Why do I always get quality matches on hinge but never tinder????

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
So annoying tbh. The app only works as good as hinge if you give them your shekels for platinum. Even tinder gold is worse than hinge+ 😹😹😹

So annoying tbh. The app only works as good as hinge if you give them your shekels for platinum. Even tinder gold is worse than hinge+ 😹😹😹
hinge foids are more desperate for an LTR so they revise their looks standards downwards

• Love it
Reactions: incelmogger
Hinge mogs tinder to death

• +1
Tinder is just used whores wanting hookups or validation

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and incelmogger
Okay I’ll download it
If you need help with profile set up pm me brother i gotchu , send me all pics you were hoping to put on there + will guide you on how to text the women when you get the matches

• +1
If you need help with profile set up pm me brother i gotchu , send me all pics you were hoping to put on there + will guide you on how to text the women when you get the matches
Okay. I’ll show you my hinge and then other pics

Okay. I’ll show you my hinge and then other pics

can you pm what your hinge is looking like thinking of switching over from tinder as well, i get good quality matches and likes but the turnover rate still feels subhuman compared to what ive heard on hinge

because they are bots

best matches i had were on tinder when i anglemaxxed