why do girls say im hot

What the actual fuck! Holy shit, OP have you met those chicks and said the same stuff to you while you dug dem guts out???
Yea i meet girls in lockdown

You’ve clearly never listened to FaceandLMS..

Bruh it is so painstakingly obvious that it’s virtue signaling and out of pity. If you have to ASK a female whether you’re hot or not then you’re not. Females will tell you straight up without you needing to ask specifically.
Exactly why i didnt believe them but i have been told face to face that i am pretty/cute too so whatever

Exactly why i didnt believe them but i have been told face to face that i am pretty/cute too so whatever
I can see that happening but sorry if you’ve been told that online they’re probably virtue signaling. You have high IRL value so don’t lose confidence and keep rotting here and don’t seek validation from aspies here either.

• +1
Reactions: toth77
I can see that happening but sorry if you’ve been told that online they’re probably virtue signaling. You have high IRL value so don’t lose confidence and keep rotting here and don’t seek validation from aspies here either.
thx man i will definitely keep rotting here for a while because this is the first community i found that is somewhat high iq and understands autistic jokes and stuff

bro if i was a mod i would close this thread out of sheer embarrassment

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6453
thx man i will definitely keep rotting here for a while because this is the first community i found that is somewhat high iq and understands autistic jokes and stuff
Tbh your mental health will deteriorate. I’m only rotting here till quarantine. I need to go back to HS to get a new GF since I can’t seem to get shit online JFL.

Tbh your mental health will deteriorate. I’m only rotting here till quarantine. I need to go back to HS to get a new GF since I can’t seem to get shit online JFL.
wait are u still in HS? i thought you were like 20

I turned 18 about 3 days ago now.
oh but thats good if you look a bit older than you are i always get rated younger online irl my height kinda makes me look my age