Why do fat latinas have the most attitude?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
They are always loud and obnoxious. They think they are the shit. White women aint even that entitled, despite hoarding the majority of female smv. Even narcy entitled white women are better at hiding it and know when to keep quiet. Fat latinas are always talking shit with their drawn on eyebrows looking like a jabba the hutt painting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and JovenCansao
I love when girls are little toxic

Its kinda hot ngl

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and NerdcelThundercok
Yes, I agree. Fat latinas are the worst in terms of attitude.

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
built for bbc

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
I love when girls are little toxic

Its kinda hot ngl
I mean I do too if its an attractive girl. I would love to have a short tempered ginger stacey gf be a little toxic towards me, but when ugly jabba the hutt looking girls do it its disgusting tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
They have mostly male friends which make them think they're untouchable because muh white knights and shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, HitAndRun and SubSigma
They have mostly male friends which make them think they're untouchable because muh white knights and shit
Ye latinas and black queens will say they are calling their homeboy if you talk shit. Last thing I want us a dark triadmaxxed pedro or tyrone pulling a glock on me for calling their queen jabba.

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
Es por el Reggaeton y porque son la mayoría de la población, las latinas que ves en Miami o en Hollywood serían apedreadas por los barrios bajos

In my experience all women think they are the shit

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
Es por el Reggaeton y porque son la mayoría de la población, las latinas que ves en Miami o en Hollywood serían apedreadas por los barrios bajos
Dame tu cosita 👽

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun