Why do humans have different dick sizes?

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW because cant find virgin jb
If you take 100 animals of the same species they will have the same dick size but this isn't the same with humans. Why is this? Why are some humans cursed with small dicks and others blessed with big ones?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel, The Grinch, reek and 4 others
god blessed blacks with bigger dicks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, borntosuffer, klip11 and 4 others
Some species are cucks, while others are chads like tigers. Humans are just diverse.

The muscles of a tiger v0 pkdzlh7ej58a1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: radicalrationalist, klip11, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Some species are cucks, while others are chads like tigers. Humans are just diverse.

View attachment 2935031
animals are stronger bigger prettier more exotic and bigger dicked than humans, thats why women fuck them, even chads cant compete, zoopill is so brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, mrmogger2882, Autismcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, noobs, reek and 6 others
If you take 100 animals of the same species they will have the same dick size but this isn't the same with humans. Why is this? Why are some humans cursed with small dicks and others blessed with big ones?
Why do you think a big dick is better? Isn't a small dick more comfortable for jerking off? I mean, it should fit better in the hand

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Diarrhoea, klip11 and 2 others
god blessed blacks with bigger dicks
If you put 100 niggers in a room youll see they have varied dick sizes, same with other races. Why does this happen with humans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and murdah
Why do you think a big dick is better? Isn't a small dick more comfortable for jerking off? I mean, it fits better in the hand
I wanna have sex tho

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I wanna have sex tho
It seems like you're an incel. An incel is someone that wants to have sex, yet can't achieve it. Change your user to "IAMANINCEL"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: plukee, reek, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Darwined, noobs and 12 others
the fitness of an animal depends on its ability to survive and reproduce in a given environment. animals are programmed to remain in their optimal environments to maximize their fitness and so the dominant genes will proliferate. meaning the same type of slayers best suited for their environment will continue to pass their genes

humans are different because we migrate a lot, interbreed with other races and establish social rules like monogamy as a means of societal cooperation so our genes are going to vary

TLDR: animal slayers with similar characteristics only reproduce and human social structure allows for majority of the species to reproduce allowing more genetic variance

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and IAMNOTANINCEL
Sexual selection, by which I mean w*men prefer men with bigger dicks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and butterworld
Because God has a sense of humor.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, CarrotMaxxer, standardcel and 2 others
Sexual selection, by which I mean w*men prefer men with bigger dicks.
But why didn't it happen with non human animals
And why do the small and mid dicked humans remain then

• +1
Hormones

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Why do you think a big dick is better? Isn't a small dick more comfortable for jerking off? I mean, it should fit better in the hand
I don't know about big dicks, but it must something to do with survival and evolution. When humans were uncivilized cave people, your physical traits mattered in survival. It's harder to knock out someone who has warrior skull and don't forget the height since taller people run faster and full hair which is associated with lions and hunter eyes that make you look like an aggressive predator. Chads would survive in nature, they'd be best fighters, hunters, providers.

The same genes encode for many different things, so natural selection could have been evolved for something else in small dicked men.

The same genes encode for many different things, so natural selection could have been evolved for something else in small dicked men.
IMG 6996

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, noodlelover and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
T levels, genetics and etc. There's lot of room for error in human development.

Ancient Greek and rome saw small dicks as superior and shit

While big ones were seen as bad and animalistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and HTN_Mentalcel
Sheeeeeeeeeit idk man

T levels, genetics and etc. There's lot of room for error in human development.
youre saying waht causes a human to have a big dick, thats not what im asking why is everyone misunderstanding it

• +1
Ancient Greek and rome saw small dicks as superior and shit

While big ones were seen as bad and animalistic
what made leave .club blackknight

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
It seems like you're an incel. An incel is someone that wants to have sex, yet can't achieve it. Change your user to "IAMANINCEL"
you have to pay to change it

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
youre saying waht causes a human to have a big dick, thats not what im asking why is everyone misunderstanding it
Already stated why. Humans are not supposed to be diklets. It can happen due to many factors like shit T levels during certain periods of development and etc.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Already stated why. Humans are not supposed to be diklets. It can happen due to many factors like shit T levels during certain periods of development and etc.
do you believe average in korea is 4 inches, do you think their genetics are cucked to be dicklets?

so it doesnt happen with animals because they dont live in society where that shit can affect them?

• +1
Bbc

but i mean like for example gorillas are dicklets and you wont find a gorilla with a big dick if you try
and another example is horses are dickmoggers and you wont find a horse with a small dick if you try

where as with humans if you look through people of even the same ethnicity you will find they have varied dicksizes

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
animals are stronger bigger prettier more exotic and bigger dicked than humans, thats why women fuck them, even chads cant compete, zoopill is so brutal
You are very dumb. Humans have in proportion to their body size one of the biggest cocks in the animal kingdom.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
If you take 100 animals of the same species they will have the same dick size but this isn't the same with humans.
I am sure you are an expert on penis zoology. Dogs of widely different breeds can be the same species, and they would obvioulsy have different penis sizes.

women in my country prefer smaller dicks so that’s suifuel for me
Being a htn-chad in Scotland is nothing because it’s subhuman central

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Being a htn-chad in Scotland is nothing because it’s subhuman central
i was being sarcastic about the small dick thing but yeah this country is probs one of the only places where stacies date subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: plukee