Why do I always do this to myself?

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
I'm currently sat at around 50% attendance, and it's not because I get sick all the time, but because I'm so fucking slow at doing my school work.
Last month I had to bunked a week and a half off school to get coursework done and then teachers came to my house and now they think I'm severely depressed and just don't want to go to school.
In reality, it's because I sit there and do fuck all. Not because I'm lazy, but because I have to get every sentence perfect even if it takes hours, like a good little tortured artist.
I'll then get in a flow state of watching historical documentaries just to feel productive whilst my work sits there.
Or I go to sleep with a ton of homework and tell myself this is a problem for future me.
Is this some inner autism or self-hate? Idk but I'm curious to see if anyone else is like this.

I'm in 3rd Year University Computer science with 25% attendance in 2nd year and probably less in first year, now I've only been to Uni for 2 weeks this year

Run tortured artist game boyo

Or I go to sleep with a ton of homework and tell myself this is a problem for future me.
that's what I used to do in school minus the autism part

I'm in 3rd Year University Computer science with 25% attendance in 2nd year and probably less in first year, now I've only been to Uni for 2 weeks this year
Goddamn that's an auto fail in most classes at my uni

Stay strong :feelscry:

I think you mean + the autism part
I'M JUST ECCENTRIC NOT AUTISTIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(never been diagnosed)

Run tortured artist game boyo
Planning on returning to school and saying I’ve been recovering from cancer. Bit much or nah?

Planning on returning to school and saying I’ve been recovering from cancer. Bit much or nah?
Say something less than cancer but still srs. Maybe like a drug induced coma

What a splendid idea. Although won’t they be suspicious that I sporadically go into a weeklong coma anytime a serious essay comes up?

If it's a recurring thing don't go with a coma. Just say ur in rehab for drug problem

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
If it's a recurring thing don't go with a coma. Just say ur in rehab for drug problem
Perfect. That way the babes will know I’m a broken soul just trying to get better and come to my aid. I might even get a pity fuck if I play my cards right
Say u died
I don’t know why but I don’t think this would work :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Perfect. That way the babes will know I’m a broken soul just trying to get better and come to my aid. I might even get a pity fuck if I play my cards right
cope level

clipart-speed-arrow-22.jpg