why do girls act like simply having a bf is a flex

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
they never shut the fuck up about it. even if they don't necessarily parade him around or if he's sub-chad they always have to bring him up when it isn't relevant.

you can say insecurity I guess but every person is innately aware that women are always desirable so it just comes off like bragging about breathing air or eating food.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19540 and 6 others
The most cringe is when women try to brag about how they “pull”. I don't think they understand that literally every woman can “pull”. Its not even remotely difficult to get laid as a woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, BearBoy, galego123 and 8 others
It is a flex, very few sane/respectable guys want to actually commit to a woman. Af/bb is a fairly mainstream concept with simps getting called out all the time nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Chadeep, Xangsane and 3 others
they never shut the fuck up about it. even if they don't necessarily parade him around or if he's sub-chad they always have to bring him up when it isn't relevant.

you can say insecurity I guess but every person is innately aware that women are always desirable so it just comes off like bragging about breathing air or eating food.
They talk about his Dick

most of womens communication is status/social/virtue signalling

their entire brain is 90% of the time dedicated to climbing the invisible female social hierarchy and policing its boundaries

everything they say has a meta significance wrt this hierarchy which is more important than the explicit content of the statement itself

Women derive much of their status and position via who they are desired by, other women judge them by if/who they are dating and as such they talk about it constantly

this is partly why women cant understand things like philosophy because they instinctively filter all statements through this meta narrative lens, personalize them, dont interpret the explicit meaning but rather interpret the statements significance to their particular and petty interpersonal dramas in the context of their particular social hierarchy

this is why women are incapable of holding a controversial or socially unacceptable opinion outside of a relationship with a high enough value/status man who holds that opinion. If you express an opinion that is low status or outside of the overton window of her particular social hierarchy she will short circuit because her interpretation is not "is this belief/statement true or false wrt to the explicit content of the statement" its "Is it safe for others in my social circle to think i believe this. If I believe this how will it affect my standing in the hierarchy. Why would he state this belief if he knows it will make him appear low status and signal out group belonging." etc.
She will literally just think youre stupid/crazy because you arent smart enough to have figured out "If you want to get ahead in our environment you signal belief in XYZ, intelligence is being able to better parrot beliefs XYZ in order to gain an advantage over less clever and obsequious parroters of XYZ."

Once you understand this you will see female communication from the correct perspective and a lot of the dumb shit that women talk about constantly will make sense to you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, galego123 and 1 other person
most of womens communication is status/social/virtue signalling

their entire brain is 90% of the time dedicated to climbing the invisible female social hierarchy and policing its boundaries

everything they say has a meta significance wrt this hierarchy which is more important than the explicit content of the statement itself

Women derive much of their status and position via who they are desired by, other women judge them by if/who they are dating and as such they talk about it constantly

this is partly why women cant understand things like philosophy because they instinctively filter all statements through this meta narrative lens, personalize them, dont interpret the explicit meaning but rather interpret the statements significance to their particular and petty interpersonal dramas in the context of their particular social hierarchy

this is why women are incapable of holding a controversial or socially unacceptable opinion outside of a relationship with a high enough value/status man who holds that opinion. If you express an opinion that is low status or outside of the overton window of her particular social hierarchy she will short circuit because her interpretation is not "is this belief/statement true or false wrt to the explicit content of the statement" its "Is it safe for others in my social circle to think i believe this. If I believe this how will it affect my standing in the hierarchy. Why would he state this belief if he knows it will make him appear low status and signal out group belonging." etc.
She will literally just think youre stupid/crazy because you arent smart enough to have figured out "If you want to get ahead in our environment you signal belief in XYZ, intelligence is being able to better parrot beliefs XYZ in order to gain an advantage over less clever and obsequious parroters of XYZ."

Once you understand this you will see female communication from the correct perspective and a lot of the dumb shit that women talk about constantly will make sense to you.
100/10 analytical thinking skills

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Cali Yuga
women value commitment in relationships + a lot of men don't want to commit to women these days so they flex on other women by showing off with their (subhuman) boyfriends.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and toptrunk
Basically sex is so easy for a women, they brag with commitment.

It’s not hard to find a dick that what’s to fuck you, but it’s hard to find a dick that wants to stick around and deal with your bullshit

I mean guys do the same, might even do it worse. It's just that having a partner IS a flex in the game of life.

because it's wired into them to want commitment.
TECHNICALLY, it’s wired in them to put herself in the best situation for her and her children. Commitment is a plus, but not required.

ie. 10000 years ago, if you had a wife and kids and were killed in battled, you’re wife would more than likely seek out another mate. Not for the sake of being with another man, but the the protecting and providing of her and her children

I DIGRESS THO, commitment is not required, but jus a plus. If commitment was required for women, AF/BB wouldn’t be a thing .. and neither would polygamy.

Commitment only bring stability and security which are more positives for a womens biological imperative because it leads back to the protection and support of her kids

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
TECHNICALLY, it’s wired in them to put herself in the best situation for her and her children. Commitment is a plus, but not required.

ie. 10000 years ago, if you had a wife and kids and were killed in battled, you’re wife would more than likely seek out another mate. Not for the sake of being with another man, but the the protecting and providing of her and her children

I DIGRESS THO, commitment is not required, but jus a plus. If commitment was required for women, AF/BB wouldn’t be a thing .. and neither would polygamy
I want a long-lived marriage with a good wife, but I'm worried she may run away and leave me for a bigger Chad out there.
Also, many women these days don't seem to have good cooking (or even parenting) skills. I'd rather keep the child if we were to divorce.

• +1
Reactions: toptrunk
My first girlfriend used to show me off a lot on her snapchat and instagram stories. But she was a statushungry htb-stacylite, very active on socialmedia, very busy with her own looks aswell. Tanning, whitening teeth professionally, gymbunny, etc. She 'flexed' me, made me meet her friends, etc.

My second girlfriend was a mid-high tier becky. Alt art hoe. Didn't go to the gym, rarely wore make-up, but put an effort into dressing well in cool-looking alternative outfits. She didn't use socialmedia much. She never 'flexed' me and I never even met any of her friends or anyone lmao.

It differs from girl to girl. U would expect a mid-high tier becky to flex more with a HTN guy like me, than a htb-stacylite. But nope.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I want a long-lived marriage with a good wife, but I'm worried she may run away and leave me for a bigger Chad out there.
Also, many women these days don't seem to have good cooking (or even parenting) skills. I'd rather keep the child if we were to divorce.
Well my advice for someone wanting to get married even thought I don’t advocate marriage:

Make sure you’re on your shit (LMS etc.)
Make sure she views you as “alpha”

I could make the list longer but these two requirements matter the most.

As women age, the craving for chad subsides (it’s still there for sure, just not as strong). If you stay on your shit (looksmaxxing, money, status) and she views you as “alpha” (highly attracted to you and highly respected) I don’t think a women would cheat or consider looking around.

Staying on your shit is more important because regardless of the chad cravings going down, women are still very hypergamous. If she feels like she can be in a better situation then the current one, she will more than likely take up the offer .. other than that good luck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DatNibba11 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
And they report people on dating apps who don't?
I look dark triad and low trust but I am high trust and kind this makes women confused then they run away from me lmfao. Now I’m low effort and say anything IDGAF they still run but at least I have a good laugh whislt my matches Unmatch me

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Chadeep
Because it is the minimum to be part of the popular crowd as young female. Every good looking and NT (aka popular) girl has a boyfriend. As a 17-22 y/o female not having a boyfriend is irrefutable proof that you are a loser.

This social pressure explains a lot of young couple mismatches. The girl feels pressured to have a boyfriend, so she pairs with a unobjectionable guy she sees every day at school/work. All the while on the look out for a bigger better deal.

Last edited:
Girl unmatched my Chadpreetfish when he asked for hookup.
Yeah, if women don't think you're relationship oriented they'll ghost.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Yeah, if women don't think you're relationship oriented they'll ghost.
But isn't it wrong? Let's say a guy says he wants a relationship and ghosts her after she gives him sex.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
But isn't it wrong? Let's say a guy says he wants a relationship and ghosts her after she gives him sex.
What you just described is wrong.