Why do foids genuinely believe the VS model body is the most ideal (on them)?

Xangsane

Xangsane

Election day ruined by a spoiled patty
Saw a girl on .com posting that how she wants a body type like this:

Whereas most of us would find this attractive:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Patriot, Donquixote, deadstock and 20 others
@Jova @Whatever @Always Stay You

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Whatever and Carbine
@shizuku11111

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Cause its hot

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin, \/orman, noodlelover and 1 other person
Bottom might be less attainable because fat distribution is such a lottery, slender physique only looks good on short women because then they look like little lolis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: \/orman, Awan, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, isis_Bleach and Xangsane
Literally same way how some normies find that being a bulked up bodybuilder would attract girls where it won’t

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, \/orman, autistic_tendencies and 9 others
Literally same way how some normies find that being a bulked up bodybuilder would attract girls where it won’t
It’s possible to have this body but only if you are a yoga teacher with no kids,

Else it’s over

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Or are they believing this is the Chad gaze?

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
@Carbine can't believe the guy in your avi married an ethnic becky

• +1
Competition between women to be the skinniest in the room same way like with guys who want to be the most jacked or the tallest. But there is diminishing returns after a point. It’s more of status symbol I guess.

• +1
Reactions: yolan, xantrooper, Mr.Proper and 2 others
jfl you're the first person to recognize Lundqvist
also just read how Paris Hilton aborted chad (Jason Shaw)'s baby and she didn't want commitment from him despite being engaged to him
she has kids with her oofy husbahnd

@Jova @Whatever @Always Stay You

Because that body is legit female gaze, brings out the bi that all girls have inside. I know 2 girls with legit VS model pheno and one of them was more attractive to other girls than she was to guys and didn’t have a boyfriend until she was in her mid 20s. And I remember when the VS Show would come on, all the girls would post stuff like “this has got me questioning”. And this wasn’t the weird alt foids, I mean the preppy HTB+.

I think most girls know they can’t get that though, it’s genetic, so they focus on assmaxxing, for the thirst traps.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, gookcelriceR and Xangsane
Because that body is legit female gaze, brings out the bi that all girls have inside. I know 2 girls with legit VS model pheno and one of them was more attractive to other girls than she was to guys and didn’t have a boyfriend until she was in her mid 20s.
What was her boyfriend's looks level and pheno/archeetype
And I remember when the VS Show would come on, all the girls would post stuff like “this has got me questioning”. And this wasn’t the weird alt foids, I mean the preppy HTB+.

I think most girls know they can’t get that though, it’s genetic, so they focus on assmaxxing, for the thirst traps.
do they believe it's the chad gaze?

Bottom might be less attainable because fat distribution is such a lottery, slender physique only looks good on short women because then they look like little lolis
most girls have good fat distribution, they just cope with anorexia for some strange reason

dude the model body is the best body type

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and gookcelriceR
Nigga is talking bad about skinny women and didn't tag me 😭

Women don't know shit about the male gaze, just like most niggas here don't know shit about the female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, \/orman and Xangsane
I like this kind of body

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: \/orman, stamaster21, SwissArms and 8 others
Because shorter, fatter men tend to be more accepting of shorter, fatter women.
That's not fat at all, plus I've seen tall lean men who like that body type

Yeah. thoughts on his wife and kids?
My phenotype was destroyed by my father as well, so I feel for the children, as for his spouse, a lesser person

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
My phenotype was destroyed by my father as well, so I feel for the children, as for his spouse, a lesser person
are you hapa

also just read how Paris Hilton aborted chad (Jason Shaw)'s baby and she didn't want commitment from him despite being engaged to him
she has kids with her oofy husbahnd
Sometimes I think you're an extremely intelligent foid, aside from that, I won't be reading into this, here's a gift;

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and Xangsane
Do they believe it's the chad gaze?
yes chad, but mostly any guy that's famous, as everyone can see what women they're with

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yes chad, but mostly any guy that's famous, as everyone can see what women they're with
They do know that most chads aren't famous. Like 20% of chads are.
And many non famous chads date and marry curvy (not fat) women

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Carbine
Jfl

Mentalcel + Foster care so I have to go to school online, I don't look bad terrible though, so I won't outwardly deny this
Autism? ADHD?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, \/orman and Xangsane
This one is rarer than the first and it's not like you can change your body anyway. I heard hip thrusts reshape your iliac crest @cytoplasm
I see more foids with 2 than 1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman and St.TikTokcel
its like when some guys believe bulky physiques and bald with a beard is the ideal male physique and when you tell them women dont like that they say something like i dont care about women
or are they wanting to attract CHAD?