why do girls do cringe things

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Like at my old job when it was super busy this white hoe would look at me from the distance and pretend to shoot herself with her fingers and stick her tongue out like she died

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clqs, try2beme and 3 others
She's flirting with you

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan, Maalik and 1 other person
Are you a boomer?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
Like at my old job when it was super busy this white hoe would look at me from the distance and pretend to shoot herself with her fingers and stick her tongue out like she died
Holy fuck you’re so right, the things they do trying to be funny are so stupid and cringe shit was cool in like 2013

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan, Maalik and 1 other person
They can get away with it since there’s always a simp that will fuck them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
They can get away with it since there’s always a simp that will fuck them
Maybe that’s why she wants my attention because I’m monotonous and dgaf and talk to no one and she wants that mysterious Edward scissorhanfds dick

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clqs and iMogEveryone
She’s mentalcel.

Next time she does that do a jerk off cumshot gesture towards her . See how she reacts

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Maybe that’s why she wants my attention because I’m monotonous and dgaf and talk to no one and she wants that mysterious Edward scissorhanfds dick
I'd like for you to see thy I messaged you.

She’s mentalcel.
nah she’s just a dumb white airhead who sucks cock and parties it up on the weekends as I drive around in the rain with no emotion Ryan gosling type beat

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Next time she does that do a jerk off cumshot gesture towards her . See how she reacts
She open her mouth as if she’s catching the load

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
  • JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
Women don't have to think about what they do to reproduce. Full stop. Their cognitive processes are primed purely for the evaluation of whether or not a male is human or subhuman. They do not have a fear response because men have protected them(this is why girls love violent men). They do not need to pursue mates, so when they try, they just do dumb shit like laugh and ecist in the general presence of the man.

perfect example

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Women don't have to think about what they do to reproduce. Full stop. Their cognitive processes are primed purely for the evaluation of whether or not a male is human or subhuman. They do not have a fear response because men have protected them(this is why girls love violent men). They do not need to pursue mates, so when they try, they just do dumb shit like laugh and ecist in the general presence of the man.
Well I’m sodomzijng her with a rusted pole thanks to you

• JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject