Why do girls with otherwise decent faces get a fucking septum ring

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

@Adriana Lima i see what you mean now this shit is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SkinjobCatastrophe, Looks234 and 2 others
Damn, I didn’t know good looking girls used Reddit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SkinjobCatastrophe, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
A decade ago it was ok to call them trashy. Now every girl has it. how the times changed..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SkinjobCatastrophe and SubhumanCurrycel
I still can't figure it ngl, its not even like its a show of wealth or anything like that, prehaps it has something to do with a foid being low in estrogen taking on male traits, so they see scarification as a looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SubhumanCurrycel
Chad only drug addicted hipster art hoe, all her friends got a nose ring so she had to get one too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10987
IT MAKE ME SEETHE
JUST LIKE TATOOS/GLASSES :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and SkinjobCatastrophe
To fraud long philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel and ilyess
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and gamma
I still can't figure it ngl, its not even like its a show of wealth or anything like that, prehaps it has something to do with a foid being low in estrogen taking on male traits, so they see scarification as a looksmax?
Explains tattoos too. I saw a legit stacy today with a full sleeve tattoo. Looks so low class and instantly takes multiple points off.

Why are foids low in estrogen? I thought they would be higher now due to birth control and water.

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Explains tattoos too. I saw a legit stacy today with a full sleeve tattoo. Looks so low class and instantly takes multiple points off.

Why are foids low in estrogen? I thought they would be higher now due to birth control and water.
Hard to find a foid without a tattoo these days jfl

Women with pussy dads aka no masculine discipline/leadership rebel in the hopes that something will cause him to step up and stop her from being a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Because they want to be rebellious for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725