why do girls go through hoe phases?

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
they seem to do it unprovoked and out of nowhere. it kinda hurts to see tbh. why can’t they just remain virgins their whole life so I can have that pussy all for myself

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustShower, Tabula Rasa, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
I mean all women want is attention even more than men do

If they can go into a club and have loads of guys litteraly fighting for them most girls find that appealing

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
When's my hoe phase coming

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JustShower, Deleted member 18522, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I mean all women want is attention even more than men do

If they can go into a club and have loads of guys litteraly fighting for them most girls find that appealing
bitches be having hoe phases at like 13 these days.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustShower, Kamui and yirma19
why do guys desperately want to slay?

jesus fucking christ, people here really see women as some otherworldly creatures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, yirma19, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
why do guys desperately want to slay?

jesus fucking christ, people here really see women as some otherworldly creatures
Because our life purpose is fucking women,bro!

• JFL
Reactions: alpha_provider
bitches be having hoe phases at like 13 these days.
Then get normal at 16, but if they get with a virgin guy. Oh boy he wont ever find out how many dicks shes been ran through

• +1
Then get normal at 16, but if they get with a virgin guy. Oh boy he wont ever find out how many dicks shes been ran through
can’t trust these hoez. if I ever get a gf and she’s mtb+ I will make sure to torture her as revenge for being a little slut when she was younger.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Why do incels go trough a denial phase?

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
Becasue women are whores

• +1
they seem to do it unprovoked and out of nowhere. it kinda hurts to see tbh. why can’t they just remain virgins their whole life so I can have that pussy all for myself
Hoe phase is a euphemistic cope for the following sad experience.

"I was exposed to an attractive guy and he only wanted to fuck me, and I was literally very depressed at this. But attractive men are so hot that they've permanently altered my reward system to only seek them. They all either don't want me at all or only want me for sex. I spend years in this miserable cycle until I eventually give up or I start aging enough to the point where my sexual appeal has dropped."

i mean, they half hoes

because its fun