Why do girls do this

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
There are girls who will text me about their past sexual experiences or brag about being good at sucking dick, yet make it very obvious that they have no intention of doing anything with me. Why do they do this? Do they not realize how much it pisses guys off or are they just trying to stir up jealousy and resentment?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, AspiringChad and Deleted member 1560
Cuz they can. You're no better to them than a street dog. You're not even human to them

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, Deleted member 470, SikKunt and 11 others
There are girls who will text me about their past sexual experiences or brag about being good at sucking dick, yet make it very obvious that they have no intention of doing anything with me. Why do they do this? Do they not realize how much it pisses guys off or are they just trying to stir up jealousy and resentment?
To fortify the barrier.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Gay best friend bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and Yummyinmytummy
To fortify the barrier.
I guess that makes sense, it's just so jarring how they'll being it up in conversation as if they're trying to say something, but then have no intention of going further than talk

I guess that makes sense, it's just so jarring how they'll being it up in conversation as if they're trying to say something, but then have no intention of going further than talk
They're reinstating the fact to you that you're friendzoned and not in the same bracket as the guys she's talking to you about. It's pretty cruel and soul destroying but she's doing it to add extra protection from you trying to break out of a platonic relationship with her.

Hope I helped.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: middayshowers, Aids! and Mansnob
It means your good at social skills and your high trust but ugly. At least that 's better than autist who's ugly where girls dont even want to say one word to them.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, heroinfather, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
They're reinstating the fact to you that you're friendzoned and not in the same bracket as the guys she's talking to you about. It's pretty cruel and soul destroying but she's doing it to add extra protection from you trying to break out of a platonic relationship with her.

Hope I helped.
Yeah that makes sense.

It means they see you as an unthreatening beta male or they think you’re gay.

You may have came off as beta male in the past or through texting. Do you know them IRL?

hold frame bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crmsxg, SikKunt, AspiringChad and 2 others
TWhy do they do this? Do they not realize how much it pisses guys off or are they just trying to stir up jealousy and resentment?
probably to make you feel bad, my dude. Some girls really like to make us suffer

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Mansnob and The Dude Abides
I know how shitty it feels. I remember having this online crush back in 2014 who I was having a conversation with and she told me that she gave some dude a blowjob one time, with the knowledge that I had a crush on her so no idea why she felt the need to tell me about that and it really hurt because I wasn’t able to do anything with the girl I loved because she lived in a different country from me yet someone else got to.

Last edited:
Stop letting women play with your emotions

Just tell them to fuck off if you dont like it lol nothing is worth talking to a woman who isnt going to give you coochie

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
They escalate to talking sexually and you don't try to flirt? This is peak autism mixed with omega behaviour

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
  • +1
Reactions: heroinfather
Just tell them to fuck off if you dont like it lol nothing is worth talking to a woman who isnt going to give you coochie
Agreed.

Burn down her house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, The Dude Abides, SikKunt and 1 other person
Teasing you gives them a sense of power. They think they can make you grovel at their feet just by mentioning that stuff.

They escalate to talking sexually and you don't try to flirt? This is peak autism mixed with omega behaviour
I do, I clearly stated that she made it clear she doesn't wanna do these things with me.

missed u bro

Teasing you gives them a sense of power. They think they can make you grovel at their feet just by mentioning that stuff.
This is true, I've noticed this in a few other girls I talk to and one even admits to it all just being teasing which she enjoys. I promptly cut her off of course.
missed u bro
Miss u 2 bb I don't remember you tho tbh ngl

taunting is good