Why do girls love kdramas

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
The acting is shit

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
ITS TERRIBLE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: GIRLS HAVE TERRIBLE TASTE IN MEDIA, MUSIC IN EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Danish_Retard, reek and 2 others
Because the guys are perfect. It's like wattpad scenario where its all fantasy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, NoReedemingFeature, datboijj and 1 other person
Recommend some kdrama
i havent seen this one but netflix keep pushing it the front page when i go on the site

i seen an old one long ago that was pretty good

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and BadmanGangstar
Yeah the nigga will be like a 6’3 skinny twink with a beautiful face and is also an astronaut at age 19 and is also a firefighter/soldier part time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Deleted member 66930, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Yeah the nigga will be like a 6’3 skinny twink with a beautiful face and is also an astronaut at age 19 and is also a firefighter/soldier part time
they want things like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, datboijj, AustinCutler and 1 other person
i havent seen this one but netflix keep pushing it the front page when i go on the site

i seen an old one long ago that was pretty good

I will check out the first one, i keep hearing about it too. There are actually some good kdrama movies out there tho like have you ever watched love 911, Always or Once in a summer? They are still shit compared to hollywood but still pretty good although cliche

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and traveler
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 52452 and 4 others
I will check out the first one, i keep hearing about it too. There are actually some good kdrama movies out there tho like have you ever watched love 911, Always or Once in a summer? They are still shit compared to hollywood but still pretty good although cliche
i havent watch much. i dont really watch these type of things but i was going to start on that one since it keeps coming up

this other one i just notice seems good

its about a demon

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
i havent watch much. i dont really watch these type of things but i was going to start on that one since it keeps coming up

this other one i just notice seems good

its about a demon

WHY FOIDS WATCH THESE SHOWS INSTEAD OF JUST MASTURBATING TO THEIR PICS :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Cause it’s unrealistic asf. The guy always has 0 flaws no one is like that irl. Women chase fantasy because they are deluded and think they deserve it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 52452, reek and 2 others
Jewish brainwashing to make foids be attracted to androgynous faggots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and datboijj

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 52452 and BadmanGangstar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and traveler
meanwhile in america

black brah with white women is promoted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and AustinCutler
Good thing boys dont watch kdramas or so many niggas will be trying this and going to jail
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

brah be like ima be low inhib like the k drama then end up on the sex offender list

• So Sad
Reactions: traveler
I've watched many K-Dramas, I like them: both the comedy/romantic/stereotyped ones (from KBS, SBS and MBC) and the darker ones (from Korean cable channels, like OCN and TVN), they might like it because it shows a vibrant and rich country, plus the classic Korean Northsinid prince, a.k.a lookism.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
I've watched many K-Dramas, I like them: both the comedy/romantic/stereotyped ones (from KBS, SBS and MBC) and the darker ones (from Korean cable channels, like OCN and TVN), they might like it because it shows a vibrant and rich country, plus the classic Korean Northsinid prince, a.k.a lookism.
are they usually like this

tear inducing