Why do girls fuck with skinny fat ugly high inhib faggots

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I constantly observe that and don't really understand why do gymmaxed incels with average or above average faces who do drugs and are low inhib are unattractive for foids while skinny fat short faggots who are scared of everything get stacies. I think modern women have just gone insane and get fetishes for low t faggots from feminism and matriarchy

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, nevermind2, flippasav and 5 others
Just eat goyslop brah

Because of birth control pills

• +1
Reactions: B0RA, autistic_tendencies and BullyofAlphaBitches
I know why all the girls Ive fucked dumped me
Never used a condom and did a creampie
After that they took birth control and ghosted me
Shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fxckz, socialcel and BullyofAlphaBitches

Yeah girls are like guys now, they want low T things to fuck so they fuck soyboys and shit.

If got high T you are unappealing to most zoomer girls and even some older women like younger faggot boys too.

It's over.

If you are a classic high T/DHT red blooded dude you are invisible to 99% of women under 30.

This is likely why the gymcels > 30 in the West are on suicide watch.

Young girly boy like Lil Xan are getting pegged by masculine Stacy who height and frame mogs them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roge, Pepe and socialcel
I constantly observe that and don't really understand why do gymmaxed incels with average or above average faces who do drugs and are low inhib are unattractive for foids while skinny fat short faggots who are scared of everything get stacies. I think modern women have just gone insane and get fetishes for low t faggots from feminism and matriarchy
because their are scared of real chads :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, autistic_tendencies and BullyofAlphaBitches
I know why all the girls Ive fucked dumped me
Never used a condom and did a creampie
After that they took birth control and ghosted me
Shit
I vaguely remember a study about how women on birth control prefer less masculine looking men

• +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
Yeah girls are like guys now, they want low T things to fuck so they fuck soyboys and shit.

If got high T you are unappealing to most zoomer girls and even some older women like younger faggot boys too.

It's over.

If you are a classic high T/DHT red blooded dude you are invisible to 99% of women under 30.

This is likely why the gymcels > 30 in the West are on suicide watch.

Young girly boys are getting pegged by masculine Stacy.
It contains things that change their brain chemistry and make them prefer feminine men
The younger the girl the more likely for her to thirst over tik tok prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
Brb beta cuck maxxing

It contains things that change their brain chemistry and make them prefer feminine men
they dont even thirst over tik tok prettyboys, they choose some ugly fucking dudes that dont have any attractive features

Jfl ofc young gurl/teenager are attracted to pretty boys around their age, birth control or not. ofc the bearded veiny gigachad is not appealing to her because he looks old

because their are scared of real chads :chad:
Exactly. Some chicks prefer to get involved with guys that seem to have less options and a scarcity mentality for a safer emotional investment. Guys that have the phenotype of easily getting attached in order to avoid being pumped and dumped

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and autistic_tendencies
Then what are you even doing here, go slay fag :lul:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
because they want a submissive cuck plus inscecurities probably got cheated by Chad in previous relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56247
they dont even thirst over tik tok prettyboys, they choose some ugly fucking dudes that dont have any attractive features
Sometimes it's totally by a utilitarian perspective. Paying for food, listening to their problems, giving them 1/4 of their days validating them, etc...
When they just wanna cum they go for chad on tinder..
Something I observe is that a lot of those cases are something like the girl was lonely and flerting for hystrionic reasons and the guy took is seriously and she let it go too far. But sooner or later she will always end things with those guys 'cause she is still craving a real connection

Because they’re “nt”

Just because they’re in relationship doesn’t mean anything, jfl when u guys gonna learn that the whole point of looksmaxing/psl etc isn’t about getting into relationship

Just because they’re in relationship doesn’t mean anything, jfl when u guys gonna learn that the whole point of looksmaxing/psl etc isn’t about getting into relationship
It’s about destroying others relationships and cucking other men hahahaha