Why do gen x and boomers all have large forearms?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Inb4 "testosterone levels are lower"

Yes testosterone levels are on average lower than before. But even low T boomers forearm mog high T zoomers despite never going to the gym.

Is age an independent factor? Or is it that they all did a lot more manual labour when young?

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member and Acromegaly_Chad
Just fat i dont see any zoomers with big forearms with just muscle mass and bone mass

bigger bones probably, sadly the low t thing is true

• +1
Reactions: Slob, thereallegend and Deleted member
I think age

Yes testosterone levels are on average lower than before. But even low T boomers forearm mog high T zoomers despite never going to the gym.

Is age an independent factor? Or is it that they all did a lot more manual labour when young?

Because forearms and things like that will continue to add bone after you are grown especially if the person works with their hands a lot.

Testosterone and androgens

confirmation bias, op your forearms are probably below avg

confirmation bias, op your forearms are probably below avg
They 100% are.

But its legit not confirmation bias. I have never seen a gen z forearm mog my dad.

My 80 year old grandpa forearm mogs most zoomers

Low iq response. I literally addressed that point in my post.
You already know this is the answer, so why are you asking?

Teens back then:

Teens today:

1200px-LMBMcrowd.jpeg

But even low T boomers forearm mog high T zoomers despite never going to the gym
This doesn't even make any sense. You think zoomers and late millenials who are drinking estrogen and plastic in their water and have confirmed lower fertility are higher T than boomers? :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Lawton88
This doesn't even make any sense. You think zoomers and late millenials who are drinking estrogen and plastic in their water and have confirmed lower fertility are higher T than boomers? :lul:
youre actually retarded. Boomers use to be in general higher T, yes. But they are now old which lowers their T, and they also have the same shitty water, and the same shitty diet. So they arent even higher T on average.

But even if they were higher T on average and they kept the same T as they did in the 1970s there would still be some zoomers higher T than them because outliers exist. I never once said that zoomers are higher T. I literally said the opposite in the post :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

youre actually retarded. Boomers use to be in general higher T, yes. But they are now old which lowers their T, and they also have the same shitty water, and the same shitty diet. So they arent even higher T on average.

But even if they were higher T on average and they kept the same T as they did in the 1970s there would still be some zoomers higher T than them because outliers exist. I never once said that zoomers are higher T. I literally said the opposite in the post :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lmao you fucking retard, once your muscle structure and bone density is in place it barely changes as you age unless you reach extreme seniority like 75+, and is unrelated to the T level you have at that moment. What matters is the GH and T levels in your puberty years and youth. Kill yourself for asking such a retarded reddit-tier question

Lmao you fucking retard, once your muscle structure and bone density is in place it barely changes as you age unless you reach extreme seniority like 75+, and is unrelated to the T level you have at that moment. What matters is the GH and T levels in your puberty years and youth. Kill yourself for asking such a retarded reddit-tier question
First bonemass doesnt 1-1 correlate to muscle mass. Also the avg T levels arent low enough to cause that great of a disparity between boomers and zoomers

2nd. T doesnt correlate as much to bone volume as you may think. My fucking grandma handmogs and wristmogs the average zoomer, (legit), and I dont care if the avg zoomer T levels are low. They arent that fucking low

Either way it doesnt matter because ive already addressed this point

You chose one point and ignored the other jfl

I specified in my post that ive noticed even high T zoomers have smaller forearms than boomers. (Im talking muscle mass)

This is what really got me to ask this question to begin with, as originally i just assumed it was low T that caused the disparity. But i see more and more examples of it not just being T

Reply if you can adress all my points, and not just one side point fucking retard:feelskek:

Teens back then:

Teens today:

1200px-LMBMcrowd.jpeg

Imagine if they had a typical high school class doing that now. They would be be falling to the ground unable to complete those obstacles.

Last edited:
someone link the study showing boomer low t = zoomer high t :lul:

someone link the study showing boomer low t = zoomer high t :lul:
Did u even read?

I literally said that T use to be higher.

Did u even read?

I literally said that T use to be higher.

"But even low T boomers forearm mog high T zoomers despite never going to the gym." Are they actually low T? or just low for their generation, which is still high as fuck.

Less estrogen more test. Wrist growth plates are one of the first to close, plus they weren't exposed to degenerate diets nor did they come in contact with bpas.

Teens back then:

Teens today:

1200px-LMBMcrowd.jpeg

brutal. what happened to that school I wonder. nowadays PE is more cucked than ever. no good practices make it mainstream for (((some reason)))

can agree with this myself compared my forearm with my mom hers are huge

"But even low T boomers forearm mog high T zoomers despite never going to the gym." Are they actually low T? or just low for their generation, which is still high as fuck.
If i remember correctly avg boomer T was 911ng/dl and now its 611ng/dl

Not as much as you may think, and there is definitely occurs overlap between gen z and boomers.

Also in this video another user sent the avg teen there get wrist mogged by avg boomer now. Atleast from what i have observed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666