Why do girls have the constant need for having to wear to the most revealing dress they can?

jojoyou

jojoyou

One bad day away from being me
Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Posts
3,351
Reputation
3,407
If society would allow it they would wear bikini in the winter just to get validation from Men Chad. Absolutely pathetic
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23974, Ken, Deleted member 4444 and 2 others
I can’t complain I go out without underwear and tight pants so ppl see my bbc
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens and 2d v2
Great thread bro, very insightful, modern day Socrates
 
I have seen girls wear revealing clothes in 0 degree JFL
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

A
Replies
8
Views
24
eology
E
slaviccartfiend
Replies
4
Views
46
Crimx991
Crimx991
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
17
Views
127
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo
Big Boss
Replies
6
Views
42
devonhendryx999
devonhendryx999
underdeveloped
Replies
24
Views
69
underdeveloped
underdeveloped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top