Why do “Hockey Boys” have the most SMV among girls?

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

ConstructionMaxxing
Literally 90% of romance books are about roastie and giga chad hockey leader. Wtf is up with hockey

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and rubberduck
nobody even knows hockey exists outside of north america and canada.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: New Technology, distance decay, user123456 and 15 others
nobody even knows hockey exists outside of north america and canada.
Aka. the only relevant continent

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer, 📎♿️⚙️ and 6 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, IMOGYOU, FBl and 5 others
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Aka. the only relevant continent
IMG 0313

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, 6ft1GER, cashmerefraud and 4 others
cope its popular in europe
even ice-skating is more popular and only old people decaying in front of their televisions watch that shit.

the only sport we care about in europe is soccer.

even ice-skating is more popular and only old people decaying in front of their televisions watch that shit.

You're not from one of these countries: Sweden, Switzerland, Finland, Russia, Germany

the only sport we care about in europe is football.
Im eurocel too northern europe is very into hockey

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
hockey boys r really outgoing and NT
Im on a team and nobody talks to me because Im kinda ass :(

Im eurocel too northern europe is very into hockey
I'd guess you're from either Sweden or Finland (if you want to say)? It's less popular in Norway and Denmark. Norway always stays in top division but never reaches quarter finals

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
I'd guess you're from either Sweden or Finland (if you want to say)? It's less popular in Norway and Denmark. Norway always stays in top division but never reaches quarter finals
No, Baltics. Latvia currently 10 in the rankings.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
because they bully sub 5 hard and Chad being Chad mogg them even harder with its winning skills.

of all the sports, it is the most predominantly white boy sport.

also your rarely see old heads, its always some youthful white boy with long hair.

this is the winning formula

also your rarely see old heads, its always some youthful white boy with long hair.

Another JBW :smonk:

Yeah u understand it, I also remeber seeing some latino guy post his highlights on ig reels and the comments were essentially so pissed that he was brown

Yeah u understand it, I also remeber seeing some latino guy post his highlights on ig reels and the comments were essentially so pissed that he was brown
LMAO? WTF? link?

this is some pure, non-distilled suifuel

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
LMAO? WTF? link?

this is some pure, non-distilled suifuel
lmao if I still had it I would've sent it, I think it had like 30k likes or something but they were all mocking him and just repeating along the lines of "you're just there for the diversity" "why is he on the team" "wrong sport" and even worse things about his color.

Poor guy just wanted to post his highlights lmao and he just got ostracised for not being a white guy, he was HTN too, pretty gl

lmao if I still had it I would've sent it, I think it had like 30k likes or something but they were all mocking him and just repeating along the lines of "you're just there for the diversity" "why is he on the team" "wrong sport" and even worse things about his color.

Poor guy just wanted to post his highlights lmao and he just got ostracised for not being a white guy, he was HTN too, pretty gl
lmao, was this from girls or just insta trolls?

If uve ever walked around with skates you will understand

Fraud 4-5 inches easy

It’s very popular in Sweden Finland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Switzerland and Russia

If uve ever walked around with skates you will understand

Fraud 4-5 inches easy
this.

Also massive frame from shoulder pads. You have to be rich af to play hockey and probably come from good healthy family genes.

yea I play hockey and always pulled despite being ugly

I’m tlaking abt in the US
Noboy in the US gives a fuck about hockey except for a minority of people in the north. Hockey is a Canadian thing.

Literally 90% of romance books are about roastie and giga chad hockey leader. Wtf is up with hockey
because they’re ‘bad boys’
and a lot of them have good hair

White dominated, athletic sport, with big gear so it seems like they have big physique, tends to attract jock-prettyboys. There you go. It's also seen as more elegant than basketball, american football, etc... However, football (soccer) does mog brutally in overall SMV

White dominated, athletic sport, with big gear so it seems like they have big physique, tends to attract jock-prettyboys. There you go. It's also seen as more elegant than basketball, american football, etc... However, football (soccer) does mog brutally in overall SMV
>jock
>prettyboy
Pick one