Why do Finns look so bad compared to other nordics?

I don't see it? They look like average nerdics to me (lookism.net typo very intentional:lul:)

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Finnish are less Nordics and more lapon/Sami ethnics.

They are the ethnics of Europe and thus are more subhuman like. Pure Sami s look like shit full bloated and face fat. Weak skull. Shit pink skin.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17918
@Erik-Jón

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It's true, for the most part we look like dogshit. There also exists a saying here of "its like winning in lottery if you are born in Finland" :lul::lul: jfl at these fucking copers. Another all time fav cope here is to call swedish men gay for their superior looks:lul:

Attachments

• 6376176e119196c92e8478d3ef0c69eb_XL.jpg
    6376176e119196c92e8478d3ef0c69eb_XL.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 17918, Moggie and 1 other person
It's true, for the most part we look like dogshit. There also exists a saying here of "its like winning in lottery if you are born in Finland" :lul::lul: jfl at these fucking copers. Another all time fav cope here is to call swedish men gay for their superior looks:lul:
It’s not cope

they are mongols

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Slob and Erik-Jón
Finn’s are not racislly Nordics.

Most finns have a baltic phenotype which is the typical potato face phenotype of the baltic states, Finland, Belarus, Russia, eastern Poland and northern Ukraine.
The baltic pheno is indeed the most subhuman european phenotype.

Most finns have a baltic phenotype which is the typical potato face phenotype of the baltic states, northwestern Russia, Poland and Belarus aka le slav face.
The baltic pheno is indeed the most subhuman european phenotype.
Not really euro tbh. Mongol rapebabies. I live in low income area filled with these inbred subhumans. Once, one of them tried to stab me because I refused to give him 1 euro. No wonder eastern european countries are shitholes. It's all about genetics.