doing a terrible job at hiding it (he told some classmates that he dreamed he was fucking this 50year old math teacher jfl)

Gay speech characteristics appear to be learned ways of speaking, though their origins and process of adoption by men remain unclear.[3]

Gay men have similar hormonal profiles to straight men also

Wtf is their deal? That kid is a closet fag but doing a terrible job at hiding it (he told some classmates that he dreamed he was fucking this 50year old math teacher jfl)
why are you so interested in this gay fagot

you think about him so much and you post your feelings of male virgin forums for guys who get no sex

you just might be gay, and this is the way you cope with the fact you may be ascending the other way

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 3123 and chadpreetcel123
idk OP .

tell me.

why do you speak how you speak?

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
It's always funny seeing the uneducated speak. Gay people speak like that because they mostly from a young age hanged out with girls more then guys. I have completely straight friends that speak like that who were raised their whole life by their mom and sister and never had a leading male in the family

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Butthurt Dweller
Why do niggas speak Like niggas ?
Why do curries speak Like curries ?

Is gayness genetic perhaps?

Tenor 3

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller