Why do having good zygos make you look not nice? Unfriendly get out my way bitch

Pei

Pei

Kraken
IMG 0923
IMG 0921
IMG 0743

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Zenis and vermillioncorefan
@BrahminBoss

@heightmaxxing @Zenis

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
@mirrormogger

@LeonidasGui wbys no one answering

@vermillioncorefan

It can make you look more dominant and it's just aesthetic. Don't know for sure but it's probably a sign of good facial development. It's way better than flat ass cheekbones.

• Woah
big cheekbones = good because they protect the eye area and look sexy

high T trait

high T people on average are more aggressive, domineering and selfish than lower T people (statistically true for both men and women)

Bigger cheekbone = higher fwhr = more aggressive look = less nice look
It’s more than that Ramirez have lower fwhr than Barrett but good cheekbones

• Woah
Barret look more aggressive
Would you he scared and fear for your life in you were by yourself at night and Barrett came at you and you saw this face and frame would you piss yourself

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpeg
    IMG_0433.jpeg
    259.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Would you he scared and fear for your life in you were by yourself at night and Barrett came at you and you saw this face and frame would you piss yourself
Nah cause I would be able to tell it’s him I would just be that scared that his faggot ass would try to rape me

Ya but he too skinny
Do you think the reason he looks a little scary is because of his maxillary development making kind of aggressive

• Woah
Do you think the reason he looks a little scary is because of his maxillary development making kind of aggressive
Ya his maxilla devoloment make his eyes deeper set and more compact

Predator forward growth

Vs me or rameriz?
You and als Ramirez I’m not sure I would guess Ramirez would win because he is a serial killer and there’s nothing holding him back from taking another human beings life while Barrett would be hesitant too right but depends on how much Barrett want to life and I don’t think Ramirez would want to get in a physical fight with Barrett due to his size and strength and higher fwhr and more forward grown face tbh

• Woah
You and als Ramirez I’m not sure I would guess Ramirez would win because he is a serial killer and there’s nothing holding him back from taking another human beings life while Barrett would be hesitant too right but depends on how much Barrett want to life and I don’t think Ramirez would want to get in a physical fight with Barrett due to his size and strength and higher fwhr and more forward grown face tbh
I didn’t mean both you and Barrett figbt tmwifez at same time sepertly

• Woah
Vs me or rameriz?
Do you think Ramirez and Barrett are just Paleolithic gerontomorphic ogres tbh and Justin Bieber is what a real man should look like look up the 2nd word if confused but it’s be better to be them to be Paleolithic wolf moggers mogging pug subhumans like Bieber and meh would rather fuck female version of them over female version of Bieber any day right

• Woah
Rameriz was kinda a bitch tbh he got ran out the house by a husband who got shot in the face

Do you think Ramirez and Barrett are just Paleolithic gerontomorphic ogres tbh and Justin Bieber is what a real man should look like look up the 2nd word if confused but it’s be better to be them to be Paleolithic wolf moggers mogging pug subhumans like Bieber and meh would rather fuck female version of them over female version of Bieber any day right
What real man should look like is Hernan drago

What real man should look like is Hernan drago
Do you think Barrett and Ramirez have good look for being successful gay male models tbh you think they really appeal to gay men

• Woah
Do you think Barrett and Ramirez have good look for being successful gay male models tbh you think they really appeal to gay men
Yes very good look to be a gay male model
IMG 0642
IMG 1211