ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
i asked a girl to rate me on bumble
“Ur fine ash but u have an android so it automatically brings u down to a 0”

And IT WAS ONLY ONE MIRROR PHOTO WITH ANDRIOID BRO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 50702, DoII and 3 others
They find an excuse bro if you were chad she would've fucked u even if you had nokia 2262 type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Jamaldickjavontus, Whitepill_Saint and 18 others
thats only for average guys tho

i dont think any girl would reject some guy who looks like ballou even if he had a 2014 samsung

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Jamaldickjavontus, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
They find an excuse bro if you were chad she would've fucked u even if you had nokia 2262 type shit
chad can pull out a typewriter in middle of date and foid will let him cum in her right there and then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Jamaldickjavontus, Pogin_chan and 6 others

i dont think any girl would reject some guy who looks like ballou even if he had a 2014 samsung
Thats true, if only I was chad

she doesnt think you are "fine ash" and uses the phone as an excuse to reject you
or
she does think you are "fine ash" and is just trolling, and as the autist you are you came here to ask other autists what to do

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, wayme, Jamaldickjavontus and 6 others
the most american thing i ever heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4

i dont have a phone and it never affected me , brutal . id say that girls who say that are just there for ur cash or used the phone as excuse . most american thing i seen ngl

it means u are not NT. iphone is for NTs, android is for autists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, Egyptianmogger, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others

Not a bad phone tbh

over

Afghani shithole FOB slays white pussy just because his uncle ratted to the US military some irrelevant information that didn't help to win the war anyway

Huge lifemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: the_explorer
Not a bad phone tbh
ye i know

but for some reason if you dont have a 2000$ iphone you will be seen as low class by nt westerners

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
1000$ iphone = high-class
1000$ samsung = low-class

it's a marketing technique called product placement. all famous celebrities and rich people use iphones. average young people want to be like celebrities so they use an iphone too. the result is that poor people and autistic nerds who don't fall for that marketing are the only ones using androids in high-school. there are very cheap androids and very exepensive androids. there is only one iphone, and it's expensive. this implemented the thought in everyones head that iphone means rich and android means poor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, wayme, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
Chad is allowed to have an android

You dodged a bullet bro

She can look like Adriana Lima but if she say dumb things like that then she isnt worth it

status pill tbh if you were chad they would let it slide tho

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4

She is also trolling probably

1000$ iphone = high-class
1000$ samsung = low-class

it's a marketing technique called product placement. all famous celebrities and rich people use iphones. average young people want to be like celebrities so they use an iphone too. the result is that poor people and autistic nerds who don't fall for that marketing are the only ones using androids in high-school. there are very cheap androids and very exepensive androids. there is only one iphone, and it's expensive. this implemented the thought in everyones head that iphone means rich and android means poor.
Android

It's mostly a western thing - but yes, some of the more beautiful and vapid women will literally reject you for having an Android.
Because you don't "fit in" with popular people who have Apple devices. Women care very much about fitting in.

Doesn't matter if it cost more than the iPhone. They see it as weird, autistic and an outcast device.

The west is a hilarious place.

As said above though, you can bypass these stupid requirements by looking better than 95% of the population. Most guys can't

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Believe me when I say that being weird is 10x more unattractive than being ugly. If you are weird looks are the least of your problems. Girls just hate weirdos because they perceive them as social rejects. Just get a decent iphone it doesn’t have to be the latest.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88

Nope phone pill is worse than racepill and on par with heightpill

Niggers and foids are what keep consumerism going that's why Jews promote em

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Cristiano88
As said above though, you can bypass these stupid requirements by looking better than 95% of the population.
Unfortunately, I don’t think even that will cut it.
I once did a tinder experiment on an android using this guy.
IMG 1075
IMG 1076

One of the many girls I matched with, who easily gave me her number, instantly called me out for having an android after the very first text I sent her.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Iphone=money

No iphone for your face

Bro should BreadMaxx and get an IPhone