Why do foids genuinely believe the VS model body is the most ideal (on them)?

Not sure what it is, I've had issues since a kid, I'd doubt my socially inept behavior derives from either
I'm a diagnosed autist
School was hard

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Carbine
I see more foids with 2 than 1
Odd. This is what I see on a daily basis aka the plank build aka no tits/ass/hips/shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
or are they wanting to attract CHAD?
Yeah and some girls think high class rich men like skinny girls more I dont know if its true or not

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Xangsane
Any men, who mentioned he prefers a model type-skinny or anorexic body type in women instead of an actual feminine body, turned out to be just insecure about himself or low T.
Modeling industry =mostly female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, isis_Bleach and Xangsane
Any men, who mentioned he prefers a model type-skinny or anorexic body type in women instead of an actual feminine body, turned out to be just insecure about himself or low T.
Not chad?
Modeling industry =mostly female gaze.
Or do you think they're doing this for CHAD and not just any man?

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Yeah and some girls think high class rich men like skinny girls more I dont know if its true or not
TBH in celebrity circles yes.

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
They do know that most chads aren't famous. Like 20% of chads are.
And many non famous chads date and marry curvy (not fat) women
They (women) don't want to settle for less.

Not chad?

Or do you think they're doing this for CHAD and not just any man?
Most of my tall, chad-like friends tend to prefer women with larger breasts and, more importantly, wide hips (a big ass). They often reject women who are slimmer and hence don’t fit that body type.
Being extremely skinny usually means less female dimorphism.
I think many women mistakenly believe that men look for the same qualities in women as women do in men.
The modeling industry, in particular, now celebrates more robust or masculine body types in women, as does this forum.
I don’t believe, that actual unbiased chads desire that body type.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, autistic_tendencies, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Most of my tall, chad-like friends tend to prefer women with larger breasts and, more importantly, wide hips (a big ass). They often reject women who are slimmer and hence don’t fit that body type.
Being extremely skinny usually means less female dimorphism.
I think many women mistakenly believe that men look for the same qualities in women as women do in men.
The modeling industry, in particular, now celebrates more robust or masculine body types in women, as does this forum.
I don’t believe, that actual unbiased chads desire that body type.
What do you mean chad-like friends. Actual PSL chads or just MTNs with muscular bodies and beards?
Elab on robust/masc body types in women?

@EverythingMattersCel

They do know that most chads aren't famous. Like 20% of chads are.
And many non famous chads date and marry curvy (not fat) women
Media manipulation, It's all to look good, most of them aren't even getting sex

What do you mean chad-like friends. Actual PSL chads or just MTNs with muscular bodies and beards?
Elab on robust/masc body types in women?
No, I have two friends who are exceptionally tall (over 1.94m) and have exceptionally wide frames along with highly attractive faces.
Their features are extremely harmonious, with perfect masculine dimorphism, but nothing exaggerated.
It’s almost effortless for them. Women come up to them in nightclubs, telling them they’re the best-looking men they’ve ever seen. These women often get clingy quickly and will even come back after a period of time, which doesn’t happen with most men at all.

A tall women with broader shoulders, smaller hips, and little or no breasts, paired with faces that display more masculine traits.
While this doesn’t necessarily apply to most models, the low body fat required for a chiseled look is a male-typical trait. There’s an evolutionary reason why women naturally store more body fat.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
No, I have two friends who are exceptionally tall (over 1.94m) and have exceptionally wide frames along with highly attractive faces.
Their features are extremely harmonious, with perfect masculine dimorphism, but nothing exaggerated.
It’s almost effortless for them. Women come up to them in nightclubs, telling them they’re the best-looking men they’ve ever seen. These women often get clingy quickly and will even come back after a period of time, which doesn’t happen with most men at all.

A tall women with broader shoulders, smaller hips, and little or no breasts, paired with faces that display more masculine traits.
While this doesn’t necessarily apply to most models, the low body fat required for a chiseled look is a male-typical trait. There’s an evolutionary reason why women naturally store more body fat.
And do those men stay with those women?

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
And do those men stay with those women?
No, they actually have standards and don’t fall in love easily.
However they do desire a long-term relationship.
They simply find it harder to decide, as most women don’t fulfil their physical desires or other set factors.
They also never get desperate enough to break their own boundaries.

They are the best to hang out with though.
Most normie friends are constantly trying to backstab you, whenever a chance occurs.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
No, they actually have standards and don’t fall in love easily.
However they do desire a long-term relationship.
They simply find it harder to decide, as most women don’t fulfil their physical desires or other set factors.
They also never get desperate enough to break their own boundaries.

They are the best to hang out with though.
Most normie friends are constantly trying to backstab you, whenever a chance occurs.
What do they actually want?

What do they actually want?
Money and success, I feel. They are a prime example of every desirable trait correlating with each other.
Both professionally tested high Iq (121 and 126).
They are super engaged in their work or studying and prioritise it before anything related to women or dating in general.
Both are well established already, have worked their whole life and master in finance and architecture.
Their way of thinking can be described as very rational and less emotional.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, autistic_tendencies, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Money and success, I feel. They are a prime example of every desirable trait correlating with each other.
Both professionally tested high Iq (121 and 126).
They are super engaged in their work or studying and prioritise it before anything related to women or dating in general.
Both are well established already, have worked their whole life and master in finance and architecture.
Their way of thinking can be described as very rational and less emotional.
And women throw themselves at them but don't have anything to offer?

@Xangsane rate
55 110 18 v0 zeuy4qv9v2wd111

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Xangsane
And women throw themselves at them but don't have anything to offer?
Not necessarily. Many of them had wealthy parents and they would study medicine, law or something similar.
One was an extremely rich and high Iq women from India, who went to Harvard and still can’t let go of my friend.
They were a couple for 8 months before my friend realised, that a long distance relationship doesn’t sexually fulfil him, since he has the chance literally anywhere he goes.
She even offered him, that he could engage in casual sex, if he stays with her.
The Indian women had a super rich and high iq BUT ugly bf in the meantime to get over my friend and still consistently phoned my friend during that time span.
Like it’s incredible, how obsessed they can become.
Also the social status was extremely important for her, as all her female friends thirsted over him.
She enjoyed that.

• +1
Not necessarily. Many of them had wealthy parents and they would study medicine, law or something similar.
One was an extremely rich and high Iq women from India, who went to Harvard and still can’t let go of my friend.
They were a couple for 8 months before my friend realised, that a long distance relationship doesn’t sexually fulfil him, since he has the chance literally anywhere he goes.
She even offered him, that he could engage in casual sex, if he stays with her.
The Indian women had a super rich and high iq BUT ugly bf in the meantime to get over my friend and still consistently phoned my friend during that time span.
Like it’s incredible, how obsessed they can become.
Also the social status was extremely important for her, as all her female friends thirsted over him.
She enjoyed that.
Or did he prefer certain races/face attractiveness?

Or did he prefer certain races/face attractiveness?
Breast size and short height is extremely important to him physically, alongside face, where he values „cuteness“ over everything.
Also she can’t be fat obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
a fit babe would be ideal for breeding

4'5, 75lbs is ideal for fucking

• JFL
Saw a girl on .com posting that how she wants a body type like this:

View attachment 3253302View attachment 3253303

Whereas most of us would find this attractive:

View attachment 3253304
It’s a status thing, it has nothing to do with sexual attractiveness. VS model is pretty much the highest status occupation for a woman behind maybe famous actress. In the realm of female competition being a VS model trumps all even though the beauty standards of VS models have more to do with the practicalities behind fashion and the gay male gaze than raw sex appeal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: motiascension, Xangsane and Whatever
Also consider you just can’t call a VS models fat and women really don’t want to be fat. Even though to be voluptuous and highly sexualized, some degree of fatness may even be required, and even though this may be natural, in the female social world, fatness is frowned upon. This makes it so that even though a shorter more soft round woman may elicit more primal sexual attraction from the majority of men, the sharp angles and thin proportions of the VS model represent an extreme on the socially desirable spectrum of not being fat. For women, who exist non rationally, the label of being fat can levy more damage than the reality. This makes women strive towards the social extreme over the actual ideal. Also VS models are usually just beautiful which halos their bodies. Also they are trophies of high status men to some extent and women hypergamously compete for the highest status men and for the highest status men today raw sexual expression tends to be negative in their social class. The big booty voluptuous woman is less valuable in the higher echelons than the refined elegance of the VS model.

• +1
Breast size and short height is extremely important to him physically, alongside face, where he values „cuteness“ over everything.
Also she can’t be fat obviously.
What does he mean by cuteness?
Also consider you just can’t call a VS models fat and women really don’t want to be fat. Even though to be voluptuous and highly sexualized, some degree of fatness may even be required, and even though this may be natural, in the female social world, fatness is frowned upon. This makes it so that even though a shorter more soft round woman may elicit more primal sexual attraction from the majority of men, the sharp angles and thin proportions of the VS model represent an extreme on the socially desirable spectrum of not being fat. For women, who exist non rationally, the label of being fat can levy more damage than the reality. This makes women strive towards the social extreme over the actual ideal. Also VS models are usually just beautiful which halos their bodies. Also they are trophies of high status men to some extent and women hypergamously compete for the highest status men and for the highest status men today raw sexual expression tends to be negative in their social class. The big booty voluptuous woman is less valuable in the higher echelons than the refined elegance of the VS model.
Does this mean just rich statusmaxxed men or Chad?

It’s a status thing, it has nothing to do with sexual attractiveness. VS model is pretty much the highest status occupation for a woman behind maybe famous actress. In the realm of female competition being a VS model trumps all even though the beauty standards of VS models have more to do with the practicalities behind fashion and the gay male gaze than raw sex appeal.
Well said.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and hypernormie
What was her boyfriend's looks level and pheno/archeetype

do they believe it's the chad gaze?

He’s a WASP looking MTN manlet shorter than her. He seems like a party/rave guy and very NT and outgoing. They met on vacation, this is my Exhibit A of the NT and luck pills. Because looks theory on its own doesn’t explain why this top tier tall blonde Stacy spent her prime fucking other girls and then this oofy doofy manlet.

I don’t know how much of the assmaxxing is to get a Chad (or Tyrone), they can get one either way so it’s not that much of a difference maker. It’s more to compete with other girls and definitely to pump up those numbers on Tinder and Insta, which sometimes I think girls care about more than the actual sex.

• JFL
He’s a WASP looking MTN manlet shorter than her. He seems like a party/rave guy and very NT and outgoing. They met on vacation, this is my Exhibit A of the NT and luck pills.
Or maybe she didn’t want a chad and wanted princess treatment?
Just be MTN for Stacy
Because looks theory on its own doesn’t explain why this top tier tall blonde Stacy spent her prime fucking other girls and then this oofy doofy manlet.
SHE FUCKED WOMEN? SHE IS BI? :lul::lul::lul:
I don’t know how much of the assmaxxing is to get a Chad (or Tyrone), they can get one either way so it’s not that much of a difference maker. It’s more to compete with other girls and definitely to pump up those numbers on Tinder and Insta, which sometimes I think girls care about more than the actual sex.
Why so? Thought foids prefer ltr?

Please keep this AVI its so fucking funny

Or maybe she didn’t want a chad and wanted princess treatment?
Just be MTN for Stacy

SHE FUCKED WOMEN? SHE IS BI? :lul::lul::lul:

Why so? Thought foids prefer ltr?

I don’t know how the MTN manlet treated her but some guys are just magicians with getting girls above their league. And 100% she was fucking other girls, everyone knew it, they would talk about how at parties she would get completely wild with them. Even at school I’d see her kissing girls on the cheek, bumping them with her hips and rubbing their back and shoulders, like getting really touchy feely. On her Facebook there were pictures of her kissing other girls and just the way other girls looked at her and vice versa was pure lust and female gaze.

A girl can be posting thirst traps and genuinely want or even be in an LTR at the same time, those two things seem so contradictory at first and in many cases they are but not all. Social media is not the real world and I think for a lot of girls HTB+ what happens on the screens stays on the screens and they only fuck and date guys they meet in real life.

• Love it
Reactions: gookcelriceR
I don’t know how the MTN manlet treated her but some guys are just magicians with getting girls above their league. And 100% she was fucking other girls, everyone knew it, they would talk about how at parties she would get completely wild with them. Even at school I’d see her kissing girls on the cheek, bumping them with her hips and rubbing their back and shoulders, like getting really touchy feely. On her Facebook there were pictures of her kissing other girls and just the way other girls looked at her and vice versa was pure lust and female gaze.
That is just so fucking hot :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Whatever
I prefer vs body ngl

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Because it's the most attractive aslong as they have some hip development

• JFL
What does he mean by cuteness?

Does this mean just rich statusmaxxed men or Chad?
I’m primarily referring to rich statusmaxxed men here but it would still apply if such a man was a Chad

• +1
gay fashions desginers are womens puppetmasters

same reason why men believe roidheads have ideal physique tbh