Why do girls ask are you gay?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
I get this a lot what does it even mean?

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, chadpreetcel123, Newguyaround and 3 others
I get this a lot too, it just means we look like faggots.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1180 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, fukmylyf and BigBoy
No girl has ever asked me this. You just look like a faggot OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, chadpreetcel123, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
I wonder if that means you’re in the gayzone.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 1106
It means they don't find you attractive.

It means u have feminine features . I used to get asked this

1DB71E42 CDE9 4BBB 9913 F27F755B52E4

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 1106
maybe you ignore the IOIs

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
is it because I shave my asshole?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
It means you’re a fucking weirdo who doesn’t act normal around girls.

Yh i've gotten that shit before also. I have had guys move to me because of it. Probably because of my Bitch tier Ass which seems to be a turn off for quite a few foids. However have been touched up there by a few foids aswell who like Tight bitch tier male ass jfl. But for some guys it bring out the gayest Side of them out when it comes to me Like a Currey in the fucking ward and others
Do you look effeminate boyo? or is it just their cope for You being Incel and them being in a chronic state of bewilderment(all foids are in that state in 2019)

• JFL
Yh i've gotten that shit before also. I have had guys move to me because of it. Probably because of my Bitch tier Ass which seems to be a turn off for quite a few foids. However have been touched up there by a few foids aswell who like Tight bitch tier male ass jfl. But for some guys it bring out the gayest Side of them out when it comes to me Like a Currey in the fucking ward and others

Do you look effeminate boyo? or is it just their cope for You being Incel and them being in a chronic state of bewilderment(all foids are in that state in 2019)
tbh it only happened once with a drunk bitch.

But a few weeks ago I got approached by a literal faggot at a club. :feelsbadman: I had no idea he was gay because we were initially talking to girls together. I thought he was just being a bro / looking for a wingman. Later in the night he randomly asked "do you think you could fix my shorts?" and then I realized. Legit ruined my whole night. I just said "wtf no" and walked away. A few min later he came up to me and apologized before adding "if you change your mind let me know." I ended up punching him and now I'm banned from that venue.

I was traumatized by the experience so I asked my sister for feedback. She basically told me it's my high inhib and "clean cut" appearance.

Also there is nothing wrong with having a nice ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Gebirgscel and Deleted member 1180

But a few weeks ago I got approached by a literal faggot at a club. :feelsbadman: I had no idea he was gay because we were initially talking to girls together. I thought he was just being a bro / looking for a wingman. Later in the night he randomly asked "do you think you could fix my shorts?" and then I realized. Legit ruined my whole night. I just said "wtf no" and walked away. A few min later he came up to me and apologized before adding "if you change your mind let me know." I ended up punching him and now I'm banned from that venue.

I was traumatized by the experience so I asked my sister for feedback. She basically told me it's my high inhib and "clean cut" appearance.

LMFAO

maybe you ignore the IOIs
Drunk af girl sitting on my lap in the car closed her eyes I think she wanted me to make out with her but I didn't and then she asked me if I was gay after. This was in the backseat of the car and my friends heard her ask that and were just laughing. She was really hot tho, but kinda trashy probably just cause she got super drunk she was talking about her bf before for a sec and shit. I'd say 6-6.5 psl.

Drunk af girl sitting on my lap in the car closed her eyes I think she wanted me to make out with her but I didn't and then she asked me if I was gay after. This was in the backseat of the car and my friends heard her ask that and were just laughing. She was really hot tho, but kinda trashy probably just cause she got super drunk she was talking about her bf before for a sec and shit. I'd say 6-6.5 psl.
lol similar story. Girls like that are trouble anyway.

lol similar story. Girls like that are trouble anyway.
Yeah I mean I could've made out with her and not seen her ever again but I dunno. She was super fucking drunk tho. She wasn't trashy before getting messed up she was bitchy and acting like the shit but once she got messed that completely changed. She was literally screaming in the car that she wanted to have sex like 20 minutes after she asked if I was gay. Trouble is probably an understatement tbh.

Yeah I mean I could've made out with her and not seen her ever again but I dunno. She was super fucking drunk tho. She wasn't trashy before getting messed up she was bitchy and acting like the shit but once she got messed that completely changed. She was literally screaming in the car that she wanted to have sex like 20 minutes after she asked if I was gay. Trouble is probably an understatement tbh.
yeah I can't deal with party sluts tbh. It gets old fast. Gotta start looking in different places, I just don't know where to start

they dont
tbh

:ROFLMAO:

Why dont you ask them girls ,son.

bump

• +1
I have lost count of the number of times girls have asked me this
I have a theory that girls only see the world in black and white (I am a girl, I can get laid, therefore everyone can get laid, it is very easy) and so when they see guys with no girls around them or guys who don't flirt or shit, they just straight up assume he's smoking poles in the closet.

• +1
faggot aura !