why do guys want submissive women

bugeater23

bugeater23

Kraken
i want a woman who is masculine, not like ogre tier but in terms of behavior. i dont like weak dainty women, DOESNT MEAN I WANT TO BE DOMINATED, but i want a woman who puts up a competition because thats what i enjoy , not some slut who will be up my ass for no reason and praise me as a god and not know anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 18522
Women who act masculine are low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and HarrierDuBois
I don't want some dumb bitch who thinks their better then them cause their some stupid hole who listened to roasties propaganda. A romans job is to satisfy the man.

Women who act masculine are low IQ
Agreeableness is a feminine trait but I like assertive women. Much less likely to gaslight and bluepill you. My first gf was extremely unagreeable and would tell me that I was getting fat and how my hair looked like shit in the morning lol both true

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23
Agreeableness is a feminine trait but I like assertive women. Much less likely to gaslight and bluepill you. My first gf was extremely unagreeable and would tell me that I was getting fat and how my hair looked like shit in the morning lol both true
You just look like shit all time. Not just in the morning not just your hair.

Its your ex-gf talking btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Deleted member 18522
My gf worships the ground I step on. If she was assertive aka a low IQ bitch, I’d bully her to sui. Women need to know their place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and BoneDensity
depends on what masculine behaviour you mean, drinking beer and trying to be one of the boys or independence, introversion, masculine hobbies and dom attitude, I prefer the latter and dislike the former as they tend to be sluts.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18840
You just look like shit all time. Not just in the morning not just your hair.

Its your ex-gf talking btw
Indeed I look like shit but you sucked my dick more than 100 times let that sink in (I did the math we dated 18 months and saw each other 3 times a week sex happened 2/3 times we saw each other)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Indeed I look like shit but you sucked my dick more than 100 times let that sink in (I did the math we dated 18 months and saw each other 3 times a week sex happened 2/3 times we saw each other)
That was somehow cute. I miss my first gf maaaaaaaan 🥲

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
My gf worships the ground I step on. If she was assertive aka a low IQ bitch, I’d bully her to sui. Women need to know their place
She still was submissive to me but didn't let me become subhuman
That was somehow cute. I miss my first gf maaaaaaaan 🥲
Nothing beats first love.
Nothing is more ideal than two virgins getting married in their teens/early 20s

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 18840
i want a woman who is masculine, not like ogre tier but in terms of behavior. i dont like weak dainty women, DOESNT MEAN I WANT TO BE DOMINATED, but i want a woman who puts up a competition because thats what i enjoy , not some slut who will be up my ass for no reason and praise me as a god and not know anything else
Go make amends with your mother

Exactly what i always said. I regret to having lost to a part armenian ennemy. But at least she worshipped me. She was sadly not virgin. It was my kurdish duty to invade.

• JFL

After first love every other girl will be shit in comparison

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 18522
Because I want her to suck my dick on command, like the little dog she is. I want her to wake me up with breakfast in bed, followed by an hour of pleasurable head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Exactly what i always said. I regret to having lost to a part armenian ennemy. But at least she worshipped me. She was sadly not virgin. It was my kurdish duty to invade.
Mashallah Love Crusade.

BTW Turks/Kurds are subhuman shits for what they did to the Armenians (and continue to do ) and I say this as a Muslim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Mashallah Love Crusade.

BTW Turks/Kurds are subhuman shits for what they did to the Armenians (and continue to do ) and I say this as a Muslim
Oh i agree im jk on this. Kurds did nothing tho its all the kemal dogs pasha who also ruined ottoman empire sadly. So only turkS.

• Love it
Mate guarding/ submissiveness being associated with loyalty therefore a lower chance/ risk of infidelity, fear of being cucked.

It's a psychological evolutionary trait.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Bc you’re a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
I like assertive women I can tussle with. Wrestle and tumble with on the bed.

Kshatriya women is where it's at.:love:

i need a woman to wrestle and physically body slam and have sex at the same time and she tries to do it back and we growl and make caveman noises

i need a woman to wrestle and physically body slam and have sex at the same time and she tries to do it back and we growl and make caveman noises
this is why you should gymmax