Why do girls do this serious

lol u wish...
u'd say u mog Niko because he only slayed 7 times off Tinder
plus i'm taller than you.
not taller. small skull big nose nigga doesn't mog shit i'm sorry. and i've asked my gf if she would fuck greater men than niko and she said no, she didn't even want to look at them.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
not taller. small skull big nose nigga doesn't mog shit i'm sorry. and i've asked my gf if she would fuck greater men than niko and she said no, she didn't even want to look at them.
delusional faggot lol

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
delusional faggot lol
jeez sit down. getting cocky because you're talking to some ltb on bumble. the girls i've met were htb minimum and all said i was quite the catch. and my gf fogs every hoe on apps.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
View attachment 2070555

Literally just opened my tinder and got this. So fucking stupid yet i get ghosted all the time i hate my life. I swear i'm in that percentile where i'm gling enough to gain interest but not gling to slay. I hate this shit so much.
What do you look lie

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
i asked my oneitis to "game and chill". guess how that went

• +1
jeez sit down. getting cocky because you're talking to some ltb on bumble. the girls i've met were htb minimum and all said i was quite the catch. and my gf fogs every hoe on apps.
i can get htb black women

i mog u to oblivion

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
@the BULL has a tendencies to overrate his slays and doesn't realize he's a tall LTN teethcel

you have the teeth of a troglodyte

On tinder I just ask girls to Netflix and chill and lots of them reply that they’re down etc and then just ghost.

I know I’m not chad and I know I get mogged but it’s not to do with that. It’s why say you’re down etc. what’s the point.

this is with my account but I’ve made chadfishes before and they do this shit with him too although I didn’t keep it for long enough to see properly tbh.

It’s fucking over for me tbh. I can’t even get MTB’s yet get rated 6’s on TRM and girls IRL say I am one of the hottest guys they’ve seen. Fuck I hate my life. I’d rather be invisible than girls tell me how much they like being fucked just to ghost me it is like fucking torture. I must be an utter subhuman at this point.
Happened to me too many times. You have to realize that on internet be it ig or tinder foids only want attention so it’s giga over if you don’t have a strong social circle

@the BULL has a tendencies to overrate his slays and doesn't realize he's a tall LTN teethcel

IMG 20230207 194441
11 White teeth good maxillary development smile mogs your tiny teeth even if i have overbite. And no One cares if you don't have perfect teeth. You're Lost in a fucking bubble you became stupid. It's ok to be mogged you don't Need to mog everyone to get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, It'snotover, thereallegend and 1 other person
The average non-obese foid has 100s of simps in their DMs, and millions of Dalit bvlls asking for bob and vagene

So no surprise
That’s why I’m a very cold and calculated person who gives attention to no one, a lone Wolf on the prowl alone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Sprinkles
ugly just bored messaging you sorry g say to these holes your favourite hobby is watching you so she will always think of you

View attachment 2070678 11 White teeth good maxillary development smile mogs your tiny teeth even if i have overbite. And no One cares if you don't have perfect teeth. You're Lost in a fucking bubble you became stupid. It's ok to be mogged you don't Need to mog everyone to get laid
I have 10-12 tooth smile. No witch like subhuman overcrowding like you.

I have 10-12 tooth smile. No witch like subhuman overcrowding like you.
girls literally complimented my smile and irl where you cannot fraud. besides that after a certain threshold teeth don't give you any halo

girls literally complimented my smile and irl where you cannot fraud. besides that after a certain threshold teeth don't give you any halo
i'm questioning whether u fuck htbs then

i'm questioning whether u fuck htbs then
i did but i'm out the dating apps game anyway. that's for trash with no real life presence. my gf fogs comfortably

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
i did but i'm out the dating apps game anyway. that's for trash with no real life presence. my gf fogs comfortably
good for you brother

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

Ah shit here we go again... it never ends. Odds they ghosts???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
I think the issue is you are 1 PSL too low for this shit. You are without a doubt somewhat good looking since they are entertaining your bullshit. But try to be better with your words. This isn’t a chadfish JFL
I'm in that awkward percentile where goodlooking enough to get interest but not enough for her to be begging for my cock. So true.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and AspiringMogger
I'm in that awkward percentile where goodlooking enough to get interest but not enough for her to be begging for my cock. So true.
Yea I think I’m the same place just slightly uglier if that makes sense. NT and Muh “game”, is the most important for us.

• +1
On tinder I just ask girls to Netflix and chill and lots of them reply that they’re down etc and then just ghost.

I know I’m not chad and I know I get mogged but it’s not to do with that. It’s why say you’re down etc. what’s the point.

this is with my account but I’ve made chadfishes before and they do this shit with him too although I didn’t keep it for long enough to see properly tbh.

It’s fucking over for me tbh. I can’t even get MTB’s yet get rated 6’s on TRM and girls IRL say I am one of the hottest guys they’ve seen. Fuck I hate my life. I’d rather be invisible than girls tell me how much they like being fucked just to ghost me it is like fucking torture. I must be an utter subhuman at this point.
tbh your text game needs work. i will tell you what you did wrong in every screenshot. disclaimer: even if you did it “right”, some will still ghost but maybe you might get a few less flakes is all i’m saying

Rule 1: only ask 1 question at a time. you kept asking 2+ questions like “sweet, does 6 sound okay. what’s your address? what movie do you like?”

it’s too much work for her now. just ask one at a time “sweet, does 6 work?” if she doesn’t respond then conversation is over

• +1
View attachment 2070555

Literally just opened my tinder and got this. So fucking stupid yet i get ghosted all the time i hate my life. I swear i'm in that percentile where i'm gling enough to gain interest but not gling to slay. I hate this shit so much.

PM me your tinder pics. I literally helped guys set up dates in my irl circle. I’ve done over 100+ tinder experiments and I know exactly what to say and which pics to use in which order.

Also I would need to conduct a experiment in your city. I’ll run it for 24 hours and see all the top moggers in the city plus all the top picks. You might be dealing with titans like the guys below. But I’ve helped my friends destroy their competition bc I know all the top moggers in their area and then I help set up their profile with 4 REALLY good pictures.

6DE515CD EB6F 4C07 9F62 C0A01DACA5B3
7F93DDE0 DAEC 4F7C A6EB 2C112509B588
07BEE9CD F238 4A42 AD44 614852FD7496
5AC6FA3B E526 4799 81FD A6D43B85B069

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, nobodyspecial369 and WishIwasChico
Rule 2: change your phrasing to stop sounding so combative and aggressive. for ex you kept saying are you free or not? Leave out the “or not”, it sounds kinda demanding.

Rule 3: i know it’s tinder but you were pretty crass, i would leave a bit more of the explicitly details to the imagination. have more subtle innuendos, rather than explicit “i’m going fk you doggy style” type messages.

Rule 4: most girls would prefer that you host. it’s less chance of success if you don’t host. Furthermore you kill your chances whenever you demand to meet at her place (which you kinda did sometimes)

1st screenshot

she says “i love pizza”. You shoulda said “me too! When are you free” instead of “are you free this week or not”? I wouldn’t respond to that either tbh, she is not entitled to spend time with you so be more curtious

didn’t do too much wrong here but your texts were a little long and you seemed too eager. I woulda said “oo i love flexible girls ;) when do you think you’ll be free?”

3 last msg, not sure what that means “late night drive?” just say something more normal like “cool, my place works. when are you free:)?”

4 why are you demanding “your place- when”? it’s very off putting. you guys exchanged one line and you’re already saying “your place”. You need to ASK not state “your place”. Just putting the simple question mark would make things a lot better -> “your place :)?” or even say “okay cool let’s do your place then if that works for you”

you don’t just inv yourself to someone’s home

5 again the double text. until she responds to the pizza toppings question you must not ask about logistics of coming over. also you don’t need to feel bad about saying your fav topping is pepperoni pizza. leave out the “basic i know”. Just own it, be like “pepperoni all the way haha”

6 nothing to critique except again just be a little less vulgar. shoulda left out the “i think we should see who cums first” line

7 again stating that it will be at her house, even though she responded is a no no. And again the double questions at the end.

8 again stating “i’ll come over”…. you haven’t even asked if she’s okay w that. Why would she want some random stranger saying he will come to your house.

Anyways, you’ll still get a lot of rejects even if you do things optimally. just remember she has tons of options and probably has some fears about actually having someone over when just meeting them. She may want to, but to actually go through with it is sometimes too risky or too much work in her mind. And also she may have just found a better option

Don’t be upset by these things it’s bound to happen. there cannot be success without failures. Good luck my friend

• +1
Rule 2: change your phrasing to stop sounding so combative and aggressive. for ex you kept saying are you free or not? Leave out the “or not”, it sounds kinda demanding.

Rule 3: i know it’s tinder but you were pretty crass, i would leave a bit more of the explicitly details to the imagination. have more subtle innuendos, rather than explicit “i’m going fk you doggy style” type messages.

Rule 4: most girls would prefer that you host. it’s less chance of success if you don’t host. Furthermore you kill your chances whenever you demand to meet at her place (which you kinda did sometimes)

1st screenshot

she says “i love pizza”. You shoulda said “me too! When are you free” instead of “are you free this week or not”? I wouldn’t respond to that either tbh, she is not entitled to spend time with you so be more curtious

didn’t do too much wrong here but your texts were a little long and you seemed too eager. I woulda said “oo i love flexible girls ;) when do you think you’ll be free?”

3 last msg, not sure what that means “late night drive?” just say something more normal like “cool, my place works. when are you free:)?”

4 why are you demanding “your place- when”? it’s very off putting. you guys exchanged one line and you’re already saying “your place”. You need to ASK not state “your place”. Just putting the simple question mark would make things a lot better -> “your place :)?” or even say “okay cool let’s do your place then if that works for you”

you don’t just inv yourself to someone’s home

5 again the double text. until she responds to the pizza toppings question you must not ask about logistics of coming over. also you don’t need to feel bad about saying your fav topping is pepperoni pizza. leave out the “basic i know”. Just own it, be like “pepperoni all the way haha”

6 nothing to critique except again just be a little less vulgar. shoulda left out the “i think we should see who cums first” line

7 again stating that it will be at her house, even though she responded is a no no. And again the double questions at the end.

8 again stating “i’ll come over”…. you haven’t even asked if she’s okay w that. Why would she want some random stranger saying he will come to your house.

Anyways, you’ll still get a lot of rejects even if you do things optimally. just remember she has tons of options and probably has some fears about actually having someone over when just meeting them. She may want to, but to actually go through with it is sometimes too risky or too much work in her mind. And also she may have just found a better option

Don’t be upset by these things it’s bound to happen. there cannot be success without failures. Good luck my friend
Good advice tbh

3278350_1565C76B-BC49-40B9-9E43-E317CCBEB900.jpeg

Why do britfags talk like this
adding xx to every message
Can someone explain this shit to me

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I’ve had many girls message me first on tinder and give me their number etc. then I text them they talk a little then ghost, like what is the fucking point.
Why message me first etc, give me your number just to ghost. Legit strange
LOL I had a girl text first, she called me hot and gave her number after talking
But when I texted her she no replied me. Fucking brutal

• +1
LOL I had a girl text first, she called me hot and gave her number after talking
But when I texted her she no replied me. Fucking brutal
Welcome to my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Welcome to my life
Are you HTN?
It's brutal as a HTN, we're good options at first glance, but the moment someone better shows up they move on
Especially because our looksmatch is actually attractive too, they have 100x as many simps as some LTB
It takes effort to go out with our looksmatch and we might get ghosted too, but we're too good for MTBs

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy and WishIwasChico
Women are like kids bro don't take them serious probably nothing wrong withyou , I have this girl that I matched with on tinder then we moved to ig she followed me and send me a message calling me handsome and shit I told her to go out then she ghosted me for a week then came back sending me "hey" I ghosted her and unfollowed that bitch

• +1
Women are like kids bro don't take them serious probably nothing wrong withyou , I have this girl that I matched with on tinder then we moved to ig she followed me and send me a message calling me handsome and shit I told her to go out then she ghosted me for a week then came back sending me "hey" I ghosted her and unfollowed that bitch
Bro I've had this shit and you did the right thing girls that do that come back always just ghost again. They just want attention for an ego boost. They are fucking attention seekers most of them.

Bro I've had this shit and you did the right thing girls that do that come back always just ghost again. They just want attention for an ego boost. They are fucking attention seekers most of them.
Yeah dude tinder is a dogshit app all dating apps are I actually do good irl also the quality irl is mich better cause dating apps are just an ego boost for women they don't want to meetup or anything

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and nobodyspecial369
Women are very emotional and impulsive so maybe she felt nervous about something (you may be a catfish or she looks shit on a certain day) and chooses to ignore you because you barely know each other anyway and they don’t like confrontation. As long as you get some success it’s not a bad sign but if you were Chad it would happen less often. Maybe she found a better looking guy, all women on tinder are sluts anyway.

they were keeping you as a choice before they found someone they liked better, and ghosted once they found someone better looking/more engaging/ better ideas for an activity/date, etc.

tinder is for gigalow-inhib dudes and really if youre not extremely low inhib with alot of traits that make you look good at face value (job, looks, hobbies, etc) then you won't ever find anything good off tinder. tinder isn't a good reflection of reality either

i had no luck with even the lowest tier bitches off tinder but irl ive had mtn and htn sluts throw themselves at me and even convinced a lesbian to lose her (straight) virginity to me. again, tinder is only for nigs and giga-low inhib chads or chadlites and its not an accurate reflection of reality.

just bc its over for you on tinder doesnt mean its over irl

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and nobodyspecial369
they were keeping you as a choice before they found someone they liked better, and ghosted once they found someone better looking/more engaging/ better ideas for an activity/date, etc.
Absolutely brutal.

tinder is for gigalow-inhib dudes and really if youre not extremely low inhib with alot of traits that make you look good at face value (job, looks, hobbies, etc) then you won't ever find anything good off tinder. tinder isn't a good reflection of reality either

i had no luck with even the lowest tier bitches off tinder but irl ive had mtn and htn sluts throw themselves at me and even convinced a lesbian to lose her (straight) virginity to me. again, tinder is only for nigs and giga-low inhib chads or chadlites and its not an accurate reflection of reality.

just bc its over for you on tinder doesnt mean its over irl
Explain this like she messaged first etc then ghosted. She told me to come over first and told me she was free tomorrow (Wednesday) then just ghosts.

These women are fucking attention seekers. Like you say someone better but why tf message me first to come over if no intention I hate women so much. They legit just on this app for attention I swear.

Attachments

• 168E7E09-8A4C-47BD-9144-5010543CBCE1.jpeg
    168E7E09-8A4C-47BD-9144-5010543CBCE1.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Honestly I’m not saying I’m chad but chadfish results make me question there results tbh. Like girls say the same to me like ‘come fuck me’ etc and give their number and say ‘I’m down’ but yet they always ghost. So on face value I could make out to everyone here I am an absolute slayer but it’s actually the fucking opposite it’s insane.
I’ve literally had girls tell me they want to me fuck them deep etc and give me their number and they just don’t reply. This happens all the time, I think I’ll just delete OLD tbh, I’m sick of this shit.

you text like an autist do you have clinical autism?

maybe. How so anyways? I am forward and to the point, how is that bad
You are way too aggressive and have a strange text and style- not even chads can afford to do that.

Girls might be easy, but no girls wants to appear easy.

Try and and maintain a veneer of class, steer the conversation away from sex, but not too far from it.

Your date conversion will increase dramatically.

Probably over for you as your messages indicate severe social maladaptation and/or clinical autism.

PM me and i'l rate you, because you're probably overrating yourself as well.

Peace king.

Last edited:
Honestly I’m not saying I’m chad but chadfish results make me question there results tbh. Like girls say the same to me like ‘come fuck me’ etc and give their number and say ‘I’m down’ but yet they always ghost. So on face value I could make out to everyone here I am an absolute slayer but it’s actually the fucking opposite it’s insane.
I’ve literally had girls tell me they want to me fuck them deep etc and give me their number and they just don’t reply. This happens all the time, I think I’ll just delete OLD tbh, I’m sick of this shit.
yeah ive had success irl but the only time i met up with anyone off tinder after many many matches it turned out to be a tranny i failed to spot as a tranny so i just don't use it anymore, absolutely demoralizing. probably they are on there just for attention/ego boost
You are way too aggressive and have a strange text and style- not even chads can afford to do that.
also like this dude said, i think i had about the same problem. im either too forward or not forward enough, hooking up w someone off tinder just doesn't come naturally to me and why i said you have to be extremely low inhib to ever get it right. bitches love to watch movies about awkward dudes and pretend to think its so cute but irl, (esp a bitch off tinder) if they sense any awkwardness and any not-NT traits they will ghost.

Probably over for you as your messages indicate severe social maladaptation and/or clinical autism.

i've found a way to appear NT is by taking xanax. not too much but just a normal dose should be enough to make your head pretty empty like a normie, but you shouldn't become overly dependent on it bc hopefully theres someone real (not off of fucking tinder) that will accept you for who you actually are