Why do girls always leave when I ask them something?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
It has happened many times that some girl(s) are standing/sitting at some place with no indication that they have to leave.

But whenever I even ask them a trivial question... like stuff like 'what time does the bus come?', 'what time does this place close?', they would just answer my question and leave the place immediately!

Keep in mind that in all these situations I have no intent of approaching her. I am mostly asking a genuine question, and I don't pester anyone after I get the answer (one word or not). I even ask these questions standing away at an okay distance without walking towards them.

Why is this the case? Are they sometimes intimidated by me? Do I behave oddly? I thought I am actually NT.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Bakin donuts 🍩, Chadeep and 2 others
most cucked man alive πŸ‘† 🀣

• JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
They're trying to distance themselves from you so you don't get any silly ideas

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Chadeep, Gaia262 and 3 others
Its a wrap

Cant get recjected if you don't talk to girls

Roll Safe

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and AlexanderTheGreat
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
They are rejecting you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and AlexanderTheGreat
Why is this the case? Are they sometimes intimidated by me? Do I behave oddly? I thought I am actually NT.
You're probably just ugly, it doesn't matter how "NT" you are, it doesn't compensate for your face.
If you have to ask for directions or something, just ask guys, girls will assume you are automatically hitting on them, even when you have no intention of doing this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Bakin donuts 🍩, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others
It has happened many times that some girl(s) are standing/sitting at some place with no indication that they have to leave.

But whenever I even ask them a trivial question... like stuff like 'what time does the bus come?', 'what time does this place close?', they would just answer my question and leave the place immediately!

Keep in mind that in all these situations I have no intent of approaching her. I am mostly asking a genuine question, and I don't pester anyone after I get the answer (one word or not). I even ask these questions standing away at an okay distance without walking towards them.

they are evil

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back