Why do girls always look when ur talking to other girls but not guys?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It’s something I noticed every time I’m out with a girl close to my age be it my sister or friends or gf guys usually mind their own business but women keep looking at me

Why is this?

Sometimes it makes me akward to have ppl looking like this

Because they're snakes, they don't want to fuck you but they also don't want you to fuck other women, they feel jealous if they're not the center of the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt, Klasik01, Iasacrko and 2 others
in other words, they want the ego boost but not a relationship

evil creatures

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
i still cannot comprehend that all women need to be fuckable is compact midface w non kike nose and no sticks for tits. literally insane

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Because they're snakes, they don't want to fuck you but they also don't want you to fuck other women, they feel jealous if they're not the center of the world
U can be invisible the whole day but once ur with a girl u become chad :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
U can be invisible the whole day but once ur with a girl u become chad :feelskek:
Pre selection theory, if you're with another girl other girls are going to start wondering what did She see in you, also ego issues, they cannot stand that you give attention to other women that aren't her even though She would reject you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Iasacrko