Why do hispanics hate asians so goddamn much?! Do any latinos here have some insight?

my old oneitis now has an asian bf, my life is brutal man

• JFL
Reactions: CMD and sportsmogger
strange besides hate crimes during covid era i rarely ever see blacks hating on asians

latinos are more discreet anyways unlike whites and blacks who will say it to ur face latinos wont :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@castizo
@sportsmogger
Bro relax

I dont hate asians my friend irl is asian

Also im not american so i have never seen any asians being abused
jfl natives and mestizos are latinos wtf r u on about
@castizo
they are not latinos

Bro relax

I dont hate asians my friend irl is asian

Also im not american so i have never seen any asians being abused

they are not latinos
ik man thats what i said blacks usually arent racist but latinos are just as racist as whites even

@castizo is a good example he said he hates us because we are ugly and weird

but i agree blacks usually dont have beef with latinos because latinos rarely shit on blacks but they do shit on whites sometimes and a lot of times on indians and especially and mostly on asians :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and sportsmogger
ik man thats what i said blacks usually arent racist but latinos are just as racist as whites even

@castizo is a good example he said he hates us because we are ugly and weird

but i agree blacks usually dont have beef with latinos because latinos rarely shit on blacks but they do shit on whites sometimes and a lot of times on indians and especially and mostly on asians :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Cause yall are non nt asf

• Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Cause yall are non nt asf
ok so if u blacks tend to interact with latins a lot tell me why are they so hostile towards ricemen and pajeets :ogre::ogre:

seriously i want to know

i heard theories its because they are jealous of our wealth
or its because they look down on us for being third world origin immigrants
or maybe its because asians vote maga

are these true or no man?:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger
ok so if u blacks tend to interact with latins a lot tell me why are they so hostile towards ricemen and pajeets :ogre::ogre:

seriously i want to know

Its cause asians and indians are usually nerdy and quiet

• JFL
Reactions: CMD
strange besides hate crimes during covid era i rarely ever see blacks hating on asians

latinos are more discreet anyways unlike whites and blacks who will say it to ur face latinos wont :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@castizo
@sportsmogger
latinos are the ones that will say it to your face

• +1

seriously i want to know

"our wealth" ur so poor compared to us

• JFL
Reactions: CMD and sportsmogger
latinos are a slave class and east asians we are the upcoming elite of not only america but also the world.it's not a big deal what a peasant thinks.that said I do like the women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper and CMD
latinos are a slave class and east asians we are the upcoming elite of not only america but also the world.it's not a big deal what a peasant thinks.that said I do like the women.
@sportsmogger

@yandex99
r u asian also btw :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
@castizo whose the bitch in ur avi also btw shes hot asf :lul:

You're probably in Murica
And all races hate each other there

• JFL
@castizo whose the bitch in ur avi also btw shes hot asf :lul:

• JFL
lol latinos hate asians more than they hate others ngl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

but yeah no one really likes anyone here
im assuming ur not american lol
No I'm not murican
I've never seen anyone hating on Asians here, Asians integrate well in the society even the recent immigrants

• JFL
No I'm not murican
I've never seen anyone hating on Asians here, Asians integrate well in the society even the recent immigrants
cope latinos seem to dislike us somewhat

and whites and blacks will sometimes do it also even if they do it significantly less:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
cope latinos seem to dislike us somewhat

and whites and blacks will sometimes do it also even if they do it significantly less:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Have you went anywhere in Latin America? Probably not

because you have a bunch of mafias on here, Latinoamerica. We are not racist at all besides that blud, we all like to joke about races.

• JFL
Leave us alone pls
ok i will but tell me the name of the bitch in castizos avi shes hot af 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

also didnt mean to bother anyone here just was so curious as to why hispanics dislike us jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
ok i will but tell me the name of the bitch in castizos avi shes hot af 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

also didnt mean to bother anyone here just was so curious as to why hispanics dislike us jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Thats his sis

Hispnics dont dislike u just cause some guy in .org does

• JFL
Chinks / gooks are just very rude + turbo NT fags. Yea gooks are stupid also the “muh vote trump” is turbo cope most of you guys are left wing and cocksuck niggers who attack you

You're probably in Murica
And all races hate each other there
You’re one of the most racist people here despite being a Brazilian aka a NIGGER

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: CMD, xantrooper and sportsmogger
Holy shit dude stop spamming that stupid shrek emote

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay, sportsmogger and WanderingBurro
Jfl how are asians weird or ugly only curries are ugly or weird

If you are being unironic about this as a gook, tell me so I can rip you a new one.

• JFL
jfl whites and blacks are even more racist to latinos than asians are

whites look down on latinos because of iq and wealth and looks

blacks look down on latinos bcuz of dick size and strength and status in the west

meanwhile asians and curries dont look down or shit on latinos and hispanics at all we just hate them bcuz they hated us first for no good reason:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Let a Brown Skinned Mestizo or Tri-Racial Latino try to marry into an East Asian family and you'll see just how much East Asians "love" Latinos lol.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CMD, xantrooper, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Abused dogs bark at other abused dogs all the time. Ethnics will always crap on other ethnics, maybe in an attempt to feel better about themselves when in reality they're all seen as inbred rats. Latinos might be racist towards Asians entering their terf but so are Asians whenever anything else (that isn't white) enters theirs.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: normie_joe, CMD and xantrooper
But, on a serious note, most Hispanics I know don't even think about Asians/Indians like that.

Maybe a joke comment like "Chinito" here and there but, otherwise, there's a lot of indifference. I say that as someone who can speak some Spanish and lives in a Latin area.

Latinos honestly shit on each other more than anything else. I know Puerto Ricans who shit on Dominicans, Dominicans who shit on Mexicans, Mexicans who shit on Guatemalans, Colombians who shit on Venezuelans, Cubans who shit on Puerto Ricans, etc.

They are just low iq and you are a nerdy lil ching chong, easy pickings

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Yes they do dislike us because if white racists or blackcels like u shit on them they dont get mad only when asians do then they will get triggered

And me saying they are low iq isnt disrespect its a fact jesus :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Also they seem to disrespect others a lot also like shitting on blacks and their mudhut level iq or shitting on asians and calling us micropenis trucels

And they dont say it in a unbiased factual way like how i called them low iq they literally insult other races:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
probs cuz gangs and also every race just shits on asians for no reason

Chinks / gooks are just very rude + turbo NT fags. Yea gooks are stupid also the “muh vote trump” is turbo cope most of you guys are left wing and cocksuck niggers who attack you

You’re one of the most racist people here despite being a Brazilian aka a NIGGER
full.png
images

cope we vote trump aswell
10152020_Vietnamese_divide_125610.jpg

If you are being unironic about this as a gook, tell me so I can rip you a new one.
i know we look uglier than whites and castizos but we still look better than a lot of curries and arabs and blacks

and we dont look weird we are just normal height and its the other races who are giants

our only weird feature really is our slanted eyes but not even all ricemen have that jfl

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Let a Brown Skinned Mestizo or Tri-Racial Latino try to marry into an East Asian family and you'll see just how much East Asians "love" Latinos lol.
stay away from my fucking asian women you dirty sp1c

idc about you fucks imagine calling us racist because we dont want an inferior sp1c to date our women

i know we look uglier than whites and castizos but we still look better than a lot of curries and arabs and blacks

I can nuke you with 50,000 "flaws" and the only real thing that you have to fire back at browns is dark skin. Also you lads are yellow and not white, so that's not a clear cut strike either.

our only weird feature really is our slanted eyes but not even all ricemen have that jfl

Maxilla 404, supras 404, nose bridge 404, double eyelids 404 and how almost every gook looks like this in their side profile.

E9f9WLqVUBQc6Ht.jpg

There's a reason why you are called pan faced.

Gooks deviate significantly more than browns when compared to the European beauty standard, because you are dealing with a completely different skull shape.

I have nothing against east Asians, in fact I find certain east Asian girls hella attractive like her

Ezgifcom optimize20

but when you start throwing shade at browns I'm gonna have to give you a spanking.

I can nuke you with 50,000 "flaws" and the only real thing that you have to fire back at browns is dark skin. Also you lads are yellow and not white, so that's not a clear cut strike either.

Maxilla 404, supras 404, nose bridge 404, double eyelids 404 and how almost every gook looks like this in their side profile.

E9f9WLqVUBQc6Ht.jpg

There's a reason why you are called pan faced.

Gooks deviate significantly more than browns when compared to the European beauty standard, because you are dealing with a completely different skull shape.

I have nothing against east Asians, in fact I find certain east Asian girls hella attractive like her

View attachment 3215484

but when you start throwing shade at browns I'm gonna have to give you a spanking.
thats relative to you guys we may look weird but to us you guys look weird because you guys dont look like us!
for one, brown men, along with white and black men, are literal behemoths standing at 6'0 on average and sometimes even taller like literal walking skyscrapers and construction cranes while we normal sized asians(standing 5'7 on avg) look like little mice in comparison!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

thats one thing i always found strange, why do you guys always think of us as small? why dont you guys ever think of yourselves as giants and us as the normal sized ones?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

plus not all rices have monolids and not all of them have pan faces :ogre:

yellow skin is not strange but curry skin that looks brown mixed with yellow is more repulsive and weird looking :hnghn:

thats relative to you guys we may look weird but to us you guys look weird because you guys dont look like us!
for one, brown men, along with white and black men, are literal behemoths standing at 6'0 on average and sometimes even taller like literal walking skyscrapers and construction cranes while we normal sized asians(standing 5'7 on avg) look like little mice in comparison!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

thats one thing i always found strange, why do you guys always think of us as small? why dont you guys ever think of yourselves as giants and us as the normal sized ones?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What point are you even trying to make my guy? I saw the emoji vomit and had a seizure reading this.

What point are you even trying to make my guy? I saw the emoji vomit and had a seizure reading this.
what im saying is asians are not small weak ugly or weird

especially weak we arent weak its just that other races are too strong
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

what im saying is asians are not small weak ugly or weird

Nigga what I said was a counter, not a first strike.

I'm not sure who you are talking to.

You may have higher iqs but you guys are all robots and have no emotions. No creativity just slaves of Jewish corporations

• JFL