Why do girls with boyfriends keep flirting with me?

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
It's like only girls with boyfriends are flirting with me. They all try to get my attention by showing off their assets, keep looking at me, talk loud when near, be in my vicinity, some legit approach me randomly and say HEY! with a big puppy smile.
Like wtf man.
Why are women like this?

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
take your pills and they will stop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Samsepioler, wsada and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, GuyFromSingapore and try2beme
Validation

How to identify if a woman is taken immediately: she's confident

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: spongebob, \/orman, Lefty Rankin and 3 others
Tales from the Bikini Bottom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Mr Test, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
Validation

How to identify if a woman is taken immediately: she's confident
That's a good one. So they flirt with me just for the validation? Because they very often come back , even if I dont give them anything at all.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and try2beme
That's a good one. So they flirt with me just for the validation? Because they very often come back , even if I dont give them anything at all.
Ur like a placeholder for their bfs. Women are a combo of emotional and opportunistic they need constant attention and validation and a bf doesnt do that

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and spongebob
It's like only girls with boyfriends are flirting with me. They all try to get my attention by showing off their assets, keep looking at me, talk loud when near, be in my vicinity, some legit approach me randomly and say HEY! with a big puppy smile.
Like wtf man.
Why are women like this?
You said it yourself. The 17th word in this post you wrote. That's why they do it. Don't be stupid.

And if a girl really likes you she won't be so loud when near you. They'll get quiet more often than not.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, spongebob and \/orman
You said it yourself. The 17th word in this post you wrote. That's why they do it. Don't be stupid.

And if a girl really likes you she won't be so loud when near you. They'll get quiet more often than not.
Alright.
My experience is that if a girl likes you she'll try to get your attention somehow. Being loud is an indicator. However, I always struggle to differentiatie between them simply wanting attention and seriously liking me. Is there any way for that? Then I have my problem solved.

because you‘re chad, duh!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: spongebob and alpha_provider
"please tell me i'm gl, virgins, i'm too much of a pussy to state it myself"

what's your slaycount, btw?

P.S.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞, GuyFromSingapore, spongebob and 1 other person
"please tell me i'm gl, virgins, i'm too much of a pussy to state it myself"

what's your slaycount, btw?

P.S.

View attachment 2543230
I dont get any validation of people here telling me im goodlooking. Maybe I would when I was 16 but Im not. I want to know how to handle this situation and solve it because I dont understand it. Im pretty miserable in my lovelife actually.
My count is 8, yours?

Yup. A lot of women do it to see if they've "still got it" or they're "still desired"

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Alright.
My experience is that if a girl likes you she'll try to get your attention somehow. Being loud is an indicator. However, I always struggle to differentiatie between them simply wanting attention and seriously liking me. Is there any way for that? Then I have my problem solved.
Body language is a great indicator. That's a very extensive subject though. And certain indicators can be inverted depending on the person/situation. Learning to read body language takes time and effort.

Here's something that's always held true regardless of the person/situation. If a girl is in a photograph with you pay attention to her chin and forehead. If her chin and forehead are slightly tucked down and she's leaning in towards you then she likes you. But if her chin and forehead are slightly tilted upward then she feels like you're her simp and she's proud of the attention she feels you've given her.

Here's a link to another thread where I explained it in more detail with pictures.

It’s bc you are hot bro.
Isn’t that what you wanted to hear from us?

Attentionwhores dot org

When I was a cuck girls would tell me I talk more with them than their boyfriends do lol

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies