why do grad students completely let themselves go?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
In undergrad both the men and ladies know how to dress sharp! (the women dress sexy too) but then once they hit grad school it seems they let themselves go despite both being in their 20's. (I mean some grad students are like 2-3 years older than the undergrads and are essentially their peers. I mean a 21 year old and a 23 year old have a negligible age difference and practically the same life experiences compared to a 21 year old and a 28 year old) I mean both the men and women get fat, wear white new balance trainers and baggy jeans. They legit look like chris chan! The women dress like their moms and have the bodies of wine-cooler-aunts despite being in their mid 20s! I am not the only one who notices this trend
https://incels.is/threads/i-hate-how-girls-dont-dress-slutty-after-college.280767/
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grad school hot

Could one theory be that the grad women were ugly to begin with and failed to snag a man in undergrad. Life SUCKS as an ugly woman I have to admit. Unlike a stacey you are forced to work as hard as a man (at times but not always). Lets be real a lot of women go to uni to get their "Mrs."but due to being unattractive or refusing to lower their standards the grad school girls are forced to continue their education.

OR could there be a more simple reason. In essense there are less young people in grad school and you spend the majority of your time doing research/field reports with old professors. IDK about you but if I was never going to meet women like in undergrad and was just surrounded by older professors I would kinda let myself go too. No need to dress like Ricardo Suave to impress some geriatric chinese/jewish professors:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, try2beme, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
In undergrad both the men and ladies know how to dress sharp! (the women dress sexy too) but then once they hit grad school it seems they let themselves go despite both being in their 20's. (I mean some grad students are like 2-3 years older than the undergrads and are essentially their peers. I mean a 21 year old and a 23 year old have a negligible age difference and practically the same life experiences compared to a 21 year old and a 28 year old) I mean both the men and women get fat, wear white new balance trainers and baggy jeans. They legit look like chris chan! The women dress like their moms and have the bodies of wine-cooler-aunts despite being in their mid 20s! I am not the only one who notices this trend
https://incels.is/threads/i-hate-how-girls-dont-dress-slutty-after-college.280767/

Could one theory be that the grad women were ugly to begin with and failed to snag a man in undergrad. Life SUCKS as an ugly woman I have to admit. Unlike a stacey you are forced to work as hard as a man (at times but not always). Lets be real a lot of women go to uni to get their "Mrs."but due to being unattractive or refusing to lower their standards the grad school girls are forced to continue their education.

OR could there be a more simple reason. In essense there are less young people in grad school and you spend the majority of your time doing research/field reports with old professors. IDK about you but if I was never going to meet women like in undergrad and was just surrounded by older professors I would kinda let myself go too. No need to dress like Ricardo Suave to impress some geriatric chinese/jewish professors:ROFLMAO:

Because people got the whorring phase out of their system by the time they get to grad school.

They fulfilled a need now they become laid back and stop caring. No different to women after they have kids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, EverythingMattersCel, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
Because people got the whorring phase out of their system by the time they get to grad school.
Ok but why not dress nice? why dress like their moms? I why do the men dress like chris chan?
No one wants to be the 30 year old still going to night clubs.

Only people who were excluded from this phase still have that hedonistic side they want to get out of them.
YES I am that guy I need a wild phase of partying/drinking while all my peers are ready to settle down. (I am 24 so probably too old)

Ok but why not dress nice? why dress like their moms? I why do the men dress like chris chan?

YES I am that guy I need a wild phase of partying/drinking while all my peers are ready to settle down. (I am 24 so probably too old)

Why would normies dress nice and make an effort when they have "been there, done that" , just roll over on a Sunday morning and hump your wife. Why bother hitting the gym, wearing the latest fashion ect.

Normies take the path of least resistance and maximum pleasure. Once their needs are fullfiled they just become weak and docile.

It's good as it keeps competition down.

People who have been left out of all of this still have the energy and desire burning in them to do things.

It's why a young guy who is 18 would be like I want to be an investment banker. By the time he is 30, he is just some balding wage cuck and is ok with it as he has a house and girlfriend to come home to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 6 others

People after college don't intentionally let themselves go. They keep drinking/eating/smoking like they did at 18 when they are 23+. You rapidly deteriorate. Guys sexual options drop once college is over and generally date anything that comes along.

Also 22-30 about 50% of girls don't let themselves go.
10-20% of guys keep themselves togather 22-25. 25-35 is drops to like 5%.

Thats why LMS maxer prime years are 25-35 as competition drops off and girls your age start looking like shit.

Girls generally lose all their youthful look by like 27 or so and they're just judged by their gymmaxed ass, since they can't command any SMV over 21 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
People after college don't intentionally let themselves go. They keep drinking/eating/smoking like they did at 18 when they are 23+. You rapidly deteriorate. Guys sexual options drop once college is over and generally date anything that comes along.

Also 22-30 about 50% of girls don't let themselves go.
10-20% of guys keep themselves togather 22-25. 25-35 is drops to like 5%.

Thats why LMS maxer prime years are 25-35 as competition drops off and girls your age start looking like shit.

Girls generally lose all their youthful look by like 27 or so and they're just judged by their gymmaxed ass, since they can't command any SMV over 21 year olds.
So basically we looksmaxx to fight for scraps? Man life really does peak in uni I thought boomers were full of shit but this time they are correct. basically life is bullshit! I mean its basically you try to snag a hottie in her peak then after that its just a slow decline. Once you get older all the fun dries up. Its time to put on your white new balance trainers and get out your miracle grow like a good boomer!

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
deleted

Last edited:
If grad students let themselves go then why complain? Less competition for you.

grad students are either nerds, people who couldnt get a job through connection, or weird art types. different population you are looking at

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
If grad students let themselves go then why complain? Less competition for you.
because the women my age are not dressig sexy andymore and look like shit. i don't want to fight for scraps!

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Why would normies dress nice and make an effort when they have "been there, done that" , just roll over on a Sunday morning and hump your wife. Why bother hitting the gym, wearing the latest fashion ect.

Normies take the path of least resistance and maximum pleasure. Once their needs are fullfiled they just become weak and docile.

It's good as it keeps competition down.

People who have been left out of all of this still have the energy and desire burning in them to do things.

It's why a young guy who is 18 would be like I want to be an investment banker. By the time he is 30, he is just some balding wage cuck and is ok with it as he has a house and girlfriend to come home to.
Doesnt it have to do with T levels too? As testo drops with age normies lose even the little ambition & drive they had when they were young

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Gaia262
Doesnt it have to do with T levels too? As testo drops with age normies lose even the little ambition & drive they had when they were young
So at 25/28your body shits the bed?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
grad students are either nerds, people who couldnt get a job through connection, or weird art types. different population you are looking at
Tru. Basically they are trucels. Ie only trucels wear new balance trainers:ROFLMAO:

Jfl, the only reason I'm doing a postgrad is to social-maxx. I'm going to do the minimum work needed so I can focus on getting laid + making friends.

I would do a PHD afterwards as well, but it would just look weird if a PHD student was hanging out in the societies with a bunch of undergrads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Because it’s harder & B is the minimum passing grade in grad school.

because the women my age are not dressig sexy andymore and look like shit. i don't want to fight for scraps!

Then don't go for woman your age?

Then don't go for woman your age?

Jfl, the only reason I'm doing a postgrad is to social-maxx. I'm going to do the minimum work needed so I can focus on getting laid + making friends.

I would do a PHD afterwards as well, but it would just look weird if a PHD student was hanging out in the societies with a bunch of undergrads.
no disrespect but good luck with that! you will just be "making friends" with old chinese/jewish professors and worked to the bone! (don't take it personally I thought I could social-circlemaxx in grad school but realized it would not be viable)

• So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
So basically we looksmaxx to fight for scraps? Man life really does peak in uni I thought boomers were full of shit but this time they are correct. basically life is bullshit! I mean its basically you try to snag a hottie in her peak then after that its just a slow decline. Once you get older all the fun dries up. Its time to put on your white new balance trainers and get out your miracle grow like a good boomer!
You looksmax for options and power in relationships in 25-35. Also more important in life is $$ and is much harder than looksmaxing but can provide soooo much more opprutunity/happiness/travel/food/freedom/college sugar babies/hookers................etc.

If u don't looksmax you become a beckys doormat and are forced to get married or face inceldom. This is what makes up all the cucks in the suburbs and about 90% of marriage, 60% of which go BUST.

Yeah college is peak for prime/slaying/happiness. 22-25 is okay as you can still larp/act young 26-30 is meh.

Don't get me wrong alot of 25-30 years old are hot their just not 20 anymore...etc there full grown women.

So at 25/28your body shits the bed?
NO more like 30-35, if your a normie it does. I moved to a 80-90% vegan diet like Jaredo Leto and my hair/skin and everything looks 100x better that youthful glow came back, the glow that all mid-20s lack. You know.. that "whitewased" or washed up look"

It has to do with kidneys/acidity and Standard american diet being salt and meat and alcohol.

When I switch to potatos, fruit, coconut milk/oil My cortisol TANKED

After age 25 you stop maturing and start degenerating into you habits. Its all downhill.
Yeah this is legit. happened at 26 to me. You just get SO Fucking bored of wageslaving/ short weekends that drinking, smoking, eating sounds like the only comforts.

I get fucking DRUNK now like friday, sat, sun, tues

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Yeah this is legit. happened at 26 to me. You just get SO Fucking bored of wageslaving/ short weekends that drinking, smoking, eating sounds like the only comforts.

I get fucking DRUNK now like friday, sat, sun, tues
At 23 i feel tired and old i just eat eat and drink