Why do I always regret getting drunk

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I always go out to the store and get some vodka or some other shitty 40% alcohol and get drunk and do bad things I regret like sexual harassment then I vomit and feel like I’m gonna die and tell w everhone I won’t do it again but a few days later I’m getting shitfaced again
Why is that bappening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and vermillioncorefan
Schizophrenia

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and vermillioncorefan
Poor impulse control and bad self image. You're self destructing because you hate your guts, but not to the degree you'd outright kill yourself. Stop drinking and learn to control your impulses. When you're doing something and you know it is wrong, like buying more booze, stop yourself. Feeling guilty over drunken antics is one of the worst things you can bring yourself to. You're walking on the edge of a cliff and wondering if you're going to fall over one of these days. When you do everything will fine until the moment your life figuratively gets splattered.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I always go out to the store and get some vodka or some other shitty 40% alcohol and get drunk and do bad things I regret like sexual harassment then I vomit and feel like I’m gonna die and tell w everhone I won’t do it again but a few days later I’m getting shitfaced again
Why is that bappening
Why is that bappening
Addiction?

Poor impulse control and bad self image. You're self destructing because you hate your guts, but not to the degree you'd outright kill yourself. Stop drinking and learn to control your impulses. When you're doing something and you know it is wrong, like buying more booze, stop yourself. Feeling guilty over drunken antics is one of the worst things you can bring yourself to. You're walking on the edge of a cliff and wondering if you're going to fall over one of these days. When you do everything will fine until the moment your life figuratively gets splattered.
Nah suck my dick psychopath you need help bud