Deleted member 13197

Kraken
Xcn3afFl.jpg
xr8HcSJl.jpg

Everything about his eyes are average but it still pops out and looks good

is it his dark eyelashes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
I was only once in Germany in Offenbach, small town close to Frankfurt, and i haven't interacted with a single German im dead serious. I went to visit my Aunt and cousin there and i hanged out with my cousin and he's friends who were all turks, moroccans, algerians, africans, serbs, italians, russians, polish, bosnians etc. It is one of my best childhood memories and Germany is heaven on earth tbh, it was that beautiful to my balkan eyes.

My aunt basically lived in an apartment complex besides a huge lush beautiful forest and everything in Germany was very clean and the summer air smelled beautiful. We used to play football in these beautiful football fields in the middle of the forest and they were free, i couldn't believe it with my eyes, forest all around us and a beautiful football grass and sun. I made friends with alot of turks and arabs there but not a single german did i meat.

The moment i came back to my Somalian shithole country i immediately realized that Balkans is just an extension of the middle east and it felt really bad. The air smells of kebabs and meats everywhere and gas from cars, people are extremely load and obnoxious, extreme crowds and scummy gangs going around with knifes everywhere, shit roads and damaged low quality houses without facades. The ottomans really fucked up thos place hard. I got PTSD for a month after that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 5180, savagetaysh and 3 others
Eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Xcn3afFl.jpg
xr8HcSJl.jpg

Everything about his eyes are average but it still pops out and looks good

is it his dark eyelashes?
Squinting in 2nd picture

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 13197
Lashes save him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 11748
pheno

• +1
lashes

• +1
Bottom eyelid is completely straight with no sag at all. It’s such a halo.

• +1
the only way to get that is with undereye fillers right
Everybody who’s not subhuman has that. You wouldn’t happen to have saggy eyeballs, right?

Everybody who’s not subhuman has that. You wouldn’t happen to have saggy eyeballs, right?
my undereyes are like that average person's undereyes, they're mostly straight but not 100 percent

• So Sad