Why do hispanics hate asians so goddamn much?! Do any latinos here have some insight?

C

CMD

Iron
Any hispanic incels here please tell me why i dont get it. :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Even before us asians voted for trump you latinos seem to have a dislike for us:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

What have we ever done to you all?:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

@sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: piec, iloveboobs, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Any hispanic incels here please tell me why i dont get it. :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Even before us asians voted for trump you latinos seem to have a dislike for us:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

@sportsmogger
They dont dislike u

If u say they have low iq or that u disrespect them then they will dislike u

Sorry bro

Ask @castizo

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Imretarded?
They dont dislike u

Sorry bro

Ask @castizo
Yes they do dislike us because if white racists or blackcels like u shit on them they dont get mad only when asians do then they will get triggered

And me saying they are low iq isnt disrespect its a fact jesus :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Also they seem to disrespect others a lot also like shitting on blacks and their mudhut level iq or shitting on asians and calling us micropenis trucels

And they dont say it in a unbiased factual way like how i called them low iq they literally insult other races:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and sportsmogger
Yes they do dislike us because if white racists or blackcels like u shit on them they dont get mad only when asians do then they will get triggered

And me saying they are low iq isnt disrespect its a fact jesus :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Also they seem to disrespect others a lot also like shitting on blacks and their mudhut level iq or shitting on asians and calling us micropenis trucels

And they dont say it in a unbiased factual way like how i called them low iq they literally insult other races:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
I love all races

I dont think latin people hate asians bro relax, theres literally asian diasporas in southern american countries

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
I love all races

I dont think latin people hate asians bro relax , theres literally asian diasporas in southern american countries

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And b4 muh movie cope it happens irl a lot which is why they put it there they just wouldnt put it there now in a 2024 film cuz muh racism pc culture

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xantrooper, Imretarded? and sportsmogger

@sportsmogger
I hate asians, fuck you

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and sportsmogger
they are so ugly and weird
Jfl how are asians weird or ugly only curries are ugly or weird

@sportsmogger

Hispanics hate us and curries for no reason then wonder why we vote MAGA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger and castizo

@sportsmogger

Hispanics hate us and curries for no reason then wonder why we vote MAGA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
We vote for Trump aswell

@sportsmogger

Asians in America vote Kamala

Yes you are and other hispanics are also which is why you guys clearly dont understand why other races hate you enough to deport you:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
shut up

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
We vote for Trump aswell
@sportsmogger

Bro if a white man with a maga hat walked into your hispanic neighborhood he would die from being shot or stabbed wtf jfl:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
@sportsmogger

Bro if a white man with a maga hat walked into your hispanic neighborhood he would die from being shot or stabbed wtf jfl:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
No he wouldnt

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CMD and castizo
@sportsmogger

no

• JFL
Reactions: CMD and sportsmogger

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And b4 muh movie cope it happens irl a lot which is why they put it there they just wouldnt put it there now in a 2024 film cuz muh racism pc culture

asian gangbangers is the funniest shit ever brah

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: CMD
No wonder they shittalk you back when you spew ancient race “science” that has been thoroughly debunked

Not Funny Whatever GIF by AutoTraderUK

• JFL
  • WTF
They dont dislike u

Sorry bro

Ask @castizo
Funny thing is that the only reason Asians are even considered smart is because they spend a quarter of their life studying

• JFL
  • WTF
@sportsmogger also i notice castizo is always raged like a psycho maniac whenever i mention iq and race which all latinos who hate us seem to have a certain anger for :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Idk why only for us when whites or blacks shit on them they turn the other cheek:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• Hmm...
@sportsmogger also i notice castizo is always raged like a psycho maniac whenever i mention iq and race which all latinos who hate us seem to have a certain anger for :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Idk why only for us when whites or blacks shit on them they turn the other cheek:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
we are smarter than you

• JFL

Blacks and whites dont shit on latinos

Stop coping with iq bro, latinos look better than asians and thats all that matters

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: castizo and CMD
Blacks and whites dont shit on latinos

Stop coping with iq bro, latinos look better than asians and thats all that matters
jfl whites and blacks are even more racist to latinos than asians are

whites look down on latinos because of iq and wealth and looks

blacks look down on latinos bcuz of dick size and strength and status in the west

meanwhile asians and curries dont look down or shit on latinos and hispanics at all we just hate them bcuz they hated us first for no good reason:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
No wonder they shittalk you back when you spew ancient race “science” that has been thoroughly debunked

Not Funny Whatever GIF by AutoTraderUK
thats my point asians never shittalk latinos we just hated them because they shitted on us first :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

@castizo
@sportsmogger

• JFL
thank you
im not saying asians mog latinos im just saying that ur claim of latinos being the superior race in every metric is false thats it

and i always had a feeling u were racist lol:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and castizo

blacks look down on latinos bcuz of dick size and strength and status in the west

meanwhile asians and curries dont look down or shit on latinos and hispanics at all we just hate them bcuz they hated us first for no good reason:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
@castizo thoughts

Blacks and latinos are brothers in the west

Idk about whites only boomers hate latinos

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
im not saying asians mog latinos im just saying that ur claim of latinos being the superior race in every metric is false thats it

and i always had a feeling u were racist lol:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
what are you on about

• +1
  • JFL
Blacks hate Asians. I’ve never heard Hispanics hating Asians.

• WTF
we are smarter than you
@sportsmogger
200-gif.767638

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

unless u mean spanish or portuguese european ones then u r right :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

but mestizos and natives noooooo not even close even curries iqmog them easily :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• WTF
@sportsmogger
200-gif.767638

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

unless u mean spanish or portuguese european ones then u r right :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

but mestizos and natives noooooo not even close even curries iqmog them easily :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
youre such a dog

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and CMD
@sportsmogger
200-gif.767638

Whos talking about the mestizo and native ones? They are not latinos

• JFL
Blacks hate Asians. I’ve never heard Hispanics hating Asians.
strange besides hate crimes during covid era i rarely ever see blacks hating on asians

latinos are more discreet anyways unlike whites and blacks who will say it to ur face latinos wont :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@castizo
@sportsmogger

• JFL