Why do girls have this mentality?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
They pick up some movement, which is almost always a libertard one, and they fully adopt its ideas with 0 questioning.

I saw this with my cousin and her "alternative" lifestyle. She did everything in an alternative fashion, everything, from how she would raise her kid, to how she would live, her ideas, even how she would give birth to him. Everything had to be done with a certain style even if doing so was remarkably impractical and troublesome.

It's like you have a brand and you buy every single product that brand has to offer just because it bears the name of that brand. I don't understand why women get so hooked to certain "brands". It's like they don't have any cristical thinking at all.

Men are much more flexible. They are able to adopt ideas and habits from different fields based on what expresses them. Females, on the other hand, they are all or nothing. They will adopt everything from a certain movement without any questioning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Nibba

Here you have the reason

JFL at not knowing that women are fucking retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176, 11gaijin and 1 other person
It's normal for all women to go through this leftist phase especially during teens and early adulthood. Remember that they act on their emotions first and foremost. Though some women are able to avoid this mentality and mature later on.
View attachment 1175
Here you have the reason

Also going to IncelTears, fucking misogynist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
View attachment 1175
Here you have the reason

I always knew they were children. Also this graph doesn't show that women are stupid. It only shows that they have a smaller IQ distribution than men. They are smarter than the dumber males and dumber than the smartest ones.

• +1
Yeah why do you think pua and cold approaching work? Cuz women are easily manipulated

• +1
It's normal for all women to go through this leftist phase especially during teens and early adulthood.

From what I have seen, they go for this leftis phase in their 20s

• +1
I always knew they were children. Also this graph doesn't show that women are stupid. It only shows that they have a smaller IQ distribution than men. They are smarter than the dumber males and dumber than the smartest ones.
When was average (100) IQ enough IQ?

• +1
Yeah why do you think pua and cold approaching work? Cuz women are easily manipulated

Manipulation didn't work for me

• +1
When was average (100) IQ enough IQ?

You are dodging my point. Your graph shows that the are men who are dumber than women therefore your point that women are 'dumb' is redundant since they IQmog a certain percentage of men
She was being manipulated elsewhere

Manipulation tends to not work with sex.

• +1
You are dodging my point. Your graph shows that the are men who are dumber than women therefore your point that women are 'dumb' is redundant since they IQmog a certain percentage of men
What I'm trying to say is that the majority of omen have 100 IQ, they are all the same and that 100 IQ which is average isn't enough IQ for shit, all great people come with high IQ, hell even fucking Chad comes with a high IQ

• +1
What I'm trying to say is that the majority of omen have 100 IQ, they are all the same and that 100 IQ which is average isn't enough IQ for shit, all great people come with high IQ, hell even fucking Chad comes with a high IQ

Ok, I agre with that but your original comment was:

• +1
View attachment 1175
Here you have the reason

This graph doesn't mean that they're retards, it means there are less female dumbasses and also less female geniuses, basically all females are similar intelligence and personality (surprise surprise)

• +1
Ok, I agre with that but your original comment was:
Indeed they are because they also don't have the intellectual capacity of the average male, and their choices are the ones of an illogical species

• +1
This graph doesn't mean that they're retards, it means there are less female dumbasses and also less female geniuses, basically all females are similar intelligence and personality (surprise surprise)

Women are a hivemind confirmed
Indeed they are because they also don't have the intellectual capacity of the average male, and their choices are the ones of an illogical species

According your graph, thr average male has the same IQ with the average woman

• +1
Women are a hivemind confirmed
Women in 2018 are literally carbon copies of one another. When u take a good look at girls around u, u realize how hilarious it is. Same shoes same clothes same beliefs same interests same fucking hairstyle same empty platitudes same everything.

• +1
Sense of belonging.

• +1
Sense of belonging.

It's like slut fashion where girls don't feel aceptable if they don't fuck a different guy ever month
Women in 2018 are literally carbon copies of one another. When u take a good look at girls around u, u realize how hilarious it is. Same shoes same clothes same beliefs same interests same fucking hairstyle same empty platitudes same everything.

hence the term femoids

• +1
It's like slut fashion where girls don't feel aceptable if they don't fuck a different guy ever month

hence the term femoids
Femoid = female humanoid
Today I learned

• +1
  • +1