Why do foids overrate their bfs?

Deleted member 18032

Deleted member 18032

Master
I remember this foid at my workplace, we were all discussing looks one day and then it came to me as well, she said "bittercurry is kinda hot, but not my type, my bf is way better". Then a few days back I actually met her bf. Dude was legit loser looking-skullcel, framecel, incel voice and posture, barely my height (5'10) and since he had shaved his beard that day, look totally ogre and weak (funny thing is he looks great in pics, normies fraud harder than PSL aspies). I burst out laughing in real but covered up the reason with a joke. Other guys pointed it too later saying stuff like "bilkul hi jhand sa nikla jis hisab se woh chadaati hai (looks like a total loser for the pedestal she put him on)"

because its the socially correct thing to do in public lmao

what is she gonna say?
he is fuckin ugly and then he gets knowledge of it?

they only speak their minds in their own female friend groups

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 14905, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
because its the socially correct thing to do in public lmao

what is she gonna say?
he is fuckin ugly and then he gets knowledge of it?

they only speak their minds in their own female friend groups
Even in the female groups. Everyone was sick of her and keeping their distance from her and laughing behind her back because of her antics-judging everyone's appearance and putting people down whilst she herself is a caked up 4'11-5' tall chick.

Even in the female groups. Everyone was sick of her and keeping their distance from her and laughing behind her back because of her antics-judging everyone's appearance and putting people down whilst she herself is a caked up 4'11-5' tall chick.
water female friend groups arent actually friends
they all hate each other and have rivalries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 18045, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
I remember this foid at my workplace, we were all discussing looks one day and then it came to me as well, she said "bittercurry is kinda hot, but not my type, my bf is way better". Then a few days back I actually met her bf. Dude was legit loser looking-skullcel, framecel, incel voice and posture, barely my height (5'10) and since he had shaved his beard that day, look totally ogre and weak (funny thing is he looks great in pics, normies fraud harder than PSL aspies). I burst out laughing in real but covered up the reason with a joke. Other guys pointed it too later saying stuff like "bilkul hi jhand sa nikla jis hisab se woh chadaati hai (looks like a total loser for the pedestal she put him on)"
You live in India?

virtue signaling 101

jai hind brother

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
  • +1
  • Love it
Hope i'm still in the brotherhood then
That was a shitpost as well. I purposely tagged people who I knew were brown or black. Why would you want to be an actual sfcel lol

• JFL
That was a shitpost as well. I purposely tagged people who I knew were brown or black. Why would you want to be an actual sfcel lol
lol man, I was playing along. Not SFcel, but I am blackpilled on the fact that white people have it far easier in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15577
Do you have a gf?

• JFL
Do you have a gf?
lol no, too much of a pain plus blackpill means am always self depreciating and suspecting her to sleep around, its torture apart from the regular sex and even sex gets vanilla in no time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
lol no, too much of a pain plus blackpill means am always self depreciating and suspecting her to sleep around, its torture apart from the regular sex and even sex gets vanilla in no time
Then he mogs you

Atleast he's having something. What do you have
more nasty experiences

and he is clueless on his gf flirting and subtly sexting every other guy at the workplace, including me in the past. And even if he wasn't, he wouldn't break up because he knows he got lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
more nasty experiences

and he is clueless on his gf flirting and subtly sexting every other guy at the workplace, including me in the past. And even if he wasn't, he wouldn't break up because he knows he got lucky.
Damn she is a hoe . It's better not to have a gf like that

• +1
because women are coping also

Last edited:
They don't; holes are Chad-sexual.

Because your man is a reflection of your value which is why woman like to go out to meals to make them seem worth more than they actually are if they talk up the bf it's to make them seem better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309