Why do girls text you with emoji of loving eyes, hearts, wink faces ecc if they aren't interested in you?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I just can't understand.....why they do this shit?
I mean some girls even texted me "I'm taking a bath right now ahah" (with multiple heart eyes emojis) and sending a pic on the the hot tub

What's the point? What do they want me to reply? Because mostly convos fizzle out eventually and nothing come out of this. I don't end up fucking them so I wonder why the hell do they send such texts and emoji if they aren't interested (or not that much at least)

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
No, I'm not a retard....some girls even have boyfriends (who are my friends btw) so that's even more strange
Sometimes I just don't understand them

issa ting

i send love eyes to women when i dont mean it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Maybe this means something but idk. Most girls are confusing.

just send a wink face with an eggplant emoji next to it
they will get the message

No, I'm not a retard....some girls even have boyfriends (who are my friends btw) so that's even more strange
Sometimes I just don't understand them
show a picture of this then
"I mean some girls even texted me "I'm taking a bath right now ahah" (with multiple heart eyes emojis) and sending a pic on the the hot tub"

Because they’re japanese

I would post a screenshot if only I could then edit my text and cancel it and nobody quote it
They’re japanese
no they're western european and actually pretty girls

I would post a screenshot if only I could then edit my text and cancel it and nobody quote it

no they're western european and actually pretty girls
I see.

Maybe this means something but idk. Most girls are confusing.
Sometimes I even get embarassed by them....I just tell here an episode I swear happened to me a couple of months ago.
I was out with some friends and we went to an open wine party.....we started to drink quite a lot of wine and there was this girl (a friend of mine) who was with her boyfriend (who also was a friend of mine). We were all a bit tipsy but at a certain point I was like "I'm gonna take another one" and she was like "I come with you!!" and she took me under her arm and leaned on me with her body (and boobs) while her boyfriend was right there. I was fucking embarassed and tried to walk fast and get my arm free and she was like "wait I'm falling ahaha" and didn't let go. When we came back her boyfriend was livid more with me than with her.

Why the hell they do this shit it's beyond me....

Sometimes I even get embarassed by them....I just tell here an episode I swear happened to me a couple of months ago.
I was out with some friends and we went to an open wine party.....we started to drink quite a lot of wine and there was this girl (a friend of mine) who was with her boyfriend (who also was a friend of mine). We were all a bit tipsy but at a certain point I was like "I'm gonna take another one" and she was like "I come with you!!" and she took me under her arm and leaned on me with her body (and boobs) while her boyfriend was right there. I was fucking embarassed and tried to walk fast and get my arm free and she was like "wait I'm falling ahaha" and didn't let go. When we came back her boyfriend was livid more with me than with her.

can we see a pic of you?

I was out with some friends and we went to an open wine party.....we started to drink quite a lot of wine and there was this girl (a friend of mine) who was with her boyfriend (who also was a friend of mine). We were all a bit tipsy but at a certain point I was like "I'm gonna take another one" and she was like "I come with you!!" and she took me under my arm and leaned on me with her body (and boobs) while her boyfriend was right there. I was fucking embarassed and tried to walk fast and get my arm free and she was like "wait I'm falling ahaha" and didn't let go. When we came back her boyfriend was livid more with me than with her.

cuz ur so ugly she only sees you as a friend and the fact of her fucking you doesnt even go through her mind

I see.

cuz ur so ugly she only sees you as a friend and the fact of her fucking you doesnt even go through her mind
but then why her boyfriend was angry? And why this only happened after I looksmaxed? Before looksmaxing I didn't even have friends, let alone went to party or have girls touching me or sending me texts

Only NT people send that. Lol you are asking incels here whaddya think?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
it's the same here or pm, still afraid to get doxxed...can't risk it
At most I can send the whatsapp screens I was talking about
pm, im trustworthy.

i would never dox a fellow bro
I can't risk, really
But I'm not a chadlite or whatever
Just average looking....all these girls I meet through my social circle (I can't meet any girls outside it) and still I have no idea if they're interested or are fucking with me

Last edited:
They message so many people (male and female) per day that they send these emojis out as a matter of course these days. You can't afford to think that deeply about it. It's the same when they put kisses on the end of every message. Aspies have tied themselves in knots overthinking this. NT people are used to these sorts of things but for us it can bamboozle us sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
V A L I D A T I O N

They message so many people (male and female) per day that they send these emojis out as a matter of course these days. You can't afford to think that deeply about it. It's the same when they put kisses on the end of every message. Aspies have tied themselves in knots overthinking this. NT people are used to these sorts of things but for us it can bamboozle us sometimes.
Yes I do think it's true indeed I try not to look much into it
I only get confused when there are multiple IOIs...like initiating texts, giving hints, posting lots of loving emoji, watching all the stories on Instagram, physical touches ecc

A girl I thought will never contact again sent me best wishes and kisses on my b-day and I jokingly replied; "Do I get anything?" while she responded "Come to the [capital city] and well see ;) " - I though this was a invitation to fuck.

• +1
Heart emojis=beta orbiter
Nudes=slayer

• So Sad
A girl I thought will never contact again sent me best wishes and kisses on my b-day and I jokingly replied; "Do I get anything?" while she responded "Come to the [capital city] and well see ;) " - I though this was a invitation to fuck.
Is it not?

it's the same here or pm, still afraid to get doxxed...can't risk it
At most I can send the whatsapp screens I was talking about

I can't risk, really
But I'm not a chadlite or whatever
Just average looking....all these girls I meet through my social circle (I can't meet any girls outside it) and still I have no idea if they're interested or are fucking with me
Send pica of the dms

actually something similar happened to me....a girl invited me twice to come to her city with two winky faces.....well, I was too high inhibition to even reply in a flirty way. I just texted "I'm busy these days with university....I'll come in the future!" JFL
Is it not?

Send pica of the dms
the whatsapp convo?

Is it not?

JFL she claims there was no romantic interest on her part now.

actually something similar happened to me....a girl invited me twice to come to her city with two winky faces.....well, I was too high inhibition to even reply in a flirty way. I just texted "I'm busy these days with university....I'll come in the future!" JFL

Did I mention that afters she suggested we hangout, she has me hard-wired in the friendzone?

JFL she claims there was no romantic interest on her part now.

Did I mention that afters she suggested we hangout, she has me hard-wired in the friendzone?
how long it passed from the invitation to when she said she wasn't interested?

something similar happened to me and it passed around 1 year so I'm pretty sure in that moment she liked me but then her feelings faded and she started dating someone else

how long it passed from the invitation to when she said she wasn't interested?

something similar happened to me and it passed around 1 year so I'm pretty sure in that moment she liked me but then her feelings faded and she started dating someone else

Nah she's still single and isn't "planning on dating anyone", she also claims that she never saw me in a romantic way JFL.

I dont know? girls dont text me, the reason for girls use emoji is because they are emotional.

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back