Why do high-class zoomers are always taller and better good-looking than the avarage zoomer?

;

;-;

Mistral
On the way back from college, i have to pass by a private high-school that is nearby, i almost always pass by when the zoomers are leaving their school, when i see them i can clearly tell the difference and think "those guys are rich", almost all of those zoomers are 6'1 ~ 6'3 and have chadlite faces, there's even some 6'4~6'5 chads and the girls are all HTB to stacylites. But when you look at the avarage brazilian public school, there's no chad, chadlites are the maximum entity, like one for each 50 guys, the rest are all normies and sub-humans. So, good looks = money and success, or money and success = good looks?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
better looks -> better odds at ascending between classes -> bigger chance of reproducing with high class people that also experienced a looks-driven ascension -> progressive generational homogenization of attractiveness among high class people

also money and conservative values lead to a both pysically and mentally healthier upbringing and development

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 20376, Dystopian and 2 others
WtgqVLu.png

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and ;-;
Wealthier families had better nutrition throughout history

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and ;-;
They’re white

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Good nutrition, very likely they all live in stress free households compared to ethnics which can affect development. More likely to be NT due to parents being able to afford access to better schools and any equipment required for sports.

Rich white kids normally have parents that are okay with them going out and having fun too, a lot of ethnics stay at home studying all day doing nothing and rotting because their parents want them to be doctors.

there’s a lot of reasons, but the gist of it is that it was most likely over for you when you were born and it wasn’t in an upper class household

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, bignosesmallchin and ;-;
Environment is just as important as genetics. I fucking hate rich ppl who were born into it, I want to slaughter them all like the privileged animals they are.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
The upbringing also differs.
Rich people prepare for getting childreen and put them in the world when they are mature and moneywise best able to. Buying a house with enough rooms and have enough liquidy and emotional support
Poor people press childreen out on a assembly line without much consideration of the circumstances

Last edited:
On the way back from college, i have to pass by a private high-school that is nearby, i almost always pass by when the zoomers are leaving their school, when i see them i can clearly tell the difference and think "those guys are rich", almost all of those zoomers are 6'1 ~ 6'3 and have chadlite faces, there's even some 6'4~6'5 chads and the girls are all HTB to stacylites. But when you look at the avarage brazilian public school, there's no chad, chadlites are the maximum entity, like one for each 50 guys, the rest are all normies and sub-humans. So, good looks = money and success, or money and success = good looks?
Average height is 5'7, bro!

Average height is 5'7, bro!
Yeah I agree with this, those averages includes all groups of people, even old people who have shrunk over the years.

I assume if you took an average of rich, upper class, kids the average height would be a lot taller. Pretty much all the top athletes when I was in HS were from good households. Most of the tall kids were from good homes and native to the country (white). Ethnics were shorter and more frail. Sure they were exceptions (tyronelites from poor families on the basketball team), but environment does play a large role.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel