Why do girls fraud so much

Accelerator

Accelerator

Curry foids advocate
Was scrolling on instagram and saw this curry and look at how hard she’s frauding
IMG 4074
IMG 4075

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, mike21, Yaarhuni and 1 other person
Was scrolling on instagram and saw this curry and look at how hard she’s frauding
View attachment 2864549View attachment 2864550
Over half of them would have to date sub 5 males if they didn't fraud. Men can't get away with anywhere close to the amount of frauding the average woman does so we are resigned to MTBs while the MTBs go for Chad because they fraud 2psl points.

The left would be dating Blackops2cel happily if makeup and frauding didn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, <6PSLcel and Accelerator
Over half of them would have to date sub 5 males if they didn't fraud. Men can't get away with anywhere close to the amount of frauding the average woman does so we are resigned to MTBs while the MTBs go for Chad because they fraud 2psl points.

The left would be dating Blackops2cel happily if makeup and frauding didn't exist.
this is why when I see guys saying there are more gl girls than guys I roll my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Jagger, Mog3D and 5 others
this is why when I see guys saying there are more gl girls than guys I roll my eyes
Yeah it's super wrong. When they take their makeup off, their fake nails, their extensions, they don't dye their hair, they take their eyelashes off, etc etc you truly see them as genetic failures much like a lot of men.

Everything on a woman is fake sometimes even their fucking tits. IMAGINE if men could do EVEN HALF of this stuff. I bet I could name even more stuff that women have that's fake but even thinking about it is pissing me off.

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, Accelerator and Earth Dollar
Yeah it's super wrong. When they take their makeup off, their fake nails, their extensions, they don't dye their hair, they take their eyelashes off, etc etc you truly see them as genetic failures much like a lot of men.

Everything on a woman is fake sometimes even their fucking tits. IMAGINE if men could do EVEN HALF of this stuff. I bet I could name even more stuff that women have that's fake but even thinking about it is pissing me off.
My friends called me a pussy today for wanting to get rhino to fix my subhuman nose but they don’t say anything about women litterly getting fake tits

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, aesthetic beauty and TechnoBoss
To be in chads league or as closs

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Yeah it's super wrong. When they take their makeup off, their fake nails, their extensions, they don't dye their hair, they take their eyelashes off, etc etc you truly see them as genetic failures much lost a lot of men.

its insane how much girls spend on their appearance

I knew a girl that said she spent $2,500 on nails, hair, skincare, makeup every WEEK. not even including clothes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, The Grinch, Accelerator and 1 other person
My friends called me a pussy today for wanting to get rhino to fix my subhuman nose but they don’t say anything about women litterly getting fake tits
Ignore them they're a bunch of faggots. "Oh noooo bro you can't get surgery to look better you might get more woman than us and we'll have to be scumbags and try to steal the woman from you!!! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: looking better is for women bro just get your money up and be LTN like us we don't want competition!"

I swear these retards deserve the rope.

its insane how much girls spend on their appearance

I knew a girl that said she spent $2,500 on nails, hair, skincare, makeup every WEEK. not even including clothes.
Sad thing is it's definitely not even her money. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. She make the initial investment on her appearance and then finds a guy who will betabux for her (because she looks good from her initial investment) and that BB keeps paying for her appearance further. You literally cannot lose as a woman in 2024. It is impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Accelerator
looks uncanyy in the right one though

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Men do the same just in a different way (gym-maxxing, hair maxing…)

Because everyone knows how important physical Beauty is

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
Men do the same just in a different way (gym-maxxing, hair maxing…)

Because everyone knows how important physical Beauty is
Gym and hair is natural tho. Makeup lip fillers implants and nails arent

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Jagger
Ignore them they're a bunch of faggots. "Oh noooo bro you can't get surgery to look better you might get more woman than us and we'll have to be scumbags and try to steal the woman from you!!! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: looking better is for women bro just get your money up and be LTN like us we don't want competition!"

I swear these retards deserve the rope.

Sad thing is it's definitely not even her money. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. She make the initial investment on her appearance and then finds a guy who will betabux for her (because she looks good from her initial investment) and that BB keeps paying for her appearance further. You literally cannot lose as a woman in 2024. It is impossible.
she had her parents and sugar daddy paying for this. insane tbh.

idk even when women got to be considered the gender of beauty because for most of human history male looks were praised and men were considered the gender of aesthetics. this is true for most mammal species. the males stand out while the females are more dull.

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator and TechnoBoss
Gym and hair is natural tho. Makeup lip fillers implants and nails arent
Its not supposed to look natural, nobody thinks blue eyelids are natural, its about showing that you take care of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator