Why do fat people exist?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Doesn't make sense really, shouldn't your body know how hungry you are and give you cravings exactly till maintenance? I never counted calories in the past and always stayed the same weight because subconsciously would eat at my cravings, then why do fat fucks exist? How did evolution allow thay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15099, Tony and 5 others
Fucking fat retards.
I hate them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, itorroella9, Deleted member 14774 and 3 others
Agree,how can people eat so much lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15099, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
i only get cravings when im depressed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444
i only get cravings when im depressed
You mean fatty level cravings? Thats more understandable but still retarded tbh, you could just eat very filling food like potatoes and fill the rest with shit you crave. If you are not poor then loosing weight is easy, just eat shit ton of brocoli

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2403
Why don't you find a fat guy and simply ask him: "Excuse me, why are you fat, why do even exist?".
G7NX5Y3HR5YQCJTRN356T6JMIM.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
All being fat does is tell people you have no disclipine and self-control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14774 and 4 others
cuz food broo it's the only cope left if we're disgusted at ourselves including appearance wise, ig ur a chad so u can't relate to these problems

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beetlejuice and TsarTsar444
my genetics are the reason why i have never been below 16% bf

@MoeZart and @sandcelmuttcel told me i am wasting my potential by being 20% bf subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and TsarTsar444
Food taste good

cuz food broo it's the only cope left if we're disgusted at ourselves including appearance wise, ig ur a chad so u can't relate to these problems
Im not chad and this is the most hedonisticly vile thing i read, people who cope with food are utterly disgusting, there are so many other copes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14160 and thickdickdaddy27
giphy.gif

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica and TsarTsar444
Im not chad and this is the most hedonisticly vile thing i read, people who cope with food are utterly disgusting, there are so many other copes
chad implying coping with drugs is a better alternative:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
chad implying coping with drugs is a better alternative:hnghn:
There are both harmful but one is 10 times more enjoyable, so more worth it. Honestly jfl at 10 times more like 20-30 times for meth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thickdickdaddy27
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1476

@MoeZart and @sandcelmuttcel told me i am wasting my potential by being 20% bf subhuman
Sounds like cope, just eat at a deficit and you will be low bf :feelsgood:, if you don't go university it should be easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15099
There are both harmful but one is 10 times more enjoyable, so more worth it. Honestly jfl at 10 times more like 20-30 times for meth
harmful effects of drugs take away from the enjoyability in the long run

bodies are not designed to turn off hunger just because our stomachs are bloated
Yes they are, your body has hunger because it needs food, normally you shouldn't feel hungry if you eat at maintenance, fat people are just selfish gluttonous fucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

it's true, but food cravings are a real thing, hard to ignore them

All being fat does is tell people you have no disclipine and self-control.
lol this. people ask why you hate fat people is the same reason someone would hate the rich. gluttony, greed, lack of self control, no respect for yourself or others.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and TsarTsar444
lol this. people ask why you hate fat people is the same reason someone would hate the rich. gluttony, greed, lack of self control, no respect for yourself or others.
Yeah this, its kinda hard for me to describe why i exactly hate them but this is the reason, they give off selfish disgusting greedy vibes, skinny people are like the opposite for me, they always look generous, noble, calm stuff like that even though they would look shit too

• +1
"needs" food.

at what % body fat does it need food, and what % body fat would it not need food?
What? Humans naturally stay at a very similar bf percentage, of about 13-20% for males so if you eat at maintenance your body doesn't lose nor gain body fat higher or lower then these percentages

• +1
You get to low 20s body fat, so now your body decides "oh its out of range, lets shut off the hunger mechanism"?
Yes exactly, thats why the majority of humans aren't fat even though they don't count their calories you fat fuck :forcedsmile:

• +1
Thing is. Most people look bad from being fat

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Thing is. Most people look bad from being fat
tbh over if u have to eat at maintenance or deficit to avoid becoming fat. eating calorie surplus is life and the fucker chad has that luxury

tbh over if u have to eat at maintenance to avoid becoming fat. eating calorie surplus is life and the fucker chad has that luxury
Again most people can't do that.
And most people aren't chad lol

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Subhuman trash and Deleted member 8853
Doesn't make sense really, shouldn't your body know how hungry you are and give you cravings exactly till maintenance? I never counted calories in the past and always stayed the same weight because subconsciously would eat at my cravings, then why do fat fucks exist? How did evolution allow thay
@lutte i always cage at his threads :feelskek: :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and lutte
Yes exactly, thats why the majority of humans aren't fat even though they don't count their calories you fat fuck :forcedsmile:
I would be obese if I didn't count calories

what happens is people bodies adapt, a person who eats 3000 thousands calories, a day, if your forced them to eat only 2000 a day they would go through with-drawl almost like drugs. Because food stretches the belly, which send signals to the brain that your not hungry. If you workout and eat, only 2000 calories a day, then start eating 4000 thousand a day after two-three weeks your body will adapt, now if you don't eat at least about 4000 calories you will fee like your starving.

This why some people get confused when they see a fat person, eat like 3000-4000 calories and they say their still hungry or their starving.:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Nautica