Why do girls go to festivals (even if they are in a LTR?)

B

Broski

Zephir
Do all girls go to festival for chad attention or do they genuinely enjoy it. IMO the music is crap, and I can speak on behalf of most dudes, I'm there just to get a root. Do girls think the same way? I know a girl who goes even though she's in a LTR. Is she wanting to cheat or something?

Do all girls go to festival for chad attention or do they genuinely enjoy it. IMO the music is crap, and I can speak on behalf of most dudes, I'm there just to get a root. Do girls think the same way? I know a girl who goes even though she's in a LTR. Is she wanting to cheat or something?
Which festival?

cause these hoes aint loyal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, thereallegend, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
If a foid knowingly goes to some sort of popular event where other attractive men will be there, it’s pretty evident already that the bitch is going to cheat, those types of “party girls” usually get pumped and dumped by the Chads they meet at events after they’re done

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
If a foid knowingly goes to some sort of popular event where other attractive men will be there, it’s pretty evident already that the bitch is going to cheat, those types of “party girls” usually get pumped and dumped by the Chads they meet at events after they’re done
Thing is shes a nerdy girl who tries to live the life of a party girl, shes in a LTR with 6'2 LTN betabux but when they're together things seem good between them. IDK just seems weird shed be going, id be insecure if that were the case.

JFL if you let your girl go to a festival. She’s definitely on drugs getting fucked by rave chads

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, thereallegend and forevergymcelling
Thing is shes a nerdy girl who tries to live the life of a party girl, shes in a LTR with 6'2 LTN betabux but when they're together things seem good between them. IDK just seems weird shed be going, id be insecure if that were the case.
Nah trust me my nigga lmao, the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side when it comes to situations like this, if she is out here going to these parties while herself as a shy nerdy bitch then best believe she’s getting sucked and fucked by niggas lmao. Foids do this shit all the time and I’ve seen it in person and seen my friends get cucked that way. All bitches who are party girls are sluts on the low, no exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Im in Australia so they're most likely different to yours
everyone in Australia is mentally ill. Thank you for letting me know so that I can take appropriate action.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Why do you think? To get dick.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Kamui
JFL if you let your girl go to a festival. She’s definitely on drugs getting fucked by rave chads
Screenshot 20221025 232552 Tinder Screenshot 20221025 232606 Tinder
Im a rave htn with elo status and im gonna pop molly 😼🤙

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 19036 and Broski
women aren't home bodies they love to go places/travel so they can take pics to highlight their lives on
social media,doesn't necesssarily mean they want to go meet chad,that's a by product of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
women aren't home bodies they love to go places/travel so they can take pics to highlight their lives on
social media,doesn't necesssarily mean they want to go meet chad,that's a by product of it.
True but a festival out of all places, why not travel somewhere else?

True but a festival out of all places, why not travel somewhere else?

did you read what I said earlier ? that women are not home bodies

also if my girl wants to go to a festival/concert or whatever, idk i'm just guessing here,but maybe,
just maybe ,she probably wants to experience it together....?

edit : please stop overdosing on blackpill because it fcks your head up and makes you paranoid
to the point where you become insecure even if your gf wants to go places with you to have a good time

Last edited: